All-I love my family!!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄

Ajju pov

Already I have many immature kids in my home and now this ragini whom I thought was abit matured proved to b the most kiddish one.
She can't even take care of herself and she never fails to take care of us!
She like selfless ppl r very rare and IAM really lucky to have her in my family!She is really an angel only!
She is a true lover coz she never expect anything in return,she does everything out of love.
She knows what love is?and that makes her special!
Thought he and smiled!😄
And he remembers how she was about to fall unconscious and his smile vanished and was replaced by fear,worry, restlessness.
He really was worried of her!
He wants her around him all the while!So that he can take care of her!
She doesn't realize how important and irreplaceable in all of their lives.
V can't even think of a life without her and she needs to know to take care of herself too!thought he and worries
Ajju felt very uncomfortable and wanted to check on ragu now!
Ajju started roaming in his room!
Ajju's heart;hey dude!do not walk fast man!
Ajju;oh idiot u r back!pls leave me today IAM not in a mood to fight with u now!IAM very tired and weak!
Ajju's heart; exactly dude!u r very weak and tired coz u were emotionally on a roller coaster today!being ur heart I can feel everything!
And I almost skipped a beat today when I saw Ragini falling!and u know I felt as if someone who is more important to me that's very much essential for my survival falling unconscious!
I can't describe that moment!
I was at lack of blood and oxygen at that time.and u know when I have felt so like that in the past!
Said his heart making him remember his sour past memories!
Ajju:I know and I don't wanna remember!
Ajju's heart; ajju u have been successful and honest till now making urself a very strong person with all the good qualities.That's coz u have always known what's right and what's wrong!u never went against ur conscience!u have always observed everything around u and took the good out of it! that's y u r a pure soul!
Ajju:hey idiot y r u speaking Soo good today!
Ajju's heart;hey dude let me complete!but nowadays u act to b the most dumbest creature on Earth
Ajju frowned
U r such a dumb person that u could not realize what's happening around u
U r not able to see the thing which everyone wants u to know (yeah ajju pls realize na!already more than 30 parts r over:-()
And iam just here to tell u to see everything properly around u!
U should follow me to see love and follow ur mind to get benefits in business!
Did take care of me bye for now!
Ajju remembered his heart's words!
Ajju:maybe idiot is right IAM failing to see something which is very important to me!I will find it out asap!
Now I will go and check if ragini is fine!
Ajju pov ends

Ajju comes out of his room and proceeds to ragu's room but he didn't realize that 3 blacksheeps r behind him!
Haha guessed it right it's our handsome boys Azar,John,maan.
Azar;mama see our Romeo is going to check on his Juliet!
John:haha exactly like mama.
He got a punch at his abdomen by maan and Azar laughed looking at john.
Maan: Don't speak as if u guys r here without any purpose!u ppl r here with me to meet my angels!
Both Azar and John kept an innocent face which maan admired inwardly!
Azar: nothing like that!come let's follow ajju!
All nodded and went like thieves making no noise!
Ajju while walking on the corridor felt someone behind him nd before he could turn the boys hided themselves behind the curtain!
But Azar alone was hiding behind the table by getting under it!coz his big figure can't b like covered in that poor curtain!
John:haha see IAM lean so IAM able to hide here!u bulky fellow r trying to hide urself in that small table!how pathetic and laughed!while Azar glared
Maan:u maybe lean but iam fit.Girls like fit ppl like me!And don't boast urself skinny boy!
Now Azar laughed while John pouted!
Maan patted John's cheeks lovingly!😄
Azar:dei John!I think so it would be an advantage to b short like ur shortie sister to tackle these sort of situations right?and laughed at his shortie's brother's frown!
John and maan:shut up!and glared at him who instantly stopped laughing!
Maan:come let's go!
They followed ajju again!They had to run like dogs to catch him!
Ajju finally came to ragu's room.
He still didn't knew about those black sheeps.
Ajju slightly opened the door to see the most important girls in his life sleeping hugging each other.
It made him smile wholeheartedly!
There he saw ragu in the centre with geet to her left and sabur and Julie to her Right!
And he felt jealous of his sisters coz they were hugging ragu tightly and sleeping peacefully!
Anyways he felt relieved to see her safe and loved their bond!He kept looking at them from the doorway nd was admiring each and everyone!😄
But his heart skipped a beat looking at the girl who is his sister's teddy bear for now!
Ajju:she is sleeping like a kid and her every feature screams innocence!
He then saw his sister's and went near geet and kissed her forehead and also went to sabur and Julie and kissed their forehead's lovingly!And he turned to ragini and touched her forehead lovingly!and squeezed her hands gently and all his restlessness flew away!
He with a contented smile went out!
Little did he knew that all his actions had been captured by his brothers and mama!
They took video of everything and had tears looking at the girls and the gentleman!
Maan(mind voice):pls God let us b like this forever!
Azar(mind voice):I won't let anyone to break us apart!until I breath v will b together!
John(mind voice):this is called a family!loving and caring each other!I don't regret being left behind my biological parents!coz I have my true family here!I live for them only!
When ajju came to the place where they were they hid the camera and came out of their own world!
Ajju:Azar,John,mama what r u guys doing here?
Boys:to see if ragu is fine!
Ajju:all are there in her room!so no worries!
Boys;good!
Ajju:hmm y don't v all sleep together tonight in my room!said he making everyone surprised and happy!
Maan:sure come let's go!
Azar,John:hehe it's gotta be fun tonight.
All hugged each other!
Girls on their sleep smiled and hugged each other simultaneously
All(mind voice):I love my family!said all in mind and smiled!
Screen split on the beautiful smiled of the girls and the emotional faces of the boys!😄