Ajju-i won't give her!😂

Ajju pov
After spending a day with my family I really felt very good.I really felt very happy after ages.I never got a chance nor was interested in spending time with my family as it always remembered me of my old good times with my parents and sister so whenever Akka asks me to come I refuse by saying silly reasons but I know she understands me very well than anyone else.But today I really wanted to go but I don't know y.Ragini is Soo adorable and bcoz of that I had to b around her always because many boys fixed their eyes on her.This girl can b brave like her sisters so that she can handle situations by herself.But I can see her becoming better day by day.And she is also a reason because of whom I overcame my fear and had experienced something new and it was cool.My angel's kept showering their love on me today and my brothers they sang such a beautiful song for me.I know Akka must have cried thinking about our parents and me I saw her eyes which held pain.I can't see my sister cry it pains my heart Soo much.And after all that when v came to van again I preferred to sit at the back because a client called me and it's very important call and all these ppl were having fun and my angels laughed harder making fun of something and I felt releived to hear their happy noises.And finally that client said bye and I felt releived.Then suddenly sabur baby said something which stopped my heartbeat.Ragini first objected comic and sitting over here but mama sounded a bit strict and this obedient kid listened to him and got up to come and sit back.
Ajju:ayyo ragini is coming
This crazy heart of mine is beating abnormally.
Ajju( to heart):oho dude pls beat normally don't b crazy
Ajju's heart:sry dude I can't help u in her case and even I feel worried coz I never beat like this because u never got such feelings looking at girls and IAM happy to experience these kind of alien feelings yayy!!!!
Ajju: u crazy idiot
And when he was fighting with his heart suddenly the driver put sudden break which caused the angel to fall over him
Ajju held her waist to protect her and her face was now at the crook of his neck and he felt electrified and he felt very nice to have her close his heart and he wanted the time to stop and never wanted to leave her.
Ajju's heart:Dude IAM feeling soo peaceful pls ask ur stupid brain to function properly and never let her go.
Ajju:what?! Idiot shut up don't disturb me
Ajju's heart:ok dude enjoy
Ajju looked at her lovingly and suddenly ragini stood up realising their position and he felt bad as she left him.
Ajju pov ends
Ragu: sorry sir it's because of the sudden break IAM sry
Ajju: it's ok ragini don't worry it's not ur mistake I can understand don't panick.
Ragu:hmmm sir
Ajju:come ragini sit here and he moved aside leaving her space to sit
Ragu sat hesitantly.
Ajju and ragu both felt a bit nervous sitting together but deep inside their heart they felt so happy and good.
Ajju and ajju's heart conversation:
Ajju's heart:Dude IAM Soo happy ragini gives me peace and happiness
Ajju: shut up and don't start to beat abnormally idiot
Ajju's heart:let me try dude she is driving me crazy.
Ajju: shut up u idiot.

Ragu(mind voice):omg IAM sitting next to sir that too this close iam getting crazy feelings now.

Both ajju and ragu are feeling like this while maaneet and puppies felt like they won the world cup and felt really proud of themselves and felt happy for their ajju and ragu heartily.
Sabur:wow my Anna and doll r next to each other and all the credits goes to me and raised her imaginary collar.
All the others laughed at her antics while one loved it u know na it's our Azar only.
Julie:baby u r tired na sleep now coz it will take nearly around 2 hrs for us to reach.
Geet:yeah babies sleep now.
Puppies and maan in unison:ok mummy
All laughed.
Geet:sabur baby u sit with azar and Julie go sit near john.
Julie and sabur:y akka?
Geet: don't ask questions go and sit near u both never listen to me
Julie and sabur:ok ok v will sit with those monkeys
Azar and John felt very happy
Maaneet showed thumbs up to the boys which the girls didn't notice while the boys smiled like maniacs and gave flying kisses which geet acted to catch while maan admired her.
Boys smirked at maan and he glared at them and both pouted while maan laughed.
And after sometime ragu too felt sleepy while ajju was looking outside of the window.
Ragu tried hard to control but eventually she fell asleep.
Ajju suddenly turned this side and saw the angel sleeping peacefully and she looked Soo cute while sleeping.
Ajju(mind voice):wow she looks Soo innocent and cute while sleeping anyways she always looks like that only na and smiled looking at her face.
Her hair came over her face and she felt uncomfortable and made faces in her sleep.
Ajju who was admiring her took her hair and put it behind her ear and kept looks at her.
And when he got a notification he felt annoyed and started reading it while ragu fell on his shoulder while sleeping.
Ajju felt nervous and Happy at the same time and tried to place her head properly but ragu thought him to b her teddy and held him hand and slept peacefully.
Ajju didn't know what to do and kept admiring her cute face and he also slept peacefully after ages.
After 1 and half hours the driver said that they had reached and saw all the jodies sleeping Soo peacefully.
Driver:what can I do now? All look good together.and smiled
Ajju and others woke up in the mean time while the sleeping beauty ragu slept holding ajju's arms.
All the others smiled and felt very happy looking at the scene while ajju tried waking her up.
Ajju:ragini!wake up v reached.
Ragu(in sleep): don't disturb bby(she thinks that is sabur/Julie)
Ajju smiled at her reply
All the others:baby don't disturb her na.
Ajju glared while others laughed
Geet:boys take the things and maan u open the main door and girls pick ragu
All in unison:ok mummy😂
Sabur: doll wake up na!
Julie:baby I got u dairy milk wake up na!
Sabur:she wakes us up like this what's wrong with my doll y isn't she waking up.
Julie:oi is she not well?and started to panick
Before they could check her temperature ajju kept his hand over her forehead and checked while the girls feel overwhelmed
Ajju:no babies she is fine y r u scaring others?😂
Julie and sabur:sry Anna.
Ajju smiled in return
Sabur:come let's take her and both started to separate her from ajju wantedly.
Ragu didn't budge while ajju felt restless
Ajju:babies u go I will bring her.
Julie and sabur mentally did thumbs up
Anna r u sure?
Ajju: yeah babies u go I will bring her
And he got up without disturbing her sleep and lifted ragu in his arms and came to the main door where all were standing admiring the scene.
Ajju:open the door mama!
Maan:yeah ajju
Ajju felt complete holding her in his arms with her near his heart.She kept both of her hands around his neck and slept peacefully.
Maan:all get inside.
Ajju when kept his leg inside he felt cold breeze touching his face and got happy feeling and ragu smiled in sleep while somewhere someone said couples r made in heaven.
All felt happy and had naughty smile.
Maan:oh ajju give her I will take her to room u r holding my angel for a long time.
Ajju:no!I won't give her!😂