Ajju's true emotions and aravinda's entry!😍

Hey readers!

So let me just give a small overview about the previous episode!

Recap; Arjun opened up to ragini and spoke a lot about his childhood and happiness and pain that he felt and gave that dumb girl a few hints knowing very well that she would never understand the clues!😂and they all had some quality family moments!

Let's begin with today's part;

Arjun's pov,

I woke up to look at the most beautiful sight that I have ever had! IAM in my woman's lap! She cares for me like IAM a baby! Not bad!
Iam really hurt coz of my mama and Akka! They kept it a secret all the way! IAM ashamed of myself for their this decision of staying away from each other just to have me perfectly settled in life! I know IAM lucky to have these ppl in my life,but I won't let them be like this forever!
Since last few months after the entry of Ms.Dumb sorry let me call her Ms.Innocent,I started to lose my sturdy self! Because of this girl,IAM becoming the exact opposite of a hard man! Come on,IAM not that hard and insensitive but I had that strict face which made my employees scared of me but this madam never gets scared of me until IAM few millimeters away from her!😂
Oh man! The effect I have on her! That gives me the reason to tease her more!
Iam finding it really hard to keep myself away from this innocent angel but I have jobs to do to keep her safe!
And before that,I promised to myself that I won't let my emotions out in front of my woman!😍
The stunt IAM to pull out now might hurt everyone in the house but at the end they will all be really very happy!

Then she slowly lifts his head from his girl's lap and looks at her face!

Arjun; Soo simple yet soo beautiful!
No makeup in ur face but still I can't break the eye contact with ur angelic face!
And left  feather kisses all over her face! She did make some movements which made me stop my actions!

Then slowly with a heavy heart of not wanting to go away from her,I dragged myself into my room!

I need to clean myself up and then the mess up in the office!

Suddenly,ajju looked at something and his entire features turned into a darker and intimidating one

I looked at the files that made my temper shoot up!

Enough of playing the nice guy! Someone never understands stuff!

Let me show u the other face of mine!

U called for it!

Mess with me,not my family! Then I can't stop myself from destructing the opponent!

To calm himself

He looked at something/someone and blew a flying kiss towards the object/person!😂(Soo stupid of me to write this up! After all u all can understand and v r not dumb like ragu)

Ajju pov ends

Paati's pov;

This idiot is being Soo careless!

He was Soo engrossed in kissing dear ragini's chubby cheeks that he forgot that his paati is looking right at him!😂
Dumb fellow!
Just like his grandpa!😂

Anyways IAM happy that he is opening up to ragu!

But he is underestimating ragini! She's not that dumb😂(stop saying that often😂) his motives are of good intentions but he can be mean,ride,arrogant at times which ragu is unaware of!😶 I hope he doesn't scare this poor kid!
Anyways they are gonna be tied together forever and she needs to know about not only his calm and composed self but also his cocky and arrogant self!

I really am glad that the things are falling into place perfectly!

Hiding secrets from our loved ones is unacceptable but if that keeps our loved ones away from getting hurt and broken, it's better when kept as a secret!

I hope this won't hurt anyone!

Unknown person's pov;

The game has just begun!

Hahaha!

This time I hope everything falls into place Ajju!

Said a handsome man seriously!

Arjun; it surely will my friend!
Said ajju getting equally serious

They stared at each other without blinking!

Their eyes held secrets,pain,anguish,sense of responsibility,trust, honesty and respect for each other!

Unknown guy; am I more beautiful than ur ragini? Y u staring at me without blinking?

Said that handsome man seriously

Ajju; not even close to her and don't flatter urself idiot! Not in the least bit u r close to my woman!

Said he seriously

They stared at each other with such intensity and then they looked like they were gonna fight!

They both took long strides towards each other and each of them raised their hands as if they r gonna punch each other's face!

Then they gave a HiFi to each other! And looked at each other and laughed like there's no tomorrow!
They hugged each other tightly!

Ajju;I missed u da!

Unknown guy;I missed u more da ajju!

Ajju;welcome back da aravinda!😍