All-ok daddy!!!!!😄😄😄😄😄

Ajju pov:
These monkeys always speak about ragini's marriage!They don't have any other job other than speaking about her prince charming!She have to grow even the more matured,she needs to b strong,brave,needs to handle all kind of situations without other's help!
And it pains my idiotic heart when ragini is linked with some other person!
What am I thinking?IAM becoming crazy like my monkeys!
Ragini surely does have an effect on me!But I don't know what it exactly is!
Her presence make me feel nervous,her absence makes me restless,her actions make me admire her,her nature makes me feel amazed,her mesmerizing eyes and voice makes my heart flutter!
IAM feeling like a crazy person alive on Earth right now!😂
And he remembered something very important and started to do his work!
But ragu never left his mind and his heart!
Ajju pov ends

Here ajju arranged for a meeting and asked the staff to assemble in the conference Hall.
His company is huge and massive.The architecture of his company is classy enough to make youngster to compete harder to join as a staff in his company!
He also makes sure that his staff r comfortable!
He is a man of his words.
His honesty makes his company to reach heights.
Now he has been putting all of his efforts to get a project coz he has to make some ppl realize how wrong they were in the past!
Yup he has to get this project to make ppl pay back for their sins.
And now he "Arjun Subramanian" is keen on getting the project for which he and his cousin r competing!For name sake they r cousins but the relationship has no meaning!
And today she and she r gotta come here.That too to his house to trouble everyone!
He is gotta meet the ppl whom he hates the most,who made his childhood bitter,who made his sister cry!
His mother's mother and his uncle's daughter r coming to get the project which is y he is trying to get it too!

The mere sight of them makes him boil in anger but he has to let them  stay house as he is coz they r from his loving mother's family!

In conference room:

All the staffs assembled and even ragini was there but everyone r waiting for ajju.
Atlast came our hero looking handsome as always making the female staffs drool over him.

Staff 1:sir is hot!Iam wondering how can a man who is working all the time looks this hot!
Staff 2:sir doesn't even do something hard to maintain his looks and all!he is naturally handsome as hell😄Come on guy's it's sin to b this handsome!
Staff 3:awwww!the girl whom sir will marry is the most luckiest girl on Earth!😄
Ragini who was burning in anger and jealousy all these while when the girls were describing her sir started to feel butterflies in her stomach when they said that sir's wife is the luckiest.
She had an unknown happiness in her heart which was soothing and her soul felt complete!
She felt immense happiness and calmed down only to start hiccupping!😂
Ajju who was saying good morning to all staffs while entering also had similar kind of emotions like ragu and he started to hiccup too😂
He came near his seat where ragu was standing to see her hiccupping.
Both were hiccupping and the female staffs immediately went to take the water bottles to give to ajju which irked ragu even while hiccupping!
And to ajju's dismay the male staffs who were head over heels for ragu started to take bottles to give her.
Staff 1: ragini r u ok?wait I will get u water!
Staff 2:oh ragini!let me help u.
And he was about to pay her back when the very angry ajju stopped that flirting idiot from touching ragu.
Already he was angry with them drooling over her and now the nerve of that guy to touch ragu made his blood boil!
Ajju:get me some water!said he angrily while hiccupping
Staff 2:yes sir!said he being scared and ran to get the bottle
The female staffs we're fast enough to get water for ajju to please him😂poor girl's don't know what the reality is!😂
Ajju grabbed it from the girl and made ragu to drink it.
All were shocked including ragu!
But she lost herself in his eyes while drinking water!
She drank it and calmed.
While ajju was still hiccupping.
The male staff who was slow when compared to girls came with the bottle but stood shocked seeing the sight in front of him.
Ragu grabbed the bottle from him and made ajju to drink it.
Now it's ajju who is to b shocked with the staffs many female staffs were about to faint 😂many male staffs we're heartbroken 😂
Ajju(mind voice):not bad!she is being confident!
And he too calmed!😂
After sometime
Ajju:take ur seats ppl!
One male staff showed a vacant seat near him for ragu to sit!which made ajju angry.
While she politely refused and went to sit near ajju!
Ajju got happy now😄
Ajju:u ppl know that IAM very much interested in getting the project from the jk group of companies.
U all might know that the company is a reputed one and has many international connections and so it will be helpful for us to get much profit!
All nodded.
I request all of u to coordinate and work harder!
All nodded determinedly.
And all of them dispersed after the discussion.
And that day went with many works for both ajju and ragu!
Ragu being a sincere kid didn't have her lunch and radhu didn't come coz she is busy with some other work and so madam didn't know how time flew away!
But she completed all the work which was given to her!
And ajju after completing his work came to take her home!
He saw her immersed in work with files scattered around her table.
He called out to her and she looked up to meet his eyes!
He didn't see the spark in her beautiful eyes and worried.
Ajju:r u not well ragini?did u have ur lunch?
Ragu:IAM fine sir.....and I ate.She felt bad to lie but seeing him this concerned made her heart melt.
Ajju:come let's go home!
Ragu:yes sir!and stood but felt giddiness but ignored it and put all her belongings in her bag and went following ajju.
They were in their car now!
Ajju:Ragini will b having guests on our home!and they will b staying here for some days!
Ragu felt good to here our home and was surprised to hear him say all these to her!
Ragu:ok sir!I will make sure that they r comfortable!
Ajju got angry!
Ajju:u need not so anything for them!just stay away from them!
Ragu got scared and hurt coz this is the first time he is shouting at her!she felt like crying but composed herself.
Ajju felt bad to raise his voice on her and realized that she was hurt by looking at her but it's necessary to do this coz he doesn't want her to b around those ppl.
He already made sure all the others in home also do the same.
Ajju:did u understand?
Ragu nodded positively!
Ajju felt bad!
They reached their home but they saw a really lavish looking car standing in front of their home making clear that the guests had arrived!
They both got down from the car and ragu felt giddy again but ignored again.
But it's really harder for her to ignore it like first again coz everything around her started to spin and she held her head with both of her hands and saw ajju looking somewhere else.
She was not having enough energy to call him out
Ajju was lost somewhere and was walking slowly towards his home recalling his bitter memories.
Ragu was struggling to maintain her posture but couldn't.
Ajju had some tears thinking about his past and looked at his home with pain.
But suddenly he felt a part of his heart crying.
Ajju's heart:ajju dude!Arjun pls look back!
Ajju did so and was shocked to see ragu struggling to stand.
Ajju:ragini shouted he and ran to her.
She heard him scream and felt relieved but everything blacked out the next second and she lost balance and was about to fall on the ground!
Ajju ran to her like his whole world is crashing down in front of his eyes and held her protectively by her waist before her soft body hit the hard ground.
He held her but felt no weight and looked at her pale face which broke his heart into million pieces.It pained his soul to see her like this without any motion.
He brought her body on contact with his by holding her nearer to his heart.
Now she is completely leaning against his well built body while he held her small one with his broad hands.
He patted her cheeks and called out her name but no response.
Then he lifted her up from the ground by placing his hands protectively and firmly around her waist.
Her body completely fitted in his!
He took her and went towards his home!
And while taking her inside he felt cold breeze hitting his face and Ragu's.
Ragu's hair flew in the air making her look beautiful even now with the pale face!
Ajju lost himself in her but being concerned he called out her name several times.
He pleaded her to wake up!
And he unknowingly put his right leg while entering which made his heart flutter with unknown happiness.
And not to forget all these r watched by geet who was standing on the first floor with monkeys and her husband who were all worried by the guests arrival but all of them smiled seeing the scene but got very worried for ragu.
Ajju screamed Akka making the whole house to tremble.
While the guests too heard and came to see what's happening?
All ran down to see ajju holding his life in his hands who is motionless and unconscious for now!
All ran to him except the guests.
Maan placed his hands on ragu's cheeks and asked what happened to ajju.
Azar:what happened to doll?
John:omg doll!I will call doctor!
Julie:doll wake up bby!
Sabur:ragu doll!wake up.Anna call doc asap said she in a trembling voice.
Geet:ajju what happened to her?what were you doing leaving her like this?asked she abit angrily.
Ajju:Akka I think she didn't eat her lunch coz only she fainted.
All gasped and got worried while completely ignoring the guests presence.
Puppies;careless, stupid, idiotic doll😂
Geet:this girl is like this only! And tears made its way in her cheeks while maan controlled her.
Maan:ajju take doll to her room!
Ajju:yes Mama and started to ascend the stairs!
Girls started to follow him while the boys were tensed and called the doc
Guests were like the silent spectators who looked at all these with their mouth shut!
Ajju went upstairs and put her on bed carefully like she is a fragile doll nd his most precious possession.
Girls were happy to see his concern but their worry for ragu overpowered their happiness 😄
He sat next to ragu placing his hands over her forehead while girls sat to her left worried.
Ajju:I already got worried seeing her dull eyes but she lied that she ate when I asked her!complained he like a kid.
While all adored his childishness and concern towards ragu!
Doctor came and the boys got their life back and took him no no dragged him upstairs to treat ragu.
Doc checked ragu while ajju held her hands making all smile!
Ajju:is she fine doc?
Doc:yes Mr.Arjun said he!
All got to breath normally!
Doc;she is weak, nothing serious and all.She will wake up after few minutes.Give her food and medicines which I have prescribed properly!
All:yes doctor! said all in unison making the doctor smile.
Doctor:she is a lucky girl said doctor smiling at ragu whose one hand is intertwined with ajju and the other with geet.
All smiled and the doc took his leave from their.
Ajju:she is spoiled alot coz of u ppl!
Let her wake up I will show her my other face!said he strictly with pain while others smiled at him lovingly
All:ok daddy!!!!!!!😄😄😄😄😄said all in unison and smiled while ajjua smiled while ragu who was unconscious smiled in her sleep😄