Realisations and union❤️

Arjun's side of story:

All the secrets that are within me is giving me restlessness and sleepless nights.
Though I have my whole family's support,I still find it hard to keep it away from the girl that I love since I know what love is.

We couldn't reach her just like that because we wanted her safe.

We are all acting infront of her.

We are not even good actor's.

We can't act well. She can see through

I and paati's plan on faking a fight was a flop, don't blame me,I love her soo much and couldn't hold on the act for long.

And it still surprises me that ragu easily saw through Shruti.

She never asked us why we acted like we were enemies at first.

We wanted to make her confident. We wanted to be her support but she proved us wrong. She showed that we are her confidence in many ways.

She is proud of us all.
She never judge us
She is patient to wait for me to explain things for her.

This time I crossed the line but still she didn't try to pull that jealousy stunt on me like my dumb sister pulled on aravinda.

Aravinda has waited patiently for my sister. We are like brothers and he stopped himself from his dreams and love to keep our friendship and brotherhood alive. We knew how much he was into shruti since his early teen years. He used to find ways to see her in school and here in house. He adored her every action. That made us adore him and his gentle behaviour. I know the pain of staying away and being non-vocal about your love.

I did feel the pain because I knew about ragini when I was 12 and her angelic face and innocent eyes were enough to contaminate the mind of my 12 year old self. She didn't deserve to grow up like that but me and my family was helpless.
I used to feel bad for her.

But aravinda was more patient that I was,the girl that I loved was far away from me and she never knew I existed but for him she was near his reach yet he chose me,azar,John over shruti.

We decided he is the one for her.

Aravinda and ragini are same in many ways. They are very patient. Very loving and...very alike?

Arjun's mind flashed many things in a second and he realised everything.

Arjun kept his hand on his mouth and felt a tear run down his cheek.

Arjun:oh my God...how was I unaware of this before?

Arjun left his room to search them in the house.

Geet:Ajju! Get ready! Let's go for shopping.

Arjun looked around and hugged her crying.

Geet:Ajju papa(baby)what happened? Why is my baby crying?

Arjun took her to his room and locked the door and told what he realised just then.

Geet was shocked and covered her mouth and cried too.

They hugged happily.

Maan called geet impatiently and she smiled at her husband's behaviour.

Ajju noticed this and smirked at her who blushed in return.

Ajju:atleast my useless sisters were brainy enough to cheat you two into this whole Maldives vacay trip. I thought mama would catch them red handed.

Geet blushed again.

Ajju:so iam soon gonna be a mama?

Geet blushed harder making Ajju happy.