Engagement's❤️

Hey everyone;
So instead of talking and talking,let me start writing Today's part!
Here you go!

After the heartbreaking revelations made,Ragini and Shruti were in no condition to talk with the guys anyways!

The ever bubbly sabur also is too angry and stopped talking with her husband an hour ago😂 her poor husband is trying hard to talk to her but all his attempts are going in vain!

No need to talk about Julie! John is not even trying to make any attempts 😂he would run away if he hears her voice!

Aravinda is calm unexpectedly.

Arjun is taking care of all the engagement preparations. He tries to be like he is not affected,while in reality it's killing him to see ragini suffer because of him.

While everyone else here is worried there was a soul who was tok happy with all the happenings!

Yeah, that's ananya!

Ananya was on cloud nine with the news!

She called the best designers for making her engagement dress!

What is kinda irking her is Tanu's sulking face!

Ananya:you know what tanu? Iam floating because of my victory! How pathetic of me to think that potato would snatch my aravinda from me? Like really! What does she have that will draw him to her?

Tanu:I think so her character is what is drawing aravinda towards her! Like some ppl don't care about your external appearance! And some ppl are keen on what's inside that draws their attention! And iam sorry to say this but shruti is not ar all bad looking! Infact she is naturally beautiful and that's why iam jealous of her!

Ananya held Tanu's hand harshly and twisted her hand making tanu yelp in pain.

Tanu:leave me you bitch!

Ananya:how dare you to praise her infront of me?

Tanu came out of her painful grip and pushed ananya who fell down on the floor.

Ananya was shocked.

Tanu:truth pains you? I was stupid and blinded to have trusted you and my father! I was too arrogant to see the truth! My brother is right! He warned me to stay out of all these bitchy buisness of snatching things from others but I never listened to him nor understood the depth of his words! You know what? This thing happening to me right now is right! This is for being a bitch to them all!

Ananya:what are you talking about tanu? What happened to you?

Tanu stormed away from that place wiping away her tears.

She went to arjun's room.

Their conversation will be revealed later.

She came out with a happy face and left to her place.

On the engagement day:

Preparation's was done for the day.

It was like a blow in his gut to see ragini work for his engagement with another woman!

Ragini was making some sweets and that's when arjun came to kitchen to talk to her.

Arjun:ra..ragini..

Ragini turned to look at him.

Ragini:yes?

Arjun:iam sorry for all this but I hope you understand that this is necessary.

Ragini: I don't want any of ur explanations arjun! I think you are trying to do something and iam not standing in that way! Do whatever you want to!