My beautiful school days with you❤️

Hello people

Hop on! Let's go to the next part.

Shruti's pov:

I don't want to be the reason behind Julie's sadness. She deserves to be happy always.

For that I need to be happy around everyone. Seeing me sad would make her want to push my dear Johnny away. The poor fellow is already scared to go near that lioness.

But can I be happy when the person that I love the most is all set to marry a girl who is such a pathetic creature?

Not to be rude,she is such a trouble.

Aravinda is always messing with me. He is doing things opposite to what he said earlier.

He wants to marry her and still never leaves me alone. This dude has something big planned but why doesn't he find the need to tell me the reason behind his actions?

Whatever he has to do to protect me,still his actions hurt me. But I am not gonna blame him anymore.

Iam sure about one thing!

Aravinda is mine and iam not gonna leave him ever for anyone.

The dude can plan whatever he wants to, still his eyes says everything.

So from now on,two can play the game! If he wants to mess around me I can do that too.

I will marry only my aravinda.

And for that I need to explain my situation to mugen. He is such a sweet and gentle person,I won't hurt him for my own happiness.

Determination was seen in Shruti's face.

Shruti's pov ends.

Arjun was speaking to someone over the phone seriously.
He was looking for some files when suddenly his eyes fell on ragini who was going to her room after cooking dinner.

He smirked and followed her to her room.

He looked around the corridor to find noone.

He went and knocked on her door.

Ragini:come in Shruti,how long will you take d?

Arjun smiled to himself and went in like a good boy.

Arjun latched the door and turned to shock her but instead he got shocked.

Ragini stood there looking at him murderously.

Ragini went near him and twisted his ears.

Arjun:acho vidu d (aah,leave me)

Ragini:Inga enna vela ungalukku?(what work do you have here?)

Arjun:solren vidu(I will tell,leave me)

Ragini finally left his ears while he immediately rubbed his ears making her smile at his childish act.

Ragini pulled his cheeks and planted a kiss there shocking him to the core.

Arjun:this is wrong ragini. I came to make you speechless but you are making me speechless.

Ragini winked at his comment.

Arjun:oh now you are becoming naughty. Okay,anyways now I can't do anything since we are not yet married but trust me madam I will remember this and give you back more when we get married.

Ragini blushed.

Arjun looked at her intensely and pinched her waist making her scream.

Now she glared at him while he winked.