All-Our Obedient doll!!!!!

Ragini pov

I have a great start for the day.My puppies have the magical power to make me smile with their innocence.I really wanted to make sir's favorite dishes today and so only I asked him!And when he openly told me about his past I got surprisingly shocked but then when I saw him sad and hurt it pained me more.Even I went through those pain in the past!So I can understand sir very well!And as usual v had our breakfast and paati is really a very sweet lady!
And not to forget she is too good looking even at this age and it's surprising!
Then she remembered yesterday's night
Flashback
Ragini while passing through the corridor heard sobs and she turned back
Paati was crying with a genuine smile on her face while Shruti held her from her shoulders.
Ragu got shocked to see Shruti's tears too.
Then ragu turned all of a sudden when she heard sabur and again turned back to see to noone
Ragu's mind voice: something is wrong!
Flashback ends
Ragu's pov continues!
I really got that feeling of Shruti showing her fake hatred towards me!
Her eyes spoke something else while her mouth told something else.
And she even saw Shruti Speaking nicely to ramu Anna.
But she always tried harder to show her anger and attitude towards me!
Today also when I blew flying kiss to paati she admired it!
I will talk to her for sure about this!
Ragu's pov ends

On office
Every staff is asked to assemble on the conference Hall.Everyone assembled and were waiting for ajju.Ajju came there looking handsome in his black coat.As always girls started drooling over him.While men kept their eyes on ragu!Both ajju and ragu got irked.
Ajju:hello ppl!IAM here to pass a very important information to all of u!
It's my dream project.Since I was a kid I have always admired nature and agriculture is something which always grabbed my attention.I love agriculture coz without it no food no life!So my this project is all about agriculture!
Everyone was dumbstruck and was impressed by this man!
And nowadays iam seeing many news which says that the farmers r attempting suicide coz of water scarcity and many other issues.
Agricultural lands being made into building,malls etc.
Once upon a time ppl lived peacefully in their farm.They had no money.
To b honest I would suggest to live in a village with my family peacefully!What a man wants in his life more than his family and their happiness!
Think ppl v all work hard to make our family members happy!The basic thing lying behind all our efforts is to make our family members happy!So go back to 1900's or even before.
How happy ppl were!
They had no facilities but then also they lived happily!
I Know everyone must have heard about those days from ur parents or grandparents!
Don't u ppl want to make ur children live those moments in the future!
If so u will have to work on this project sincerely!
Agricultural development is the need of the hour!
V need to save our poor farmers!
My father always said that"God is the one who created this Earth and he came to this Earth in the form of nature,he created farmers to feed everyone so farmer is God's friend and is a form of him"so v have to help the one who feeds us.
It's just a try guys I don't care about loss or profit.Coz I know I will be more than satisfied and happy coz IAM giving it a try.But I want all of ur sincerity!And I will pass on further information to u guys immediately!
Any queries?
Asked he and folded his arms and looked at all!
Everyone were looking at him without blinking,he looked at ragu who was looking at him with much respect, amusement,care,affection and love?then he averted his gaze towards his staffs who still looked like hypnotized ppl.
Tamizh stood up first and started to clap his hands like hell!His hands were beating each other like hell making it go red(it shows his respect and admiration for his sir)and all others joined him too!Now that conference Hall was shaking due to the huge noise created by everyone's hands!
Ajju just smiled at everyone!
Ajju:thank u guys and pls b seated!
And I need 2 ppl to assist me in doing all these!they will pass on the information to u all!and they r ragini and tamizh!said he making everyone clap more!
Coz ragu is boy's favorite and tamizh is girl's favorite!
Ajju:tq all u may disperse now!
Ragu still looked at ajju with Soo much respect!
Ragu's heart:ragu pls I will melt now!sir is too good!aiyoo he kills me coz of his goodness!acho I don't know when I am gotta burst coz of this handsome,good hearted,kind, irresistible gentleman.
He is surely ye dream guy f any girl!
PPl leave from here ragu!
He is doing something to me without his knowledge!
Ragu:yup u r right!
The rest of the day went like usual days and today she is very happy coz radhu is coming back today and even her sahil anna is gotta b back!
As usual her sir took her home and today she tried harder and harder to avoid his thoughts but failed miserably!
She went home and found everyone in the living room!
Puppies;doll came and jumped making ragu laugh!
Ragu:puppies did u guys completed all ur works?
Puppies;yes mummy!said they and all laughed
Ragu looked at Shruti who was looking at all these with a smile but she turned to her angry mode once she noticed ragu's gaze on her!
Ajju too came inside while again puppies jumped!
Sabur went near him and pulled him to her height and kissed his cheeks lovingly!
Ajju smiled at his angel and kissed her back!
Julie did the same but she isn't that short like our azar's shortie and so she kissed him easily while he returned her kiss back!
All the men came and hugged him!And congratulated him for his new project
Maan:u made me proud today!and hugged him
While his sister geet stood looking at him with many emotions!
Ajju:Akka! won't u kiss and hug me!
Geet ran to him and hugged him and kissed him lovingly!
Geet:IAM looking at this man"Arjun Subramanian"who is grown up and he is no more my bby!He is the exact carbon copy of "Subramanian"
Said she breaking down completely
Ajju:IAM always ur BBY!
Geet:IAM proud of u ajju BBY!
Ajju looked at his granny who kept her eyes straight on something else giving no attention to him!
He somewhat got pain and many memories hit his mind and he had tears!
Ragu was looking at his every action and she got confirmed that there is something about these ppl!
Ragu(mind voice):I surely am gotta sort out things between them!Sir years for paati's love but he also hates her! confusing but I won't let him suffer more!I will do anything for his smile and happiness!
All went to their own rooms
Ragu went to Shruti.
Ragu knocked at the door!
She saw Shruti crying!
Ragu:mam can I come in pls?
Shruti:ha come!
And tried to wipe her tears off and again tried to show attitude!
Ragu: don't try hard I can see that u r trying harder to show that u r bad!but mam u r Soo sweet and good!Ur eyes says it all!U don't have to act!
Shruti got shocked hearing this and turned to look at her!
Shruti:what?IAM not acting
Ragu:IAM like ur sister!I really like u!pls don't try to act!
Shruti:no I can never b ur sister! don't u dare call me ur sister ok!but inwardly she was very happy to have a little sister like ragu
Ragu:didi don't u dare to act again!
Ragu rocked Shruti shocked
Ragu:didi y r u crying?asked she worriedly kneeling near shruti
Shruti broke down in ragu's arms
Shruti:how did u know that IAM acting?
Ragu:leave that!tell me y r u crying?
Shruti:IAM ur didi not u so answer me first said she strictly while ragu pouted and looked at her puppies and maaneet at the entrance with paati
John:v expected u both to fight for ajju but here it's like sister's fight chi chi!hey Shruti u r not even fit for acting!
Azar:yeah instead of doing antagonist role she has turned out into protagonist!
Both of them catched the pillow which Shruti threw at them!
John:angry cat!miow!
Shruti:shut up let my sister Speak!
Ragu side hugged her and told what and all she noticed and all were impressed with ragu!
Maan: my doll reads everyone's expression and heart!I wish u could read ur own heart's feelings!
Ragu got confused!
But when she again heard the sobs of her new sister she turned to see her
Ragu:didi!y r u crying?
All gathered near her and the girls started to pat Shruti
Paati: Shruti u have to fight the whole world if u r good! tell me what Happened!I have always taught u to fight till the end!ur thinking has great effect in ur activities and actions!
Ragu got very much inspired by her talks.
Shruti:dadi dad called me and told me that if I marry ranveer he will kill him!is it my fault to have been born as a girl child? that's y he hates me Soo much
All gasped except paati
Paati:and so u r crying without taking any steps to save ur love!how pathetic?u love him and so u have to protect and b supportive of him all the time!u need to b his strength go for that u have to b strong!girls r meant not only to cry but to wipe off other's tears!V basically r great and strong that's y v go through alot like monthly v endure alot of pain and v give birth to our kids!V r born fighters and so only God created us as women!And so don't worry and b proud to b a girl!Today u r a daughter, granddaughter, sister and tomorrow after marriage u r a wife,Dil,mother and so on and u have maintain all the relationship properly! it's that idiots fault to lose u!coz he forgot that he came from a women's womb! pathetic he is!and what r u going to do now for ur love!
All were completely into her words all were inspired by her thoughts and respected her more!
Ragu was the one who is most affected by her inspirational speech!
Ragu's heart;now I realize where our sir's speaking skills came from!that man has many genius genes within himself.He had inherited all of their traits.Wow paati u r my idol!pls make sure that u don't make me beat faster!
Shruti:sorry Dadi!I fell weak coz of insecurity!I will fight back this man!said she determinedly
All smiled
Ragu:who is ranveer?
Shruti blushed
Puppies:this angry cat's handsome would be!
Shruti glared them!
Ragu:hohoho!!!!and smirked at Shruti while she held ragu's ears playfully.
Shruti;u turned my game upside Down!
Ragu innocently;what game?
Shruti:awwww!and pinched her cheeks and all the girls kissed her cheeks!
Paati:come with me Ragini!
Ragu looked at her with utmost respect and sincerity and nodded like a obedient girl!
All:Our obedient doll