True love never dies!!!!!

Ajju's pov

Yesterday's night was something very memorable.I loved and lived each and every second happily!I can live without luxury,food,good clothes to wear,a shelter but I can't imagine a life without my family!I will die without them!I felt very emotional yesterday coz of my dear family but then I thanked God for blessing me with such lovely souls who love me unconditionally without any expectations.And I slept peacefully coz I felt my dad's warmth in my mama and I felt protective after ages!And I woke up to see the sleepy heads hugging me from either side!
And Azar was sleeping giving no space to John,he literally slept on top of John and I felt bad for that poor soul but I couldn't control my laughter seeing them like that.And I went to have some water and that's when I heard ragini's melodious voice.And all the sleepy heads woke up hearing her voice.I don't know what they will do without ragini?
Ajju's heart;really!what about u then ?can u love without her!
Ajju instantly said no and his heart smiled and went!
Ajju's pov ends
Ajju:idiot!and went out to see ragini singing song completely immersed in her own singing world!
While singing her hair strands started disturbing her by touching her Chubby cheeks.
Ajju was lost in her voice and in her!
He had the urge to go and put her stands behind her ears!
But he couldn't take his eyes off her innocent face!
And all the families members came there and all got happy seeing their Romeo lost in his Juliet!
Geet:arghhg!hey ajju BBY u r up already!
Ajju came out of his world and saw everyone's teasing expression!
Ajju:yeah Akka!
Azar:hmm it's maan mama who didn't have someone to fit in his arms so I think he didn't sleep properly yesterday!
Everyone laughed except maaneet who were red out of embarrassment!
Maan came and beat him slightly making him scream
Ragu:anna!!!u ok?asked she concerned coming near him!
Azar melted seeing her concern for him!
Azar:no doll nothing happened to me IAM completely fine!said he and kissed her forehead!
John too came near ragu and put his head over her shoulder and started sleeping.
Julie got completely lost in John when she saw his handsome sleeping face!
Everyone found him adorable!
Ragu;awwww!my baby brother didn't sleep properly yesterday?said she and patted his cheeks while he hugged her more tightly from try either side making every adore their Brother sister relationship!
John:how can I sleep coz Azar slept on top of me literally taking the life out of me!
U giant Panda,u weigh no less than a hippo
Azar; don't lie da skeleton!
John;poda dhadimaadu,Panni,eruma and started to show at him while still putting his head on ragu's shoulder!
Azar:dei don't scold me then I will beat u idiot!needhaan Panni(u r pig)
And he went near him and slapped his cheeks!
Ragu:Anna don't beat my sweetheart brother let him to sleep!
Azar:what?am I not ur sweetheart and pouted which sabur adored.
Ragu:hoho!u r both r my sweetheart's
Maan:then me and he pouted making his wife smile.
Ragu hugged all her three brothers and said sweetheart's while the girls too joined the hug!sabur and julie pulled ajju in the hug who kept looking at everyone's bond!
All had some good family time and all went to get ready!
Two ppl saw all these and one loved and had Happy tears while the others eyes were red coz of fury and anger!
Ragu went to give tea to ajju as usual!
Ajju was putting his coat on when he heard a gentle knock on his doorstep making his heart flutter and he instantly smiled knowing who it must be!
On the other side ragu had millions of butterflies erupting from her stomach giving her tickling sensation!Her heart was beating fastly!Her hands shivering and her cheeks turned into a darker shade of red coz she remembered his laughter which took her breath away yesterday!
Ajju:come in ragini!
Ragu felt happy knowing that he recognized her without seeing her!
Ragu:sir ur tea!
Ajju took it from her shivering hands!
Ajju:thank u ragini!
Ragu:sir what would u like to have for breakfast?
Ajju:IAM ok with anything ragini!u don't stress much!
Ragu smiled at his reply
Ragu:sir it's not about stress!anyways IAM gotta prepare breakfast so pls tell me what u want!
Ajju smiled at her puppy face and said
Ajju:I would like to have Idli and sambaar coz it makes up a good combination!
When I was young my mom used to make it especially for me coz I love it said he with Soo much love and longing in his heart!
Ragu was just looking at him without blinking!coz she can feel ajju's pain as she had gone through them alot!
Ragu while controlling her tears from flowing out said
Ragu:sir it's my pleasure to make ur favorite foods!if u don't mind I will be glad to prepare ur favorite foods daily!
Ajju was lost in this angel's nature
Ajju: there's nothing to mind about I like whatever u prepare!
Ragu got very happy hearing this and kept looking at him!
Both were looking at each other lost!
Ragu broke the eye contact first and smiled at him and went to prepare breakfast!
Ajju: ragini Akka loves pongal and sambar said he and smiled like a child
Ragu nodded smilingly and ran out asap coz this man is too adorable making her go crazy!
She went and prepared the breakfast and prepared extra food coz they have 2 guests right!
In dining table
Everyone came and sat while waiting for the breakfast!
Today ajju wore black coat looking handsome as always!He looked like a star and he makes it really difficult for girls to keep their eyes off him!He was irresistible!While ragu wore black simple chudidhar but looked extremely gorgeous!All laughed thinking about their matching dress code!
Azar:mama would u like to sleep with us tonight like yesterday or u want someone beside u to perfectly for in ur arms!And what about u akka?smirked he
Maaneet turned red again
Maan threw a spoon at Azar which he catched
Azar: violence much!
Maan:I am really worried for the girl whom u r gotta marry coz she had to bear ur this elephant weight daily! It's obvious u will sleep over that poor soul everyday night said he smirking!
Azar looked at sabur who was blushing like hell.Her blush made Azar go crazy for her!
Azar(mind voice):how I wish to kiss those cheeks?!
Sabur(mind voice):omg he weighs too much but looks lean don't know how?but will he sleep over me daily after marriage!and realized what she thought and blushed like hell and looked up to see the burning gaze of Azar and immediately looked down.
John:yup mama!I will search for a bulky girl for this panda!said he making Azar go mad
While all others laughed!
Azar:oi donkey!I will search for a girl who will beat u daily!she will not be letting u to hug her and sleep on her shoulders!said he and smirked
John pouted while Julie looked at him intensely!
Julie(mind voice): don't worry John I will make u to sleep over my lap!u r a kid John!a kid for whom IAM crazy since I was a teenager!The innocent boy who got into my heart within few days!A boy who knows how to respect others and care others!
John(mind voice):I have my Julie who can give me all the love!
Both looked at each other and got lost in each other
Geet:ahem ahem!
Ragu:breakfast is ready!said she and everyone looked at her!
Geet:yayyy!my favorite said she like a kid and kissed ragu's cheeks
Ajju was looking at ragu!
Maan: whatever it is?I will choose the best life partner for my ragu doll!
Ajju and ragu looks at each other and hiccupped as always
Sabur:who will hug her daily thinking her to b his teddy bear!how cute!awwww said she
Ragu turned red while ajju looked at her intensely!
Ragu: sabur shut up !And all have ur breakfast and served breakfast to all!
Ajju loved the breakfast and found it similar to his mother's while geet felt the same and kissed ragu's hands
Grandma and Shruti came to have their breakfast
Ajju got angry but controlled himself!
Ragu:good morning mam!
Granny:good morning dear!call me paati(granny in Tamil) like others!
Ragu:ok paati!
She served breakfast to them too!
Shruti:I don't like all these! I would love to have sandwich and milk for breakfast!
By the way do u even know how to prepare them?said she with attitude
All others clenched their fist hearing this
Ragu:yes mam!I know but I prefer to have them occasionally only!coz I like to have food which will make me feel full and should be healthy too I don't like to have food to show off!or to maintain my figure!if I do so it will be like insulting Annapurna Devi said she making Shruti huff while others smiled!
Granny;good Ragini! Ur words and voice r as sweet as u!said she caressing ragu's cheeks!
Shruti:oho Dadi u too said she with attitude!
Granny: Shruti she is a part of their family!not someone whom u can boss around!have ur food like a good girl
Shruti did so uninterestedly!
Granny;good girl!
Ajju finished his food while sabur,Julie,geet were busy feeding ragu!
Shruti got jealous and irritated coz of ragu as she is getting everyone's attention!
Ajju: ragini come let's go!
Ragu:yes sir coming!said she taking all her belongings and was about to go behind ajju but turned to give flying kiss to her sisters and brothers.
From behind granny also blew a kiss which ragu catched making granny laugh!
Granny (mind voice):such an angel she is!she is perfect for my ajju.
I will take all the efforts to make them one!
And she turned to look at Shruti who smiled at her!
Shruti pov:
IAM Shruti Kapoor.Everyone thought nee to b a villain right.No guys u were wrong!IAM here with my dadi to join the two families together!
All my family members r greedy who failed to give me love and IAM glad that I have my dadi who gave me all the love!
She is craving for ajju's love since ages which he is not ready to give it to her!I know he hates me since his childhood but I can't blame him too.
When I craved for love he was loved by all so I didn't like him and used to fight with him always and so it's obvious he hates me.
But I liked him since I got to know about him!I liked him as a cousin!
Don't worry guys IAM already engaged to ranveer so I have no interest on ragini's ajju!
IAM here to help my dadi!
So it's a part of my plan to insult ragu to make ajju close to her.
Awww!she is such a sweetheart!
I feel bad to hurt her but it's for her own good!
I will apologise to her once everything goes on track!
Now I need to play as a cupid not only to make ajju and ragu one but also all other 2 Jodi's.
They r Soo welcoming and yeah guys v r all on one team.They only called us to help them!
Geet di always talks to Dadi! that's y Dadi is still alive!
I have a really good bond with all others except that ajju and ragu!
I miss my ranveer but he understands me well than anyone else!
He is not rich and all he is a middle class man with good values!I got engaged to him against my family members wishes but who cares for me Dadi is my only family!
Hmmm enough of my story now I have to act like a spoilt brat to help all of them to come closer!
Somewhere someone said;
God always sends someone to help good ppl.Love-the most beautiful feeling on Earth can make one selfless,pure.True love never dies coz it lives in the heart of the person's.
God sends ppl to make the true lovers one!

Author's note

Happy republic day guys!
And u will b getting to see the major twists happening in the next two episodes!
Keep reading!