All-our brave doll!!!!!!😄

Ajju pov

Today also I found confidence in her mesmerizing voice.And I was surprisingly shocked when she stood for tamizh and each and every word came from her heart not just by mouth.She really have a very good heart which just sees everyone equally.She gave a piece of her mind to that stupid abimanyu.If ragini hadn't reacted to him in such a way, surely I would have slapped him right on his cheeks.
The nerve of that guy to hurt others in such a disgusting way.
Come on man it's not ancient uncivilized period to treat ppl looking at their class.
Ppl with no background like Abdul Kalam came up in life just by his own hardwork and passion for his work.
He like ppl r the idol of me like ppl.
Such a selfless man he is.
I want to live a simple, amazing life like him at least for a day in my life.
But this abimanyu guy really irritated me by his behavior towards tamizh.
But I don't know how ragini spoke exactly the words which my stupid heart dictated.
Ajju's heart:hey dude!IAM not stupid.Actually u said that ragini's words came from her heart and so now u realize na what iam trying to say.
Ajju:no idiot.
Ajju's heart:dude u r an idiot.It's that ur heart that's me and ragini's heart r thinking just like the same.U both have similar thoughts and feelings.That's something which u need to note.
Ajju was surprised hearing his heart's words and realized that his heart is right and felt happy to know that ragini's thinking and his is same.
Ajju:oh idiot that's true.
Now ajju vs ajju's heart😂

In the mean time there was a gentle knock at his cabin's door.

Ajju's pov ends

Ajju came to reality and composed himself as he knows who is gotta come now.
Ajju:come ragini.
Ragini who was standing outside waiting for his permission to enter inside was shocked as he called out her name without even seeing her.
Ragini opened the door and saw him sitting in his chair.
He is handsome as always and both looked at each other and both of their hearts skipped a beat.
Ragu:thank u sir!
Ajju: what's the matter?
Ragu: actually sir I have completed the paperwork which u gave me yesterday.
Ajju: that's really a great job.It is quite a complicated one so only I gave u 2days but ragini IAM impressed and took the file from her.
Ragu felt very very happy and her heart felt warm hearing his praises and she smiled sweetly.
Ajju wantedly gave her that work to make her confident.
He smiled to himself.
Ajju:and ragini u spoke very well and gave a piece of ur mind to that idiot.
Ragu:sir he was wrong and no one had the rights to hurt others like that.
This isn't ancient uncivilized period to treat ppl like that.
Ajju was amazed as she spoke his thoughts exactly.
Ragu:sir but u r great sir.Ppl who r at the top like u will show attitude and only will b concerned about their profit.But u did care for ur workers and that's y u r successful sir.
Ajju:ragini u r right that many rich ppl show attitude.
They fail to realize that a company's success is not just coz of him but it's because of every single worker who put all their efforts to let the company grow.
All big things r made up of many small things.
Many workers effort and hardwork when put together pays off the owner.
I am nothing without my workers.
Ragu was awestruck by his words and stood smiling admiring his nature.
Ajju:v need to see every small things happening around us because behind every big thing there is many small things.
U can b inspired in a good way by anything.Like watching a movie which has got good social message,read many novels which got many good quotes and messages,see a bad thing happening around u to know what good and bad is,know about the history of great ppl like Abdul Kalam and many others.
I specifically am inspired by Abdul Kalam only.
He is a selfless,great man.Till his last breath he served for the nation.
He spoke about the good things to school children to make them into a better citizen tomorrow.
He had a great vision about the future.
He believed in one thing and worked harder to make them reach everywhere.
That's the thing required ragini.
Passion for something,love for others,belief in urself,and the clear strategy to work them out.
He advised everyone to read thirukkural coz that has got all the qualities required to lead a life which makes us different from this cruel society.
Like Kalam said"Dreams r not those which comes in ur dreams.Dreams r something which never let's u sleep until u live that dream".
So v need to dream too
U watch everything around u then u will know what life is!
Ragu stood still.
Ajju got a phone call and stood and went near the glass window from where he can get a clear view of the busy city Chennai.
Ragu(mind voice):wow!he is full of positivity,he got a very good knowledge about every good thing.Is he having a brain or something.
How can one store everything in this small brain?
And scratched her head and looked cute and yeah funny too😂
Ragu(mind voice):he inspired me to b inspired by ppl hehe.And I will do what sir says and smiles at him.
Ajju cut the call and turned back to look at ragini.
Ajju:ok ragini!u may leave now u do the rest of the work.And u have done a great job!
Ragu:ok sir and tq sir.
Ajju smiled and she too smiled and left.
At lunch hour;
Rads:ragu what r u thinking?u r not concentrating on ur food too.
Ragu:hmmm IAM thinking about sir!
She said without even realizing.
Rads was hell shocked and screamed what?!!!!!!!
Ragu realized what she said and she herself felt shocked and looked at rads who was giving her a shocked expression.
Ragu:I mean I was thinking about his words radhu.He spoke about Kalam so I was thinking about kalam.hehe
Rads was not satisfied but left her.
Ragu and radhu finished eating and was about to head back to their respective places.
Ragu:today evening I will go to karate class r u coming?
Radhu got lost thinking about sahil.
Ragu smiled naughtily and asked.
Ragu:what r u thinking about?
Radhu:sahil!she said unknowingly.
Ragu laughed harder when ajju who was crossing that area stopped his legs from moving further and his stupid heart felt peace hearing the laughter of that mesmerizing voice.
He knows whose voice is that and turned to look at ragu.
He got lost in her.
He admired her every feature and innocent acts.
Then his eyes saw many male staffs looking at her being lost in her laughter.many looked at her lustfully.
He fisted his hands and got angry.
Ajju: what's happening here? everyone get back to ur work.
Ragu and rads;sry sir and went to do their work.

Evening;
Everyone finished their works and started to leave.
Ajju came to take ragu.
Ragu:hehe radhu u r lost in saki anna's thought right.
Ajju felt good to hear sahil's name.
Ajju's heart:Wow dude! u would have killed him if he isn't ragu's brother na.
Ajju smiled sheepishly.
Radhu:like u got lost in Arjun sir's thoughts.
Both ajju and ragu's heart skipped a beat.
Ajju was happy to hear those words.Hr didn't even realize that.
Ragu:idiot I told na u was thinking about his words which was inspiring.
Ajju felt a bit disappointed but was happy to know that his words had some impact on her.
Radhu:hmm yeah yeah.
Ragu:ok now come let's go to saki Anna.
Radhu:ok
Ajju came to the place where they r.
Ajju:come let's go ragini and radhu.
Ragini again got irritated with him calling radhika radhu.
Radhu:sir can I call u Anna?
Ragu felt shocked and guilt overpowered her for thinking about her friend come sister radhu like that.
Ajju:u don't have to ask for it radhu!I call u radhu coz I think u as my sister.
Both smiled while ragu admired them.
Ajju:come let's go.
During the drive ragu was all quiet while radhu spoke like a chatterbox.
Radhu was speaking about her life and experiences while ajju was hearing them smiling.
Radhu:ragu whom do u love the most?
Ragu without even realizing said:my puppies,maaneet and u too radhu.
Radhu felt emotional while ajju was extremely hurt as his name didn't leave her mouth.
Ragu:and I respect sir the most in this world!and looked at him lovingly.
Ajju got really shocked and was very happy!
Radhu: that's cool BBY.
They reached that place only to b received by her puppies and maaneet.
All hugged ragu.
Radhu:hey guys!
Puppies,maaneet:hey radhu!
Then all left for class while ajju and maaneet sat down looking at them.
Sahil:hey guys!I need to leave for class!
Maaneet,ajju:sure.
Ragu smiled at saki who was searching radhu impatiently.
Ragu went near him.
Ragu:Anna radhu got a phone call don't worry she is here and will come.
Sahil smiled like a madman and held her ears while she pouted which melt his heart and pinched her cheeks.
She smiled like a kid and ajju was lost in her while others admired her and smirked at ajju.
Sahil;since this is ur first class I will teach u the basics.

U have to use ur defence actions when it's required to save urself and others who need u.
Never use ur strength to show off.
It's a martial art which is to serve mankind it's not to b misused.
Never fear to lose.
Never cheat to win.
Save ppl don't let injustice happen in front of ur eyes!

Ragu listened to everything with utmost sincerity which saki liked.

Ragu:ok sir!I will never forget those words.

Sahil:good!now do exactly what I do!
Ragu:ok sir!
Sahil demonstrated some of the movements which ragu felt difficult at first but tried doing it.
She stumbled and fell down hurting her hands.
Before anyone else could react.
Ajju:ragini!!!!!!and went to help her.
Puppies, maaneet,saki, radhu:ragu!!!!!they got scared and shocked.
Ajju:ragini y can't u b careful and made her stand up.
And saw blood coming from the place where she got hurt.
And his brain,heart stopped functioning and he felt her pain!
Puppies and maaneet felt the same.
Ragu was surprised with ajju's care.
Ragu:sir it's ok IAM fine it's not hurting!
Puppies:shut up idiot!
Ragu pouted.
Maan:doll come let's go to home and get it treated.
Geet:yeah doll come.
Ragu:oh Bhai and di it's nothing.I will get it treated after class gets over.
All got shocked and felt proud of ragu.
Ragu:even a kid starts to walk after stumbling alot of times hurting itself.
So I will stumble but eventually will walk.
All smiled and let her to try that movement.
Ragu tried harder and harder but twisted her leg in the process.but never gave up.
All got worried.
Sabur cried seeing her doll like that.
Julie closed her eyes tightly unable to see her doll like that.
Maaneet also held each others hands tightly unable to see her in pain.
Azar looked at her with hurt,John was about to break down.
But ajju held many emotions he is proud of her but couldn't see her getting hurt.It hurted his soul and heart.
Sahil also was hurt but did his job as a trainer.
Class got over.
Sahil held her safely.
Saki:IAM proud of u ragu Papa!
Ragu smiled at him but it disappeared once her eyes met her family members eyes.
Ragu: it's not hurting to fall down but it's hurting to see ur tears.
All hugged her tightly.
Ajju stood aside looking at ragu intensely.
Puppies,maaneet:Our brave doll!!!!!!😄and kissed her while hugging.