Love-the strongest bond!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍

Ajju pov;

It's always good to b loved,cared.And IAM blessed to have such a lovely family.All these 3days everyone took good care of me!
Ragini did Soo much for me!she didn't let me walk at all! everything came to me whatever I required of before even asking!how can she b that good!she cares for others more than herself!she can bear her pain and it's not even 0.0001% painful in front of her dear ones pain!
He goes into flashback
Ajju came out of washroom just then after taking bath!
And he wore some decent clothes😂
He was about to go down to have food but before he could proceed
Ragu;sir I have told u not to walk! don't proceed!and glared at him who was standing with the support of a stick!
Ajju;sorry madam but I felt hungry!so I had to go to get it right!
Ragu;no that's not needed!u can call me to have anything u want!
Ajju;come on ragini how can I disturb u for every now and then
Ragu; it's not disturbing sir!pls try to understand that u r not supposed to walk in this stage!and everyone in ur family is just worried about u badly and they r not normal too and u r talking all these
Doing work for family members is not called disturb sir!first get that!
And first sit down and have ur food!
Ajju was as usual awestruck by this women and was looking at her intensely!
Ajju;I will ragini but u were wrong!
Ragu looked at him confused!
Ajju; it's our family not only my family said he correcting her!
Ragu smiled at him looking like an angel while our prince got lost in her!
They both had a brief deep eyelock which ragu broke and her cheeks turned red out of shyness
Ragu;sir I made ur favorite idly,saambaar and I also got u gulab jamun
Ajju's eyes shined like a 5yr old boy hearing the word gulab jamun!
Ajju;oh really that's really awesome!where is gulab jamun?
Ragu got lost at his childishness and just had that sudden urge to pull and kiss his cheeks!
And she visualized that exact scene and when she was out of it she literally turned crimson red(yo girl who beat u tell me let me give a really bad ending to that character in my story😂)
She then looked at him who was too keenly looking out for gulab jamun!
Ajju: ragini where is my gulab jamun?
Ragu;sir I will give u!
Ajju:yeah b fast!
Ragu;but not before having ur breakfast!
Ajju pouted but then after Soo much pleadings he gave up and started to have food!
Ragu;what do u want for lunch sir?
Ajju: whatever u cook is really delicious so I don't mind having anything!
Ragu;no sir u will have to take the prescribed medicines,so it will be really irritating to have food but if I made ur favorite food u will like to have!and smiled
Ajju was at loss of words by this girl's care for him
Ragu;what do u want?
Ajju;u!
Ragu;what?screamed she shockingly
Ajju came out of him lala world and got shocked too
Ajju:I mean u make rasam I love ur rasam!
Ragu felt relieved but a part of her wanted to give her everything to him!
Ragu:but that's not enough!so would u like to have sambar too?
Ajju;ok double ok!
Ragu;then ok sir!eat fast u need to take the medicines!
Ajju nodded and had his food happily coz ragu's food tastes like his mother's food!
Then ragu gave him his medicines!
Ajju took it from her and had it but made faces but suddenly his face glowed like 1000watt bulb by seeing gulab jamun in ragu's hands!
Ragu;sir now u can have it!it will make ur bitter tongue a bit sweeter!😂
Ajju was like totally lost because this was exactly the same method which his mother used to make him take medicines!
He looked at her who was looking at his face keenly like trying to figure out what his face reads!
Ajju; ragini who told u to do this?
Ragu:noone sir! during my childhood my mom used to do this and so IAM habituated to it!
Ajju;my mom did the same to me!
Ragu felt happy!
Ajju felt happy, emotional,sad
Ragu sensed it and felt weak in front his this vulnerable side!
Ragu:but I don't know y?u don't wanna have my gulab jamun?I swear it tastes good!
Y don't u give it a try!
If not I will squeeze ur ears and will make u to eat
Ajju got shocked hearing her!
Ajju:what? really do u know to even hurt ppl?
Ragu:sir! it's not hurting it's loving to do all those with family members!
Ajju:u have answers to all my questions!
Ragu:haha!and smiled while he kept looking her intensely!
She stopped laughing by seeing his intense gaze on her!
Ragu:hmmmm...sir u have to try to walk from now on so pls can u try it out now?
Ajju came out from his world of admiring this cute girl and said
Ajju:yes ragini I will!
Then ajju tried to walk without any support but he lost his balance and fell on ragu who came to help him and both safely landed on the bed with ajju being on top of ragu!😍
They were really very close to eo and both of their hearts started to run on a marathon like competing with eo!😂
Ajju's hot breath fanned against her soft skin making that hotness unbearable for her and a chill shiver ran down her spine!but deep inside she wanted the time to stop over their itself with her sir being on top of her!
Whereas our prince was too good such that he didn't put his whole weight on her instead he was lifting his body up by keeping his hands on either side of her head!but that didn't make their closeness!
He was lost in her innocent face,angelic,peaceful, beautiful,loving face and nature!
Ragu was now blushing harder coz of his gaze!she turned beetroot red!😂
Ajju: ragini is beetroot's price hiking nowadays?
Ragu;yes sir but y r u asking it now?
Ajju:but I think so if I gaze at someone they turn beetroot red and that person is too generous too so I can get it for free right?
Ragu was dumbstruck and ajju got up and laughed at her!
Ragu was too happy to see him laugh often nowadays!
Ragu's heart!I wish this happens all time!
Then she pouted remembering that he teased her!.
Ragu;go sir u r making fun of me!Iam leaving!
And started to walk but he held her hands firmly
Ajju;hey never try to leave me nor this family of urs!said he Abit angrily and possessively with a tinge of insecurity
Ragu melted and said
Ragu;no sir I was kidding!if I go what will u and puppies,maaneet do u guys don't know to take care of urself! especially u!said she sticking her tongues out
Ajju tried to catch her ears but she sensed and moved back abit and started laughing
Ajju;laugh laugh within two days I will start walking properly then see what I will do to u?
Ragu:even I want u to walk asap sir!then u do whatever u want!
Ajju now wanted to hug her and kiss her cheeks but controlled himself!
Ragu:sir! don't u love teasing me?
Ajju: of course I love teasing u!haha but I won't do it in front of ur puppies they will eat me up rawly!
Ragu:then tease me I don't care my family ppl teasing me!IAM sure puppies will love u teasing me and they will join hands with u too!
Ajju:really?
Ragu:yes!
Ajju:I want to say that u r really scared of little things too ragini! I saw u screaming seeing a cockroach that day and today u screamed seeing lizard and laughed like a maniac!
Ragu got embarrassed but to make up
Ragu:no no IAM scared of nothing IAM brave!
Ajju:aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
Ragu got scared and so does all and came running to his room
Geet;what happened ajju BBY?
Maan;I will call doctor
Azar;ajju Enna aachu da(what happened da)
John:aiyoo where is his medicines?
Julie;chi poi thedu seekram(chi go and search for it asap)said she equally panicked
Sabur ran near him and touched his injured parts and was at the verge of crying!
Sabur;Anna what happened?
Ajju; nothing happened bby!I wanted to make ragini scared so only I shouted BBY!
All;what?????
Ajju:hehe sorry and looked at ragini who still was shocked and looked at her and started laughing even the more harder!
All were happy Soo happy to see him smile like that lost ajju whom they were searching for ages!
Geet had tears seeing him happy and maan side hugged her!
So does puppies whereas ragu got lost in his really handsome kidlike face!
Ragu's heart;how I wished to pull his cheeks out!
Ajju's heart;haha how I wanna hug her tightly and kiss her cheeks!
Geet;idiot u almost gave me an heart attack!
Ajju:sorry Akka!thoppukaranam podatumaa?(shall I do sit ups to make it up)😂
Geet was surprised to see her baby brother returning back coz he does it in their childhood to please her!
Geet:not now! afterwards when u r well!
Ajju:ok!
Azar:idiot y do u want to scare my doll?
Ajju;she said she won't get scared so only I wanted her to know the truth!
And she also wants me to tease her!
All:what?and laughed while ragu smiled shyly
Julie;Anna IAM on ur side!haha sorry baby
Ragu pouted
Ragu;podi I have my brother's to support me!
Azar and John;yes doll!
Ragu;see na!ok did u guys have ur food?
All;yup but u still didn't have come eat first
Ragu;ok
Paati and Shruti were watching all these from outside and felt very happy to see them happy!
Paati:ajju is coming back!IAM Soo happy!he is returning back!the one who loved his family his paati,the naughty,the cutie,he is coming back because of our ragu!
Shruti:yes Dadi he is becoming our ajju!and yeah when he knows the complete truth he will b our ajju forever!and not to forget the one who annoys me!😂
Paati smiled!
Ajju;after a week I will be going to office as usual!
Geet; don't worry about office now u idiot! it's not ur worry now!trust us and take care bby!
Ajju:ok Akka!
All started to disperse while ragu turned back and showed her tongue 😂ajju was like see I will come now!
And she ran away
Then ajju smiled at what she did!a genuine one
Somewhere someone said
In the path of difficulty of life u might lose urself and u might lose ur cheerfulness, naughtiness,kindness which u might have had in ur childhood but that one person who will be ur true partner will make u to relive all those wonderful moments again in ur life that's no less than a heaven!
U will love everything around u!
Coz it's always nice and feels good to be urself!
A true lover will never force u to change but will try to bring the best qualities out of u!
Forcing and caring are extremely opposite of eo!
By care ur bond increases without u knowing that!coz u will b in some lala land😂
By force u can get everything other the feeling called love!
Ragu is the one who was born for him and so does he!they were destined to be together forever!
Their might b difficulties but atlast true love wins!
This 4 couples ajju-ragu,maaneet,Julie John,Azar sabur r inseparable!They r tied together by that strong bond called love! they live for eo and love eo!😍😍😍😍😍
Coz
Love-the strongest bond!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍