Ajju-The Action Hero!!!!!

Ajju pov

After that morning incident I found that ragini is Soo childish!She is too kiddish and she can b more naughty!but is too shy to show that to me!
I know she does naughty acts with my monkeys and maaneet!
I don't know y she is being good towards those two ppl!
She doesn't know about them!She is too innocent so only she is not seeing the reality!
I will protect her from those cruel ppl!
Then as usual I started working and I found that certain changes has to b made so that everything will be fine!And when I was explaining about it everyone started shouting coz a baby was struck inside a building which is to be destructed within minutes!
The BBY was one of the workers kid!
How many times I have told them to check if their babies r safe!noone listens to me!
That lady was about to get inside to save her child but I held her and asked the ppl around to handle her!
Then I myself went inside and the building is too weak so only I have ordered them to destruct it and those who supplied those products r now in jail!whom they r to risk others life?
And then I ran to the 3 floor and there is just 5 mins left out for the blast! Yup v have set a time bomb throughout the building to destruct it!
And all the ppl started shouting from outside
Staff:sir pls come fast!just 5 mins is left out!
I was Soo lost in searching the BBY that I forgot to keep a track on time!I am just left out with 2mins and I was on 3rd floor and then I heard an innocent,scared cry and went and saw that the kid is in one of the rooms crying!
I took her in my arms and I was left out with a minute and so I had only one option and that is to jump!coz I cannot run to the downfloor down! it's useless!
And so I took a long rope and tied it really very tight and took that BBY in my one hand while holding the rope from the other hand!
Ajju:angel u ready to jump!
That BBY smiled looking at ajju and he too smiled and jumped while all others got shocked!
He jumped and left that rope and he fell on the sand while he protected that kid from getting hurt!He shielded the kid but he was abit nearer to that building and so when it blasted some of the stones which just was thrown away due to the blast hit his forehead and he started bleeding and their was some sharp things near him which hurt his legs and hands but he didn't let that kid get any hurt!(owwww!ajju u r such an action hero)
Then that lady came and touched my feet but I made her stand and scolded her for leaving her BBY like that!She cried and told
Lady:IAM sorry sir!but her father died and I have noone so only iam taking her everywhere!
I felt bad and said
Me:hmmm.take care of her!
And then I asked my assistant to give that lady a job in our office and also made sure that all the workers kids r safe hereafterwards!
Then he did so being scared of me!
Then doctor's came and I got treated!
Then I asked one of my assistant's to drive me home!
But while coming I felt restless!
I felt my family is in some sort of trouble!
I felt like my Akka got hurt!
And so I asked if they informed my family about all these!
And they said yes making me even the more restless!
Me:acho Akka!
Then when I reached I saw everyone who looked pale!
Akka ran towards me and kissed me without thinking about my assistant's presence but I didn't say anything!
I saw Ragini who looked soo weak and she was held by her brother's for support!
Then that lady held her while the boys hugged me!
That lady and that brat too looked pale!
I was shocked
Then I saw ragini's blood and was shocked
I just asked her to treat herself but she started crying and ran to her room
I tried following her but Akka stopped me
Geet:she needs sometime to rest!v will take care of doll u take care of urself!
Me: okay Akka!
Then when I went to my room they all sat near me and asked me about how all these happened
I told everything and everyone started to cry and akka kissed me!
Geet; Don't do this again!but I feel Soo proud of u!
I smiled and said
Ajju:y did ragini run?fo check on her!IAM fine or else do u want me to come with u
Geet held his ears
Geet:keep quiet for sometime!I will take care of ur ragini!
She said and I was shocked hearing"ur ragini"
Ajju's heart:wow!I feel soo good hearing akka's word!how good was that!
Ajju:idiot!he murmured
Ajju:ur doll Akka!
All laughed while paati stood out and watched all these with tears!
After sometime unknowingly I felt like I was in heaven!I felt complete,I felt like IAM gotta get something which I wanted the most!I am sure something good is gotta happen!
I felt like shouting happily!I felt peace and my heartbeat started to become abnormal.
My heart was beating Soo fastly!
All my nerves felt calm,IAM full of positivity now!
I laughed like a monkey!
But I don't know y?
Ajju pov ends

Ragu pov.
IAM in love!IAM in love with the man whom my mom wanted me to marry!
Irony, coincidence,fate everything tied us together!Ma u did this!
U sent me here for meeting my true family!
U sent me to heaven from hell!
U gave me everyone and u also made me to feel the real love
I can clearly see the difference between love and infactuation!
Today is the day that IAM feeling love towards a man!
I feel love!This is true love!
Selfless,happiness comes when v find them safe,happy,smile.Iam in love.
I love u sir!
But I won't expect u to love me!
But u r my first and last love!
I will fight this world for u
I don't want ur love towards me too but I want ur happiness,smile,peace!
I will make u and ur mom's  family one again!I will join u ppl together
Sir I know I don't deserve u!
U deserve the best!
I will love u with whatever I have but won't let u break!
I want u to b happy!I will die for our family!
All I want is u ppl's happiness.
I always want to be around my family!
I just want to b with u always as ur support and shadow!but I will not force my feelings upon u!
I can't live without my true family!
I will clear all the misunderstandings between u and ur family!
She cried while saying all these!
Somewhere someone said
True love comes out of selflessness.
But God will test them but will never leave them.If they r true lovers they will not care about their sorrow but will find happiness when they find their lover happy!Love is a beautiful feeling which gives u happiness!
They r meant to b together noone can change the fate!!!!ajju is meant for ragu and ragu is only for ajju!!!!!!!