Romancing is sweet❤️❤️❤️

Hello dear readers,

Today's part:

Ragini:

Isn't it just magic? I was in the worst phase of my life when finally my dear family showed up to take me away from that place. I have a strong feeling that I didn't belong there.
I have a feeling I wasn't a gadodia.
Iam not blind to whatever my dear family is doing. But iam extremely amazed at the fact that they are trying really very hard to protect me from everything.

I was around 17 when I felt like I was being watched. I used to see these giant spy like men when I come from school. They were there till I turned 18 but then I never saw them.

It was like they vanished into thin air.

They kinda protected me from others I guess.

I always had something going around me but never knew why it happened.

And then I forgot about all these but what shocked me to the core was I saw those giant men in our company yesterday.

I never saw them before in our company but yesterday since I was not to be expected in company maybe they decided to show up!

Were they all appointed by my brother's to keep me safe?

Looks like that only but what are they protecting me from.

And when I look at all these things,I can understand one thing very clearly,I was never a gadodia. If that's true,I will be the most happiest person alive.

My girls are keeping something away from me,the secret meetings at night at geet akka's room is the evidence I have against their secret mission.

My Ajju is restless all the time. He is not sleeping properly. He is always on phone. He is always anxious. Yet that man manages to do everything properly.

Okay,right now my main concern is this marriage drama.

What are these men even planning on doing? I ask him about this,he just smiles and say"wait and watch"

Iam dying out of suspense here.

And especially iam afraid of the fact that the wedding is in two days and still nothing is clear.

Unusually Shruti is quite and I don't know what's up with her,she is very normal.

She does everything normally. She prepared everything happily for aravinda Anna's birthday.

Both of them were stealing glances of each other.

Oh man,the best part was having icecream with aravinda anna, I felt strong emotions when he held my hands while crossing the road,it feels like we have a long and strong connection that's almost too powerful to not notice and think as normal.

And meeting Amma was another thing that I couldn't stop thinking about.

The amazing thing is she looks like me but an older version of me. What a coincidence man? Her eyes are just like mine and her teeth are just like mine and her smile is also like mine.

So identical! Amazing!

Let's get to aravinda now

Aravinda was rudely woken up from his sleep by his Amma who was yelling at him to wake up so that they could get to the temple on time.

Aravinda:time 5 dhaan! Naa aprama ezhundhukuren.(time is only 5,I will wake up later)

Then due to constant yelling,he got up slowly and went to take bath
He came to see pattu veshti sattai (silk dhoti and shirt) waiting for him to put on.