Arjun-the prince charming

Arjun pov.     I have successfully signed up a project with one of the most reputed companies in London and I have been working on this project for the past 8 months and all mine and my staffs hard work had been paid off really well.i was in London for the past one week and didn't get time to speak to my Akka nd mama because of my workload and I don't know what these monkeys did in these 1 week😂and in this past one week I have been hiccupping with no specific reason/cause.I had hiccups when I was doing some official work and I felt really strange and again when I saw a flower I had hiccups,when I heard a melodious voice when I called my Akka I had hiccups and I feel Soo strange whenever I call my home and so to give my family surprise I came without informing and when I came to surprise them I got surprised instead😂when I entered I heard that Julie monkey screaming ragu I will not leave u and sabur also was screaming saying doll I won't leave u and I was like who is ragu and who is doll?😂And when I came I saw a petite figure trying to hide and escape from this monkeys and accidentally that figure hit me and the touch was like a feather touching my rough well built chest and oh no she hit a rock and was about to fall but I caught her at the nick of the moment and I saw the most beautiful,angelic,innocent face in my life wow her eyes r Soo magnetic and she is too cute like a doll as the monkey mentioned wow!and everyone started to ask her if she is fine and she tried to get out of my hold and I was not at all ready to leave her her mesmerizing eyes held sorrow but I want to take it out of them and she is loved by all no wonder she is an angel who will not love her?😘and who is she?                     Geet:ajju! When did u come baby?         Arjun was embarrassed as she called him by nickname and most importantly before this angel who is trying hard to suppress her smile and ajju loved it.but made faces looking at his sister.                                                        Arjun:Akka IAM fine and who is she? He asked in a cold voice.with his voice ragini started to shiver and started to hiccup and then when he saw she stopped hiccupping.Geet gave a brief introduction about her but didn't say about her family stuff as she thought to tell him later privately.                         Ragini:iam ragini sir and she joined hands saying hello and Arjun completely was impressed with her nature and now he started to hiccup and others were like is there any hiccupping competition and started to watch them with curiosity and he said hello.                                                               Ragini: sir wait I will bring u some water.and she started to leave .               Arjun: that's fine iam Getting them frequently no need to worry and went and hugged his Akka,mama,his brothers and sisters and touched ramu uncle's feet and ragini was impressed with him and he spoke random stuff with them and when he was to leave for his room he did steal a glance of laughing ragu and went which didn't go unnoticed by geet and maan and they were happy for it.           Ragini: ok when should I go to office?  Maan:maybe tomorrow because ajju came so tomorrow let him interview u.so for today u r free sweetie.                Ragini gave him a smile but inside her heart is beating like it pop out of her chest anytime and she was nervous around arjun and she feels completely shaking under his stare then blushes and this is noticed by maneet sweetly.   Arjun: wow this girl will be around me all the time I feel an unknown happiness while seeing her smile I feel like her smile is so precious and important to me I want her to smile always and she is well mannered girl too I hate girls who throw themselves on me for my money and fame but she didn't even handshake with me wow she is like my mother and sister😍and I wanna know more about her!