Maan-either laughing or hiccupping!😂

Ajju pov:

I just can't come out of that tie incident.Ragini hesitated abit at the starting but eventually came up to help me with the tie.That man on the other end of the phone kept speaking like a robot.He was keep on speaking without even knowing if IAM responding or not.And here the most beautiful soul came near me and I felt electrified and a shiver ran through my spine when her warm small hands came in contact with my rough neck.
I froze, everything around me froze, it's like no other thing existed in this world.But I don't know y I feel like that when she is around me.Whrn she completed doing the tie thing I realized that I was looking all the while at her without even blinking,she is doing something to me which I can't name.I want to look at her all the time.I can't take my damn eyes off her!But somehow I lost myself again in those beautiful big eyes when our eyes met.Her eyes is a ocean of emotions, genuine ones.But I controlled myself and thanked her for the tea.I got in return her heart whelming smile which makes me feel contented.
I never feel like this for anyother girl!and I don't think so I can.Ragini is very different from others.
That's y she is being loved unconditionally by everyone!
Ajju's heart:yeah dude!by everyone around her!then u also love her unconditionally na?
Ajju got shocked hearing to his heart's confession and was startled as he himself don't know what to answer!
Ajju:nope I just respect her and I care for her!
Ajju's heart:Truth always wins the battle dude!u agree na?
Ajju:off course I agree idiot! that's true that truth always wins all the lies.
Ajju's heart:hmmmm!then ok one day u will realize what is true what's not!
In the mean while came his beautiful caring sister's voice.
Ajju's pov ends
Geet:ajju!come bby let's have our food!u r getting late for ur office na!have ur breakfast now!
Ajju:yeah Akka IAM coming!just a minute.
In the dining table all were present.
Ragu was in the kitchen preparing and putting them in a presentable manner!
Geet: that's really a very romantic moment to both of them right!😄
Maan:yeah geet!and smirked while geet glared at him and blushed eventually.
Sabur: all don't say that u haven't experienced those moments!
And geet held her ears and squeezed it making sabur scream.
Sabur:sorry Akka!if u haven't experienced ask Mama to do so! don't squeeze my soft ears! And pouted while all adored and loved her very cute antics.
While one person looked at the pouting sabur intensely with all the love he has for her!
Geet saw this and smirked!
Geet:sabur bby i agree that I have experienced those moments!
Maan looked at her deeply with eyes which showed his possessiveness and love for her which and her blush.

Geet:but I want u to experience them asap.
Which made the smiling sabur to blush like a tomato!😄

John:but don't hurry Akka!I still am searching for the perfect guy for my beautiful sister and kissed her forehead lovingly!
Azar got irked!He was irritated to hear his John's stupid comment.
While John smirked coz his plan got successful.
Julie:yeah search a very tall guy for ur short sister!
Guys note her sarcasm:she indirectly means Azar coz he is tall.

Julie:like my Azar Anna!

That's it sabur turned red due to the constant blush!
Whenever she hears his name, butterflies starts to fly in her stomach!

John:no no!I want someone who is very intelligent for my sister!
Julie:and so is my Azar Anna!
Geet:what kind of boy do u prefer Julie BBY!
Without thinking she said
Julie; someone who is very innocent and soft spoken.
Geet and sabur;like John BBY/Anna.
Now it's Julie's turn to turn into crimson red color.
Azar:I disagree coz I want perfect match for my sister!
Both the brothers glared at each other!but eventually laughed!
While the girls were blushing!
Geet turned to HiFi with maan only to get lost in his deep, mesmerizing eyes!
Maan was looking at his wife without blinking all these while😄
All came to reality when they heard the noise from kitchen.(nothing serious only cooker noise😂)
Maan: don't distract from the topic!I found their love for each other by their behavior!Love can make a man mad,kid, matured,loving, different etc.
Geet:I don't know when they r gotta realize their feelings for each other!These kids doesn't know they r made for each other!
Sabur:yeah I had a beautiful morning today with that moment of theirs!and clapped her hands thinking of the moment while others laughed at her childishness while Azar looked at her intensely!
Julie:yeah it was much good than those which I saw in movies!
John:hey karate kid!theirs r true feelings and not fake like which u see in movies!
Julie(mind voice):I think so I can only see it in movies coz u r useless John!he can't even understand y IAM saying this! don't I know my Anna's and doll's feelings r genuine.
John(mind voice):u always fight so I can't make u feel what's true love is!I will in future and smiled.
Azar(mind voice):this shortie is a useless monkey!
Sabur(mind voice):Azar u just know to fight useless!
Geet:hey kids!when v r gotta see those things from u guys!I mean how many days will u guys just look at them by hiding and laughed like a crazy lady.
While all huffed!😂
Maan: it's not only they who r hiding and seeing ajju's and ragu's romance but it's v too!
Geet who was laughing glared at her husband who just gave her a deep look!
All started laughing even geet!
While ajju descended the stairs looking devilishly handsome doing something in his phone while ragu came from the kitchen with dishes in her hands looking like an angel!
All smiled looking at them.
Geet:both came!
Maan:hey angel! looking heavenly in this dress!
Azar;ragu doll!pls let those poor male staffs to live healthily without any fractures coz u know what I will do when they gawk at my angel sister!
John:yup even I will beat them like hell!
Both looked like overprotective brothers which ragu admired,adored,loved,felt blessed of!
Maan:yup I will kill them!
Julie:IAM ready to break their bones!
Said Julie fisting her hands
Sabur:I will jump and will beat them badly!
All laughed at her funny comment while ajju got irritated thinking of the male staffs who stare at ragu everyday.
He get irritated and possessive but let's ragu handle coz to build up her confidence!😄
Geet:hehe!I think so her prince charming will come and take her soon!
At that time came our ajju to take his seat.
Ragu was near him and so guys it's what is called match made in heaven type 😂
All smiled at the coincidence while ajju looked at ragu intensely and sat to eat!
Ragu served all and sat to eat!
Sabur:doll!what kind of a boy should b ur future husband?
Ajju and ragu started hiccupping 😂
Geet patted ajjua and gave him water while maan patted ragu and gave water to her.
Ragu:hmmm...y r u asking this bby?
Sabur:to find a match for u!
Ajju got irritated 😂 jelousy much
Ragu:one who is very understanding,very good at heart,need not b rich financially but should have a heart of gold,should know the value of relations, honesty towards his relations,one who respect women and treats all equally without ego!and he should love me like I will!

Ajju looked at her intensely coz she wants a person with values not money😄
Ajju(mind voice):she always impresses me!and smiled
Ragu said all these while thinking about ajju!
She felt shocked when she realized it!
Ragu(mind voice):he is very impressive!and smiled.
Julie:Anna what about u?what r the qualities which u expect from ur future wife?
Ajju:I want her to b loving,should understand u all,should love u all,want to b soft and sweet,lovable,a kid at heart and behavior,should b honest and truthful,hmmm abit traditional and I don't mind if she is modern.
Coz outer appearance is deceptive.
I want her to have inner beauty!
I wan there to love me unconditionally!
He remembered ragu while saying all these!
Ragu was impressed with his thought that he don't care if she is traditional or modern.

Ragu and ajju hiccuped again!😄while other laughed!
Maan:either laughing or hiccupping!😂