Ahhhhh ghost in the house!

Ajju pov:
My family is the sweetest in this world.Though I have alot of stress in my office I forget everything when I come home and when iam around my sister.She sacrificed many things in her life for me and whatever I do can never b equal to her selflessness and love.And my mama is just a big brother to me,I don't know y he loves me who is just an arrogant,ruthless person to this world coz ppl who understood me broke the walls which I built around myself and discovered my true self and they r my mama,monkeys and yeah ragini too.When I scolded that irritating staff who just stared at her lustfully that too in front of me,I thought she would be scared at me and never come to me again but no she is not like other girls she understood me and nodded to what and all I said her that day I liked her more.And she is the soul of this home like my angels.Without ragini I don't know what will these ppl do,these ppl bonded Soo we'll and IAM 100% sure that they share an unbreakable bond
Ajju's heart:dude even u can't live without ragini!
Ajju:idiot u came again and nothing like that
Ajju's heart:oho u say that but u r Soo adapted to her.U can't wake up without her voice,tea,her being around u dude.She became a very important person in ur life I don't know when u will realize that.
Ajju:u speak nonsense and I don't believe in u
Ajju's heart:u have always listened to me in ur personal matters dude u listen to ur stupid brain in professional things only.I speak when u r wrong about ur feelings.
When ajju was about to snap back at his heart his mama spoke to him
Ajju pov ends
Maan:ajju where r u?what r u thinking?
Ajju: nothing mama tell me what?
Maan:ok today u have finalize the deal with JK companies they r very much impress with ur work and they want to finalize the deal asap.
Ajju:yeah mama v will gain more profit if v collaborate our business with them.
Maan:yeah ajju so take care.
Ajju:ok mama bye
Maan: bye IAM not coming today coz I have some other work.
Ajju:ok mama take care.
Ajju: ragini r u ready?
Ragu:yes sir IAM coming and she came wearing a yellow color anarkali and she looked beautiful.
Ajju just got lost in her while maan looked ajju from the corner of his eyes and smiled naughtily while all other monkeys and geet were also watching this secretly.
Ragu:sir v can leave now.
Ajju:yeah ragini come let's go.
Nd that day evening ajju came having a satisfied smile as he finalized the deal and ragini was happy for her sir.
Geet:ajju baby u finalized that deal na?
Ajju:yes Akka and smiled at her and hugged her.
Geet:cool my baby u r the best I know and pulled his cheeks.
Ajju:ouch akka don't do that and looked at ragini who was smiling genuinely looking at them.
Geet:ragu baby u r joining in that karate class from tomorrow and jumped like a kid and hugged ragu who hugged her back tightly.
Puppies:v want party to celebrate the victory ajju/Anna and all started dancing crazily.
Maan:IAM happy for u ajju
Ajju:tq mama. Nothing is possible without u and IAM nothing without u and they hugged.
Maan was overwhelmed and felt emotional and hugged him tightly.
While dancing the puppies dragged ragu too and John and Azar held her hands and made her dance to their steps while ragu did so and she stumbled like a little kid and pouted while others laughed at her.
Azar and John again danced with her and she did it properly and started to jump in happiness like a kid while all adored her.
Ajju whole hugging maan saw all these and lost himself in her and looked at the laughing 5yr old kid ragu intensely.
Ragu who felt like someone gazing her looked at ajju and blushed harder unknowingly and all left for preparing for the party.
They all planned to watch movie and puppies went to buy some snacks while maaneet were searching for a perfect movie and ajju was in his room speaking to someone over phone regarding business while ragu was in kitchen with ramu Anna preparing some dinner for all.
Azar:we r back doll where r u?
Sabur:yeah doll come soon
John:angel I bought it favorite black forest cake!
Julie:I bought ur favorite vanilla ice cream.
Ragu:oh my dear puppies IAM here only and yayy my cake and ice cream and started to jump while ajju came hearing their screaming and saw ragu jumping and smiled.Maaneet and others too smiled seeing him smiling.
Ajju(mind voice):she jumps alot today and smiled.
Puppies:all come let's watch the movie.
Sabur:Akka and mama what movie r v gotta see now?
Maan:doll v have selected raja Rani movie. r u ppl okay with it.
Puppies:ok
Sabur:yeah Arya looks cute in it.
Azar:acho she never describes me like that.
John:nazriya is adorable and very cute in that movie.No need to say about nayanthara wow she looks cool in that movie.
Julie:idiot he never called me adorable and cool like his nazriya and nayanthara.
Ragu:yeah Arya looks too good in that movie
Ajju felt irritating hearing this.
Geet:yeah he looks too cute na I really loved his character in that movie how cute hero he is.
Maan felt angry on himself for choosing that film and looked at his wife who was now in a dreamy state thinking of Arya😂and felt angry
Maan,ajju,julie,azar:y can't v watch something else?
Geet,ragu,John,sabur:no v r watching only this
And suddenly all lights went off and ragu got scared and held a strong rough arm next to her.Even though the arms she held were rough she felt warmth and safe and held it firmly.
Ajju: ragini u ok.Iam here only.
Ragu:IAM fine sir just about scared of dark.Ajju held her protectively.
Sabur held azar's arms tightly
Azar:shortie don't worry IAM here only don't scare ppl they might get afraid seeing u in darkness.Even ur Arya might get scared.Sabur smiled seeing his jealousy.
Sabur:donkey pls don't leave me it's scary.And arya is like my elder brother.And held him more firmly.Azar felt happy hearing her.
Azar:hey shortie IAM always there with u don't worry now and held her protectively.
Geet hugged maan being scared
Maan:geet don't worry IAM here only
Geet:yeah man I'm scared of darkness u know na.
Maan:yeah yeah where did ur Arya go now he is ur cute hero na and turned his face.
Geet smiled and kissed his cheek while maan got surprised and looked at her intensely
Geet:He is a cute hero.But man is my hero and hugged him while maan hugged her back and kissed her forehead.
While the ultimate couple John's nd Julie were shown.
John being scared of darkness went and held Julie's arms tightly.
John:oi karate kid switch on the lights na!
Julie:idiot y should I call it adorable nazriya or cool nayanthara na!
John felt happy seeing her jealousy.
John:hehe nazriya got married and nayanthara is like and elder sister to me.
Julie:oh so if nazriya isn't married means u will go to her na.
John:no no I will always b with my karate kid only and smiled while Julie too smiled and held him firmly.
Ajju who held ragu all these times asked anyone to check what happened with the lights.
Ajju:monkeys go and check what happened?
Azar and john:ajju come with us let's check mama u too come and men all left leaving the women alone.
Minutes passed but they hadn't come nor the lights.
Julie:oho IAM gonna and checking on them.
All others: don't leave us and go and held her while Julie smiled
Julie: then come with me let's go help them
All:ok
All went holding each other's hands.
Men were all checking if they is any problem.
Ajju:dei John did u call the electrician?
John:yeah ajju he is on his way.
Ajju: good.
All girls came and stood without making any noises but sabur went to the place where boys r while other girls were abit far from them.
Sabur was putting a blanket over herself due to chillness and came and stood next to John
John who was standing like a statue saw some small figure next to him.
John:what is next to me and turned and saw sabur's figure and misunderstood her to b ghost and started screaming.
John:aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!ghost ghost ghost blood sucking ghost anyone save me aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ajju,Azar,mama,Julie anyone come and save me aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.
Others got scared hearing him scream and ragu and geet also got scared while our poor sabur stayed still thinking that there is a ghost and she,John,ragu,Gert started to scream.
Ajju,Azar,maan got alerted and went to John who was almost unconscious by now.
Ajju:dei John what happened and tapped his face.
Azar:dei doggy who beat u?
Maan:John what happened da and patted him.
John:I saw a small ghost it was short and scary and again fell unconscious.
All others:what?
Geet:maan maan where r u save me maan!
Ragu:Julie,sabur,Azar and John Anna,bhai,sir save me.
Sabur:yeah yeah save me too Azar donkey where r u?
Azar:shortie IAM here
Ajju:akka and ragini where r u ppl?
Maan:geet baby and doll don't worry nothing is here.
Julie:hey guys what happened and went and held geet and ragu.
While the boys held John and sabur who was still wearing the blanket was now behind the boys and touched Azar
Azar turned and at that time it was lightening and saw sabur's figure and he shouted hysterically saying
Azar: aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!John Dei yeah there is a ghost and small and yeah scary and ran away shouting ghost ghost and geet and ragu got scared and ran behind him while Julie went near maan and ajju.
Julie also saw Sabur who was standing in the same position trying to figure out what happened and Julie also got scared and ran away saying ghost.
Maan who turned also got scared and ran away dragging both ajju and John.
Ajju:ayyo mama what r u doing? already these retards r running now u too!
Maan:ajju actually something was there behind us it was short,and scary.Where is my geet?😂doll,angel's
In the living room all were running like retards and it looked like they were playing catch and catch while Azar was the one who was screaming hysterically and looked funny while geet,ragu,Julie held each other and was running behind him.
Azar:all,doll,karate kid all run that might be coming.That must have shut the lights off to kill us.
All screamed hearing him nd ran behind him.
Ragu:Anna take me with u
Azar:come baby and held her hands while geet and Julie held their hands and all ran around the sofa.
Azar:ragu u get on top of the sofa.
Ragu:ok Anna.
Azar:karate kid u come v will fight the small scary ghost.
Julie:yeah Anna said in a trembling voice.
Azar:all u hide behind the sofa.
Geet:ok da Azar and said as he said
While ajju and maan came holding John
Ajju:where r u guys?
Geet:I am here and raised her hands.
Maan:bby u safe na?
Ajju mentally face palmed himself
Ajju: ragini where r u?
Ragu:on the top of sofa sir and jumped while ajju laughed at her innocence.
Ajju and maan put John in the nearby couch and Julie held his face lovingly.
Maan went near geet and held her.
Ragu lost her balance and fell in Ajju's arms and both had intense eyelock.While Azar pouted and searched for his match.
Azar:ayyo where is my shortie?
All:yeah where is my sabur baby/angel/doll
Sabur/ghost:IAM here and all looked at the figure and due to background lightening effect even ajju got abit scared and held ragu's waist firmly while she and other screamed hysterically.
Maaneet hugged each other and John gained conscious saw her and Julie hugged him tightly and ragu hugged ajju more while in his arms and hided her face behind his neck screaming.
Azar:wait I will see my sabur and then u kill me.
Ajju:idiot shut up.
Thank God lights came and all looked at sabur who was having a lost puppy eyes and was still trying to figure out what is happening around her.
All were shocked for a moment and looked at each other then at poor sabur and all burst out into laughter and had tears.
Azar:shortie!and hugged her and whispered I told u na everyone might get scared coz of u and hugged her more.
John:baby u scared the shit out of me.
Julie:yeah baby even I got abit scared
John:yeah Abit so only hugged me and smirked while she blushed
Maan:doll u fine na sorry all because of ur blanket.
Geet:BBY v ourself were shooting for a horror film.And all except sabur and ajju, ragu burst into laughter.
Maan:ajju u can put my doll down and laughed even the more harder with others
Ajju realized His and ragu's position and looked at her while she blushed like a tomato.
Ajju: yeah mama she fell so I catched her.
Maan:yeah yeah and made fun of him.
Ragu: sry and tq sir and smiled.
Ajju:no that's fine ragini.
Sabur:did I scare u guys and felt bad.
Azar:yeah but u unknowingly did good and showed her everyone's posture and she smiled and then only she herself realized her's and azar's position and blushed too.
All love birds were blushing hehe😂😍😘