One big family❤️❤️❤️

Vanakkam readers,

Hop in, seatbelts on

Let's

Goooooo

Story begins

Arjun:adhaan mama unmai. Unga Thai mama and athai dhaan idhukelaam kaaranam. Ithana varusham unga kitta nallavanga maadhiri nadichu vesham podraanga.

(That's the truth mama. Your maternal uncle and aunt were the ones responsible for all this. They have been acting like innocent people to you all these years.)

Aravinda:Arjun?

Arjun nodded towards him

Arjun:and thatha paati neenga nenaikara maadhiri amritha athai second marriage that's contract based laam pannala! Though adhaan kalyani paati plan pannadhu but last minute la game plan change pannitaanga athai.

(And thatha paati, amritha athai is not married for the second time like you all think,even though it's supposed to be a contract based marriage for a few years just like Kalyani paati planned,amruth athai changed the game plan at the last minute)

Aravinda felt his head hurt

Aravinda:Arjun dei saavadikura da

(Arjun you are killing me man)

Arjun:Naa solla aarambichiruken Machan

(I have just now started telling you the truth)

Aravinda held his head and sat in the chair while Shruti looked at him with concern.

Aarumugam:nee sollu Arjun.Avan kedakaraan
(You tell Arjun. Let that fool be there)

Arjun smiled and continued

Arjun:athai mama ku divorce koduthadhuku kaaraname Shruti dhaan.

(Shruti is the reason behind athai and mama's divorce)

Now Shruti's turn to get shocked

(Though this is such a serious scenario,seeing shruti's shocked face on his revelation Arjun giggled for a second making Ragini glare at him🤣🤣🤣)

Ragini/Sangeetha:ennanga..

Arjun turned to his serious mode again and continued

Amritha went to Shruti Nd held her

Amritha:not your fault dear.

Arjun:Shruti was just 10 years old by then. It was her school's annual day function. She participated in a play as well. While she was getting back after the program,she fell unconscious and before azar John and I could get to that room she was taken away by a few bulky men.

We ran for a long time following that car but still we couldn't catch it

While saying that all three of them had a mortified and scared expression because they were soo scared on that day and they three at all cost even avoid thinking that moments.