Love is in the air!!!!!😘😘😘😘😘

Ajju is still holding ragu in his arms and is going out towards the entrance while ragu hid herself in the crook of his neck by making an innocent attempt to escape the scrutinizing, judgemental, annoying,jealousy gazes!

Ragu's mind voice; achacho it's Soo embarrassing! Everyone is looking at us!
Ragu's heart; hehe it's really safe here in his arms! I can hear his heartbeat too!😘I feel complete now!
Ragu's mind voice; u r becoming Soo romantic nowadays!
Ragu's heart; yes unlike u!😏
Ragini was like"what's happening?I seriously have some deep issues with controlling myself when it comes to my sir!I like an insane am fighting with myself"
Ragu suddenly feared that his reputation would b put at stack coz of him holding his employee like this in front everyone! I can't tolerate anyone badmouthing my sir!
Ragu;sir put me down! I can walk!
Ajju was getting angry coz of her repeatedly asking him to leave her!
How can he leave her when she's in pain?
How can she not understand his care towards her?
Ajju; y r u being Soo stubborn? Already u hurt ur leg now u r asking me to put u down!which will again cause u pain!
Sorry I can't let u feel pain!
IAM not leaving u!

Ragu's heart melted! She felt that calm and peaceful listening to his words!
She had millions of butterflies fluttering in her poor stomach! She felt Goosebumps whenever he held her Soo delicately making sure she's not hurt coz of him!
She felt him being protective over her!
But his kind of possessiveness and protective nature will never cause her any pain!
She could see that her whole family is following her while smiling like idiots!
She couldn't stop herself from smiling at their happy faces!
Ragu's heart;God what have I ever done to deserve such wonderful ppl in my life? I can never thank you enough for giving me Soo much happiness! Pls give all the pain to me but keep them safe forever!
Ragu's mind; hehe see my baby sister sabur is laughing like an angel!
Ragu's heart;wow! U r becoming sweet day by day!
Ragu's mind; yes unlike you!😏
Ragu;acho don't fight!idiots!
Ajju who was walking so far stood abruptly listening to ragu's words!
Ajju; what? Idiots? Who is fighting here?
Ragu; ah...aahhhh...e...eeee
Ajju;wu...wuuuu...ehhh...eehhhh
Ragu's face looked ridiculous 😘
Ajju:what ragini? I asked u a question.But u r teaching me a,aah,e,eee at this age!I very well know to read Tamil since I was a child so don't teach me the Tamil alphabets now!😘😆😏
Ragu's face turned red due to embarrassment!
But more than feeling embarassed,she found his reply too cute😘
Ragu's heart;hehe childish ajju sir!
Ragu;see sir! Azar anna and sabur is fighting!
But she didn't actually lie coz Azar and sabur actually were fighting!

They r fighting coz"a girl kept looking at Azar,first he didn't give her any attention but when he saw Sabur getting angry he thought of doing something mischievous and kept smiling at the girl"
Sabur stamped his foot and asked him to have some shame!
That's how it started!

Azar;look it's normal for girls to look at handsome fellas like me!😜
Sabur; someone is daydreaming! Handsome and u? Hehe very funny!
Azar;u r not believing me right?
I will prove u that is not daydreaming!
Sabur just huffed and feared his mischievous smirk!
She very well knows that he's right and she feared that he might flirt with some girl just to prove her wrong!

Ragu:sir I think so Anna is gonna hurt sabur by flirting with someone!

Ajju;I will break his bones if he does that! U don't worry!

Ragu chuckled at his reply!

Azar went to a girl who's entering the magnificent building!
She looked like a model!
She was wearing a pencil skirt which was grey in colour with a white shirt!
She was indeed beautiful!
Sabur is looking at them with wide eyes!
Sabur;what the hell is wrong with him? She already have huge crush on him!this idiot is going to her!
Ajju was still holding ragu and is watching all the drama happening!😘too cute he is!
Maan just to irritate the poor sabur said