Idiot Aravinda!!!!😉😉😉

Hello everyone! This part will kind of be full ofr moments!

At home!

Everyone except for Aravinda are in the dining table!

Ragini made the food and neatly placed it over the table!

Paati was in deep thoughts!

Paati;I called meera here!

Ajju was the first one to react!

Ajju; u do know that she's cold towards our shruti paati!

Ragini kept quiet! Everyone forgot that they aren't supposed to be normal around her but she kind of knows almost everything now! But she kept quiet!

Paati; I know that ajju! But she said that"she wanted to be with her son and he is not ready to give her time" I just couldn't deny!

Ajju; it's her fault that she never cared for him when he needed her the most!

John;that aunty is Soo mean! She is fake!

Julie; John, don't speak about elders like that!

John;I can't stay quiet if she behaves like a mean lady to my wife!

Julie was overwhelmed!

Azar; I can't stand her saying anything about any of my girls! Be it my wife,Julie,ragini or Shruti!

Shruti;Anna why are u all getting angry? Please don't be! IAM fine!

Ajju;ur lies won't work on me!

Shruti;her hatred towards me is justified! She just doesn't like me that's it and doesn't want her son to be near me!

Azar;enough Shruti! Just stop speaking nonsensically!

Said he and went to his room angrily!

Shruti had tears and ragini placed a hand over her and smiled!

Sabur; I will speak to him!

everyone went after Azar but ajju stayed with paati!

In room;

Azar was seen roaming around the room angrily;

Shruti went and held his hand which he pulled from hers angrily!

Shruti started pulling him and he kept shrugging but she pulled his ears now and made him sit!

Shruti; it's not easy for me too Azar! I can't just be selfish here! Yeah she's mean but she's tolerable!😂 But don't worry! I won't let her put my sister's down!

Azar held her delicate hands in his!

Azar:I know that u won't be quiet when she speaks against ur sister's but I do know that u won't stand for urself! IAM scared for u the most!

Shruti kissed his hands and said

"I will be fine,trust me"

Everyone shared a group hug!

At the dining table;

Ajju;paati! What's in ur mind? U have something in ur head!

Paati;yes ajju!

Ajju; she always treats Shruti badly! Now added to it ragini might also be her target!

Paati;Shruti has to be bold! She will be fine! And ragini should be bold too! IAM doing it for their own good! Trust me if we just train her she will turn out to be intelligent and won't be dumb!

Said she seriously!

Pin drop silence

The hall booked with their laughter with ajju clutching his stomach and laughing harder!