Vivaan-the handsome charmer!😍😘😗

Ajju and ragu along with other staffs reached to the first floor to see their whole family standing there!
They came jus then on time and everyone had that same feeling as ragu and ajju!
But tried hard to keep their cool just for the sake of ajju!
Ajju glared at paati and Shruti!
And smiled at all others which ached the two innocent souls heart!
How much they yearned for his love?
Ragu smiled at everybody and smiled knowingly at paati and Shruti whose face fell coz of ajju!
They were grateful for her understanding nature!
Ajju felt like he shouldn't leave ragu anywhere as he felt like someone's gotta take her away from him!
He wanted to hold her close to his chest and never let her go!
He was looking only at ragu by then that he didn't even realize that they were down by then through lift!
He kept walking to the entrance which looked marvelous and magnificent with his eyes never leaving ragini!
She too felt his gaze on her but that actually made her less nervous and she felt confident!but that never helped her from blushing like a tomato!
She walked ahead with elegance and simplicity adorning her!
She didn't know that her life is about to change with the new ppl's arrival and another mystery that's surrounding her life is gonna b revealed!😏(I hope u guys will like the upcoming twists and turns)
She's prevented from knowing her life's biggest secret!
Ajju​ smiled at her blushing face!
He kept gazing at her that he didn't even realize that someone's let out their hand to him expecting an handshake!
He came back to earth and then looked at the person who let out their hand!
That's the oldman Mr.Akash Sharma!
His appearance wasn't that pleasing with that stupid smirk on on his face!
He looked like a pathetic villain😂
And ajju did a firm handshake with him with professionalism emanating out of his way of presenting himself!
Akash;hello youngman! I've heard alot about u!u have built up this whole empire from the scratch! Amazing aren't u?
Ajju just smiled at the man's compliment!
Akash;I was waiting for an opportunity to join hands with u in business!
Ajju:IAM glad to know that Mr.Sharma!
Akash: actually iam honoured to work with u Arjun! Meet my son"Vivaan Sharma"
Ajju looked at vivaan who was looking lost somewhere!
Ajju looked where vivaan was lost and got shocked,angry, jealous and protective at the same time!
Yes vivaan was completely lost in ragini who was looking at her feet constantly with her hair flying all over her face making her look like an angel!
Vivaan was looking at her with everything other than lust which made ajju protective!
Vivaan kept gazing at her with beautiful smile on his handsome face!
He was deadly lost!
He never took interest in girls coz he knew they were behind his money and fame!
But this girl had something in her that made him to take interest in her at the very first meeting!
He is not a spoilt child like his sister!
Ajju had had enough of it!so he cleared his throat grabbing vivaan's attention and held out his hand with a Stern angry look on his face!
Vivaan also held his hand out and shook his hands with Arjun!
Vivaan smiled at Arjun warmly but in return got a cold stare!
But vivaan again turned his gaze over ragini!😁man he is Soo lost!
Arjun gritted his teeth and he wanted to punch him for looking at his ragini but a fake sweet seductive voice stopped his actions!
The dirty girl; dad won't u introduce me to this handsome man?
Mr.Akash:oh sorry darling! nd Arjun meet my beautiful,smart daughter Tanu Sharma!
Ajju looked at her and smiled!
Tanu came near him and hugged him which broke ragini's heart into trillion pieces!
She was broken to see this scene!
So does everyone else!
Shruti kept looking at tanu angrily coz Shruti was once tanu's friend and lnows about her cheap games!
She self promised herself to protect ragini from tanu!
Arjun was shocked by this sudden hug and found it extremely uncomfortable!
He was actually struggling to get out of the hug!
Atlast she left him and the boy looked Soo uncomfortable!
She kept looking at his handsomeness!she was here just to meet this guy whom she have deep crush on since she laid her eyes on him in the magazine cover page!
She wanted him! So she can to get him!
And Arjun introduced every family member to them!
Geet wasn't pleased at how tanu hugged her brother!
All girls were hell worried for ragu! While boys were trying hard not to go and take ragu away from all this mess!
They all can't see her in pain at all!
Geet;and yeah she is our ragu I mean our ragini!she is the soul of our home!and she is here working as arjun's pa!
Akash just smiled at ragu who smiled back!
Vivaan;nice meeting u ragini!I think I have seen u somewhere before!
Ragu just smiled at that man who smiled at her warmly!
They both smiled at each other angering ajju more!
Ragu;nice meeting u too sir! I don't know if I have seen u before!
Vivaan pouted while all the girls including ragu smiled at his cuteness!
Vivaan; Soo sad ragini! that's Soo rude of u to say that!
Ragu:oh I'm sorry sir! And giggled at him!
Vivaan; oh ragini pls call me by my name and that's vivaan!
Ragu smiled and vivaan came closer to her and held out his hand for an handshake which she took confidently while Arjun kept looking at their connected hands which pained him more!
Tanu; oh hello Ms..... What?
Ragini;ragini madam!
Tanu; oh yeah ragini!and faked her smile!
Tanu was actually jealous of ragu who looked simply beautiful!
She was actually observing everything around her! The way Arjun kept gazing at her and also how her brother kept losing himself in her!
She instantly disliked ragini!
Ajju; ragini!said he with abit of anger raising inside of him!
Ragu got scared Abit at this tone of his!
Ragu went near him and asked
Ragu: yes sir!
Before he could say anything
Akash; youngman can u take us inside?
Ajju:oh IAM Soo sorry sir! Pls come in
While getting in the Sharma's greeted paati and Shruti
Tanu went to hug Shruti who in turn glared at her!
But tanu hugged her!
Tanu;how r u my friend? IAM back! whispered tanu in Shruti's ears who flinched and felt disgusted!
Vivaan;hey Shruti how r u?
They hugged each other!
Shruti;IAM good vivaan monkey! How r u?
Vivaan; IAM actually angry that u never contacted me but now iam fine!and u never told me that u have beautiful friends like ragini!😏
Said he and smiled at ragini who smiled at him awkwardly!
Ajju on the other hand was too angry about the things that kept happening around him!
Shruti;hey she's not like that to fall for guys like u!
Vivaan;r u challenging me?
Shruti;no idiot come let's go inside!
Before going with Shruti who dragged him,vivaan touched paati's feet and smiled at her!
Everyone was actually pleased with vivaan! Everyone was impressed with his behavior and manners!
Arjun now even though was angry felt that vivaan's not a bad boy!
He felt something fishy with everyone's gaze on vivaan!
It seemed to him like everyone know him very well and things that happened over here felt like that was pre-planned
But for sure he and ragu didn't know what was happening at all!
But for now Arjun knew one thing about vivaan
Vivaan-the handsome charmer!

The plot's going to b completely crazy from now on! But I hope u guys will like it!😍😘😗