Love everywhere!😍

Hello readers!

I hope all r fine! When I was reading some of the previous posts I just got to realize that there r few grammatical errors and IAM sorry about that! U know autocorrect can b Soo troublesome sometimes!😅

Okay I hope u all like my story! Keep reading if I make u guys smile when u read my story! IAM happy to make u smile!

Okay coming to the previous episode recap!

Everyone in the family gets to know about maaneet's pretty little secret! It's more a sacrifice! Ajju was the most broken one knowing the truth!

So this one is dedicated to all those who love ragu and ajju's pair!

Today's part;

When all were with paati admiring each other,the one broken soul got unnoticed! But how can his women not notice his broken self? Ragini noticed Arjun leave the room making no noise! Arjun was broken and seeing him broke caused ragu to break too!

Arjun went to the pool and kept looking at the beautiful moon that spread the bright light everywhere including the water in his pool!

How beautiful the moon light is? It shows that even when there's no sun,there is a ray of hope for light! When sun makes the day bright,moon makes the night bright!

Ajju kept looking at the moon! His eyes had a lot of emotions! Mostly pain was seen in his brown orbs! The orbs that had that magnetic effect to draw all the girls attention! The aura that he had around is nowhere seen now! His handsome features now screamed pain, disappointment and anger!

Ragini went there and stood maintaining some appreciable distance between each other!

Ragini looked at the man she loves Soo much! But she was shocked to see him this vulnerable!

Ajju;u know what ragini? My mom and dad always loved both me and my sister equally! U know I had the best childhood memories with my entire family! I had my paatima but everything changed just like that!

Ragini who was smiling listening to his words had a sad look when he said the last few words!

Ragini;y r u hurting urself by staying away from ur paatima? I have always seen the love u had for her though u always got successful with masking those emotions easily!
U r hurting urself Mr.Subramanian! U know what seeing u hurt pains everyone around!
Everyone loves u Soo much! U r not accepting them coz u r scared!

Arjun froze listening to her.

Arjun turned around to look at ragini and his quivering lips showed that all that she said was true.

Ragini smiled at him knowingly!

Arjun;rag....ragini what r u talking about? It's not like what u r thinking! And I don't want any of ur nonsense talks to continue any further! Go and sleep!

Ragini;sorry Mr.subramanian I can't have a peaceful sleep if u r all sad and distressed!

Arjun walked towards her taking slow steps towards her like she's the prey to this predator!

For every step he took towards her she kept taking a step backward!

She made him angry!

Now she's scared!

He kept moving towards her and she hit a chair placed behind her and she was about to fall but the strong arms of Arjun held her delicate ones and dragged her towards him! Due to that sudden drag she hit his well built chest and sort of hugged him!
She slowly lifted her head up to look at Arjun whose face was millimeters away from her own!
She made the mistake of looking into his eyes which was now abit darker coz of anger!
Ragini's heart;ohhhhhhhhhhh!looking like an "Handsome vampire" ohoooooo