Twist in the tale!

So let's jump into the next part guys!

Aravinda's pov:

I called that man who I despised the most!

His dad:I was expecting a call from you!

Aravinda: I wasn't expecting this either but I have no other choice!

His dad: wow my son is helpless and laughed evilly! Aravinda clenched his teeth but still said

Aravinda: iam ready for the marriage!

His dad: what? What did you say?

Aravinda: I don't repeat myself! And yeah don't think iam accepting to marry that girl coz of ur threats! Iam doing this for my business! I will be benefitted more!

His dad: that's like my son! Iam proud of you! This is how you are supposed to be like and think like; in buisness there should be no emotions!

Aravinda: okay! And cut the call!

He went out to the hall;

Ananya came out happily to tell about her victory to everyone!

Ananya:where is that shruti? She thought she can snatch him from me! But girl she was wrong! Iam not to be messed with! Tanu let's go and make her cry!

Tanu smiled evilly"iam waiting"

Ananya: let's go!

They reached the hall too!

Aravinda came down and was looking at the girls. Shruti saw him and lowered her eyes immediately!

Aravinda clenched his fists seeing her reaction.

Suddenly..

Ananya:aravindaaa......

They all looked up to see her running down the stairs happily.

They all rolled their eyes at this.

She went and hugged aravinda tightly!!!!

Shruti was hurt beyond repair and looked at them with pain! Ragini held her hand squeezing it.

Julie:aravinda; what the hell is this?

Ananya:Julie don't scream at my fiance!

Julie:what the?

Ananya:fiance! Oh! You don't know right? Aravinda why don't you say the good news tk ur beloved one's yourself!

Aravinda looked upstairs to find a pair of eyes on him!

Aravinda fisted his hand and closed his eyes and said sweetly" why not sweetheart?"

Ananya beamed happily.

That word sweetheart pained shruti soo much that she wished"noone saved her from getting burnt down to ashes"

Shruti had tears but struggled to prevent them from falling on her cheeks!

Sabur:anna?

Aravinda:iam marrying ananya according to my parents wish!

Shruti felt her world crush! She felt numb totally! She couldn't make a move! She wanted to wake up from the nightmare but couldn't! She was still!

Ragini: what? How could you do that to shruti?

Ananya smirked at the broken girl

Aravinda:I don't love Ananya!

Ananya scoffed

But iam marrying her for my buisness! She is perfect! Beauty without brain😂 but still can be good infront of the camera!