Is he ur husband?😂😍😄😆😋

Before getting into the story I wish all the beautiful women's over there reading my story and those who r working harder day and night, giving no importance to themselves but to their loved ones,a very "Happy women's day".But it's not that v r to b proud to b a women once in a year.
B proud to b a women everyday!A famous tamizh poet said"magayaraaga pirapadharke maathavam seidhida vendumamaa"which means v need to b blessed to b a girl.
Now let's move on to the story!

Ajju pov;

After a week's rest iam gotta b back to office! But I have no worries coz puppies and maaneet took care of the entire responsibility well during my absence!And not to forget I loved teasing ragini!she never made me to do any work!she took care of me like I was a week old BBY!who takes care of a 3rd person like that!
Ajju's heart;do u really think u r a third person to her?
Ajju kept quiet!
Ajju's heart;it hurts me to even think of being a third person to her!and I am damn sure she never thought of me like that!said his heart surely!
Ajju;hey idiot!but sometimes truth hurts!who am I to her?
Ajju's heart;I know dude!one day u will realize who she is to u!that day I will be the most happiest person in this world!coz v shouldn't care about others opinion about us v need to know us and what's our priority and what's our everything!
Ajju;hmmmm let me hope for the best!
Then he realized that it's 6am and so it will be good to start preparing for office now!
Just when I was about to get up I heard ragini's melodious voice filling my eardrums!I suddenly felt Soo calm,happy,complete!
Her enchanting voice can just wash out all the worries that I carry!
Her voice is like a drug to me!to which I got badly addicted!
I stood up and went out!I can walk much better than before!
I went out to see the most beautiful creatures yawning and looking like kids listening to their favorite person's song!
Mama is half sleeping with his arms wrapped around Akka who is just like him half sleeping 😂
Azar was rubbing his eyes like a kid!a rough kid😂
Sabur was yawning and then started smiling seeing ragini sing!she cupped her face and looked at her doll!(oh!my adorable sister)
Azar was always drawn towards sabur's innocence, beauty,nature,kindness but he shows attitude!but his love is too strong and he is extremely possessive about her!
While girls despise sabur for having the hottest Azar behind her!
Boys hate Azar coz the innocent beauty is always with azar!
They r perfect!
And presently the boy is gawking at her with such an intensity like boring holes in my adorable sister's soul!
Ajju's heart;wow!u started to feel these sort of things?and winked
Ajju; of course I can feel! what's wrong in it?
Ajju's heart;yeah b like this only!hehe
Ajju;idiot! speaking nonsense always!
Then he saw his Akka and mama lost in their lala land!😂
The cutest couple😍
Then comes here the ultimate couple!
John came out drooling like a kid!he wiped his face and rubbed his eyes and kept looking at ragini!he was adoring her while someone else was admiring,adoring,loving him!
That's Julie who is looking at the cute boy intensely!
She was exactly like Azar behavior wise!but her love for John will make us dumbstruck!
She gave up on a very big project which promised to give her much more salary than what she gets now but she refused to take that coz she can't even imagine her life without us especially without John!
She cares for him like a mother,and loves him crazily like a crazy lover!
She hates the mere sight of girls staring, gawking, drooling over the handsome John!
John being beauty with brains has always been girl's main target!
I have seen Julie warning many girls to stay away from her John!😂
All those lovers r Soo much in love with each other!
I smiled looking at them!

Ajju pov ends

Ajju then shifted his gaze from the love birds to ragini!
His breath hitched looking at her!
He forgot to breath!
His heart begged him to breath so that the blood supply will b sufficient for it to pump the blood throughout his body properly!
His brain asked him to let it function!
His eyes begged him to watch that person all the time so that it can feel complete for it's presence!
But he listened to none but kept staring at ragu!
Ragu had hairbath and she left her hair free and the water droplets r falling off her hair making the scene look tempting!
And adding up to that she is wearing yellow colour saree with a bit of white combination!
She looked breathtaking and so she took away his breath!
But more than her beauty her dedication towards Lord made him go breathless!The way she sang engrossing herself in that song proves how dedicated she is!
While singing as usual ragu felt ajju's intense stare on her!
After singing she looked at her sir who was looking at her Soo intensely and her cheeks started to turn red!
Ajju now was out of breath and started to cough and ragu became tensed and ran to him climbing the stairs!
Ajju became normal and ragu came near him!
Ragu;sir r u ok?asked she worriedly
Ajju;yes ragini!
Ragu sighed and turned to leave
All these scenes were witnessed by the puppies and maaneet!who were having difficult time trying to suppress their laughter!
Ajju kept looking at ragu's retreating figure!
Maan;geet how many times to tell u that staring is rude?said he loudly
Ajju realized it and got embarrassed and marched no no ran to his room!
All burst out laughing looking at the love sick teenager!😂
Then as usual all went to get ready for their work!
Ragini went and gave all their morning tea!
Today is Friday so she wore that saree to go to Temple
At the breakfast table:
Ajju is yet to arrive!
Paati;ragu my darling u look like an angel in this dress!
Julie;paati what doubt in that?my doll is an angel only!
Paati;yeah karate kid!
All laughed at her
Geet;doll anything special?
Ragu;yeah di!wanna go to Temple and do some Pooja as I already prayed!
I prayed to come to Temple once everything and everyone gets fine!
V r having a tough time with business rivals and other stress!
So wanna do something!
And sir got well right so I wanna go!
All were looking at her with eyes which held Soo much emotions!geet had Happy tears seeing her love for everyone!paati kissed her cheeks!

Ragu; it's my responsibility to take care of my family!y do u guys stare at me like that?😂I will kill u guys if u dare to thank me!
I can request God to take care of me!and so does for u too!

All smiled and adored her!

Sabur;pasikudhu soru soru podu!(IAM hungry give me food food)said she like a kid and lifted her plates up
Maaneet and all laughed Soo harder looked at her while Azar was lost in that kid!
While another pair of eyes got lost in another person!
The gaze of that person on the other was Soo intense!that if they continue to gaze like that for few more minutes that another person will melt!😂
Yeah it's ajju's gaze on ragini!
Ragu felt it and composed herself and looked at that direction
It's her time to become breathless
That man is deadly handsome!
Oh man!even ppl who have no interest in gawking at ppl will fall for him in that microsecond!all girls who r crazy about him will die looking at his devilishly handsome looking face!
He wore a black pant with white formal shirt with a black tie hanging and with expensive black coat in his hands!
God!pls I wanna breathe!😂
It's suffocating!😂
Then she turned her gaze suddenly making that man smirk!
She bent her head down being shy!
And all others tried hard not to laugh!
But smirked!
Geet;bby!come have food!
Ajju;yeah Akka coming!said he still looking at ragu!
Ragu started serving food to all!
All these while she felt difficult coz ajju never took his eyes off ragu!
She went near him to serve food to him!
Maan;geet!said he in a commanding tone
Geet;yes!said she with puppy eyes
Maan got lost but composed himself!
Maan;what have I told u before? won't u stop doing that again and again?
Geet;sorry!said she like a school kid trying hard not to laugh
Maan;now stop staring!have food!
Ragu went near ajju who was now looking down due to his mama!
Ragini served him his food!
And while having food ajju tried hard not to stare at ragu!
But his gaze fell on Shruti who was smiling and admiring ragu like an elder sister!😄
Ajju(mind voice); what's this?this girl had a dislike towards ragini!but y is she staring at ragini like this! something wrong!I will have to keep ragini away from these evil ppl!
All had breakfast and while leaving!
Ajju; ragini ready?come let's go
Ragu;sir u leave!I will come by myself!I wanna go to Temple first!
Ajju;no probs!I will leave u in the temple and will go!
Ragu smiled and ran to take her things!.
All smiled looking at them and they left!
It was a silent travel to the temple!
But they did steal glances of each other!😄
Ragu;y don't u come to Temple sir?
Ajju; it's ok ragini!I have ppl to care for me!who will pray for me!said he smilingly!
Ragu smiled and left!
Ragu left the car and went inside the temple!
Ajju started to leave to the office
That's when he noticed ragu's purse in that car!.
Ajju;oi ragini!ur purse!
Ajju's heart;dude!r u insane?she is a bit far from here!how can she hear u go na!
Ajju;thanks idiot!
Ajju parked the car in the parking lot and took her purse and marched inside the temple!
Ragini was by then inside the temple!
She noticed her purse missing!
She had kumkum in her hand and she kept her one hand on her head realizing her mistake of leaving the purse in the car itself! realization Dawn upon her by then!
She turned around and dashed against a well built masculine chest that made her lose balance and the person held her hand to prevent her from falling but as a result the person unknowingly filled her forehead with kumkum as the person while holding her hand pushed her hands up!😍
Ragini was more than shocked and looked up at that person and she became a statue out of shock
It was our ajju!😍
She forgot to breath and looked at him
Ajju;oh sorry ragini! Ur purse!
Ragini; it's not ur fault sir!and tq for the purse!and got it from him!
Ajju;ok then IAM leaving!
Ragu;wait na sir!u r here!u wait for 10 more mins let's go together!
Ajju nodded and went and sat!
Ragu smiled at him and turned to pray again!
The priest came and started doing Pooja!
Priest;pooja is done successfully!call ur husband too ma!
Ragu got confused and said
Ragu;husband?
Priest;yeah he only na?and pointed towards ajju!
Is he ur husband?😂😍😄😆😋
Ragu got shocked but millions of butterflies errupted from her tummy nd filled her stomach giving her ticklish sensation!it felt Soo good to her!
Ragu;no he is not my husband IAM not married!
Priest;oh sorry ma!see ur hairline is filled with kumkum na so only I misunderstood!and went
Ragu turned to a mirror which will be there in most of the temples and saw her forehead and got shocked and touched it while tears made its way through her cheeks!
She smiled cryingly!
She looked at ajju who was sitting quietly!
Then she thanked and prayed God and went with ajju to office!
While going she was too happy and emotional too!
But she had that gut feeling that something bad is gotta happen!
And soon her face fell!😩