God save me from her!

Well,let me not make my dear readers wait for a long time for the next part! I will do it now!

Well,the last part was all about ragini and ajju's love and kisses! Well,I hope u liked it! I really found it different when I had to make it a bit more romantic for my style of writing!
I realized that everyone like it with much romance! Will try to inculcate more of them!

This part will kinda be boring but it's essential for the story to proceed further!

Shruti's pov!

I really am glad that everyone here are happy!

The sacrifice that azar-sabur and Julie-John are making for the well being of the family is really big and they are too much matured for their age!

I really am happy to see their romance! Well,IAM too shy to see it happen in front of me though!
But it's too cute and lovely!

I just said"awwww"

Suddenly I felt someone's gaze over me! It bore holes in my back!

I suddenly realized who it might be!

That's Aravinda!

I was awing in front of him like a fool!

He must have thought that iam a mad!

Putting aside all my thoughts,I thought to turn!

I wanted to turn because
1)I "awwwed"in front of him like a fool,and I wanted to run from here!
2)his gaze is too intense for me to handle and I want him to stop looking like that! Well,I don't want him to stop at all,to be honest;

I turned to look at him!

He was looking straight at me!

Everything around stopped for a second!

Suddenly I got scared because an army of butterflies started invading my stomach and heart started drumming crazily!
He is looking at me! Only at me!
He is looking at my face and he is not looking no where else!
I liked it and I want it to continue but still I can't directly look at his eyes! They are Soo powerful!

I immediately looked down unable to look at those powerful yet soft eyes!

I can't stand it!

But I love it and want it too! Man,I feel like a teenager again!

But still I can feel his eyes on me!

I gained my strength back and spoke!

Shruti:how is everyone in ur family Aravinda? I wanted to ask before! But didn't get time!

Aravinda suddenly came back to the world hearing her voice!

Aravinda:aahh...well,, everyone's fine! How are u? IAM sorry that I didn't speak with u before!

Shruti was about to cry but composed herself! Well,he realized it now! Shruti know ur limits!

Shruti; there's nothing more to ask me! Hehe,IAM just an orphan; it's really sweet of u to ask about my well being! Who cares if IAM alive or not?

Aravinda; Shruti!

He roared like a lion! This really got Shruti scared and  started for a second!

Aravinda;Please never speak like that ever again to me! I don't want u to speak like that about urself! I will beat u if u speak like that! IAM always there for u and u know how much everyone here loves u and paati loves u Soo much than even ajju and others does!

Shruti couldn't stand there anymore!

She wanted to cry and crying in front of aravinda is not an option!