Ragu-sir is a great man!!!!!😄

Ragu pov.
I have a perfect family.Protective brothers and love sister's.
Today I saw my geet di in her most vulnerable state.I felt my eyes burning and heart aching when I saw her like that.And when those words left her mouth I was shocked, surprised, happy at the same time.How can she give me the position of her mother? She is a kid inside who is craving for a motherly love like sir but then also she never failed to give the motherly love to her brother.She is such a strong personality who can suppress her own emotions for the sake of her loved ones.
And remembered ajju's words that.
Ajju:women r mentally much stronger than man.
Ragu smiled thinking about him and his words.
He always finds a way to impress me!
Sir is no less than di.He always had been a great brother who cares for his sister like a brother and a father.
He had and will always b Di's strength and vice versa.
I feel Soo blessedly to b here with my true family.I have 3 brothers,3 sisters,ramu uncle and ajju sir.
Her heart started beating crazily.
Ragu's heart: what is ajju sir to u?
Ragu:ah!!!!!.....my sir.
Ragu's heart:oh he is ur sir! that's cool so u don't have a proper relationship with him.
Ragu:hmmm....yeah I don't have one.
Ragu's heart:ok what about future relationship?
Ragu gets into thinking and she can't name or figure out anything.
Ragu's heart:ragu time will answer all of ur questions.
Ragu:u ask and answer all questions then y do u ask me?
Ragu's heart:to make u think about everything dear!
Ragu:oh!
Me and my crazy heart.
And saw her puppies Julie and sabur who is hugging her tightly and sleeping like kids.
She kissed them and held them tightly and fell into a deep slumber.
The next day ragu woke up and did her daily chores and did Pooja and sang a lovely song and all woke up listening to her mesmerizing voice.
But ajju could sense her confidence too.
Then all went to fresh up.
Ajju took bath and wore his black suit which made him look even the more handsome.
Ragu came to give him his tea and this time she held her chin up like a confident kid😂
She saw ajju and her heart skipped a beat.
Their she saw the most handsome person looking out for his watch in the desk.
Ragu's heart:omg ragu!I think so I will pop out anytime.
Ragu:what?
Ragini's heart:yeah u idiot IAM very sensitive don't give me such kind of feelings.
Ragu started fighting with her heart when ajju turned.
Ajju turned to see ragu.
Ajju's crazy heart skipped a beat and his lower limbs refused to function and he stood rooted to the place where he was.
Their before his eyes was the most beautiful girl who gives him alienated feelings which he never experienced before.Their stood the angel wearing white chudidar.
Ajju was admiring her while she was fighting with her heart.
Ajju's heart:hey dude! don't u think she is fighting with herself like u to control her emotions.
Ajju:what r u speaking idiot? Nothing like that,she must b stressed thinking of something.
Ajju's heart:yeah yeah!I agree she is stressed out thinking of something just like u.
And ajju vs his heart now.
Both ajju and ragu was unable to argue anymore and got fed up and looked up to meet each other's eyes.
They just lost themselves in each other's eyes.
Ajju's heart: beautiful eyes!
Ragu's heart: mesmerizing,deep eyes!
Reality hit them and both felt awkward.
Ragu:sir!tea
Ajju:thank u ragini!
Ragu just smiled making his heart crazy and he just returned it and she left his room.
Ajju and ragu:what is he/she doing to me?
As usual both got hiccups 😂
All came to have their breakfast.
Ajju came and puppies,maaneet looked at both ajju and ragu's dress color combination and smiled naughtily.
Maan: doll!u look like an angel in this dress!
Azar and John;mama she is an angel only.
Maan: yeah I know idiots!both the boys pouted while all others laughed at them.
Julie and sabur:our angel and kissed her cheeks from either side.
Geet:my angel and she too kissed her.
All smiled at their bond.
Maan:I will find my princess's prince charming soon.
Ajju felt irritated.
Azar:I found one.He said it wantedly while others giggled while ragu stood confused, shocked etc.
Ajju choked badly hearing this and spit out everything which her had in his mouth😂
All got worried and somewhere happy for his reaction while ragu got completely worried.
Geet patted his head lovingly and made him drink water.He became normal while others too felt relieved.
Ajju:what did u say Azar?
Azar:r u ok da?
Ajju:IAM fine.What did u say?
Azar felt as if he is trying to recall something and started smiling looking at an anxious ajju and confused ragu.
Azar:oops instead of none I said one and smiled sheepishly 😂
Ragu felt relieved whereas ajju felt as if his heart started functioning after those words left azar's mouth.
Ajju:think before u speak da!
Azar:ok da
And all started to eat and ajju and ragu left for work.
And the ride was silent with ragu looking out through the window while ajju secretly stealing glances of ragu.While she done the same a few times and both smiled.
When they reached their office
They saw a staff who is the incharge of a project shouting at a boy harshly while he stood with his head down.
Ragu felt bad as she know that boy whose name is tamizh.
Tamizh is a sweet boy who speaks with others with respect.
He calls ragu akka and so both patched up easily.
Tamizh is from a lower class family but is a talented person.
Staff:u r capable of nothing.u like ppl r just fit for doing works like cleaning,serving etc.
All the staffs felt bad for tamizh while ragu felt very bad for him.
Ajju:Mr.Abimanyu shut the hell up!he roared like a lion while all got scared.
Ragu was shocked.
Abimanyu was sweating profusely.
Ajju:tamizh come forward.
Tamizh did so.
Ajju:tell me what exactly happened
Abimanyu:sir I can explain.
Ajju:o said shut up!and IAM not asking u IAM asking tamizh so stay away.
Tamizh:sir actually v were given an assignment.abi sir was our head and v need to do a documentary on something which can make our society better.
So I took interview and did video coverage about the issues of the downtrodden.
And I showed the reality which is very harsh.
It was about the hardships undergone by poor workers.
And so sir didn't like it.
Ajju and ragu saw the video and felt bad.
Ajju:good job tamizh and Pat his back.
Abi:sir it has got nothing to do with the project sir!
Ajju:and y do u say that?
Abi:sir! it's not something which is related to upper class stuff it's fully about him like low class ppl.So many will not like it.
Before anyone could react.
Ragu:what?Mr.Uncivilized abimanyu better get to know about equality and then speak.
Who the hell do u think of urself?U like egoistic sadistic ppl r those who r low class ppl.
If u think u r from a high class family erase ur thinking now itself.U r the most disgusting,cheap creature in this world.
There is no division.
Ppl r rewarded for their talent.
And u idiot u breathe the same air as him.
U r such a uncivilized man coz u don't even have manners and u speak of class.
Tamizh is someone whom u can't b even if u try harder.He is at the top while u r under his feet u idiot.
And watch ur tongue before u speak.U like ppl r like chamelion which changes it's color often.
U don't have a stable Character.U can stoop very low to do ur work.
U r such a pervert.
All the girls felt happy hearing that dog being accused.
He is a disrespectful person who stares at girls lustfully.
Ajju was shocked hearing her words while tamizh felt grateful to her.
Girls who looked at ragu disgustingly yesterday saw her with respect today.
Abimanyu was at loss of words.
Ajju:abimanyu u r no longer going to be the head of that project.
Abi:but sir!
Ajju:guys ur new head is Tamizh.
All started clapping while tamizh looked surprised.
Staffs and tamizh:tq sir!
Ajju smiled and left while abi put his head down and went.
Ragu was shocked with ajju's behavior.
Ragu:how can someone b this good and smiled unknowingly looking at ajju who was speaking with one of the employees.
She looked at him intensely.
Tamizh: ragini Akka!tq Soo much u did something which means a lot to me.
Ragu came to reality on hearing him.
Ragu:hey tamizh! congratulations da.And I will beat u if u say thanks to ur Akka again.
Tamizh:hehe ok Akka!u look like an angel in this dress.
Ragu smiled and said tq.
Tamizh:how can I say tq to ur Brother akka and raised an eyebrow.
Ragu smiled sheepishly and held her ears and pouted.
Tamizh laughed.
Ragu could sense someone's intense gaze on her and turned to look at ajju who was looking at her while the employee was explaining something to ajju.
Ragu's cheeks heated up and she immediately turned and smiled while Tamizh looked at her innocently.
Ragu:y r u looking like that tamizh?I see u melt every girls heart with this innocent look of urs na?
Tamizh just laughed.
Tamizh:bye akka.gotta to do something.
Ragu:bye tamizh and headed to leave.
Ajju: ragini u spoke well!
Ragu:tq sir!
A Staff:sir!v r glad to get a boss like u.
Life is Soo difficult and these kind of obstacles made by higher officials make our situation worse.V ppl thought v r just here to work and never to speak against ppl for our rights.Obstacles makes us weak and society pulls us down preventing us from growing.
Ajju:Life is very unpredictable and sometimes it seems to be very complicated but ppl who find it difficult and perplexed r those who don't have a stable and clear mind.
Actually speaking life is Soo simple.
It's about our attitude.Strong minded ppl find the obstacles to b their challenge and they put the appropriate efforts which is required to break the obstacles.
Weak minded ppl think of the obstacles to b their problems and so they lose their minds,confidence and put alot of their strength,they can't see things around them properly and so they find it difficult to tackle their obstacles.They eventually become physically & emotionally weak like u.
The mentality of a person is the thing which describes his attitude, ability.
The world will respect the person who is smart and hard working.
But whatever talent u have,u just have to love urself so that u can do wonders.
The world is full of ppl who individually have many abilities and skills.We can't expect one person to have all the talents but v can come out with flying colors only if v love ourselves and our work.
All ppl who r not known to this world r not great coz being under limelight also isn't important.
A great person is the one who is loyal to others.
A great person is the one who sacrifices their happiness for others happiness.
A great person is the one who is selfless
A great person is the one who never goes against his/her conscience.
A great person is the one who warns others when they choose the wrong path.
A great person is the one who loves every single beautiful thing around them.
And the things which are very common to make up a great person is honesty,goodness, selflessness.
Every person's way of expressing emotions may b different.
And most importantly no inferiority complex should b there to a person who wants to achieve in this world.
All v need to do to become successful is passion,hard work and smart work,love for something/someone which makes them strong.
Everyone is this world r here for a purpose.Noone is useless.Being in this world itself is a victory coz we compete which countless number of sperms to turn into an embryo and so all of us r winners v have won even millions of sperms.
All that matters to lead a happy life is being honest.
All successful ppl r not honest but all honest ppl r successful emotionally as they never go against their conscience.
The basic thing which I said to b a great person is to love urself,and so to love urself u need to listen to ur conscience and so u can b a great person.

All big things r not as big as they seem to b.Many bits of small things when put together makes up a big thing.
The ppl at higher posting gets credit of many smaller officials.
Hardwork makes up a great impact.
And in my company I am just a worker like all of u.Ur efforts make me up into a better person.
IAM a worker like u all.
All r just equal to me.
And all the workers stood dumbfounded in front of ajju and all they could do was to clap their hands till it turned red.
Ragu was now looking at him intensely.She can't move her eyes off him.
Ragu:I don't have proper word to describe this great man!!!!!!
Sir is a great man!!!!!😄