To Tenkasi

Vanakkam readers,

In the last one month there has been alot of romance in the house but yet still when they are out of their rooms they all turned into protective people over their dear geet

Ragini loves to tease arjun and then arjun loves to punish her sweetly with his mouth.

Shruti knows how to control her husband who only listens to her and ironically she is the one who makes him lose his control every single time.

"Love"- everyone in that house knows the meaning of the word and have that for one another immensely.

And you can also add overprotective ppl if you ask geet🤣

But let me be honest these people are very romantic they are like French people when it comes to romance!😂

According to Ragini she can trust her husband even if the world blames him.

Arjun honestly told her one thing"there are things about your birth that you need to know and I shall only tell you when the right time comes,but still there are alot more to me and akka that you have full rights to know about which you will know soon"

Ragini was very proud and that moment she knew she is the most luckiest person since a true, honest, loving, possessive kid like husband has her back all the time.

So with each passing day arjun gave her more and more reasons to love him for eternity.

Aravinda always messes with his poor wife. She is the love of his life and both knows that.

She knows he is possessive, uncontrollable,loving,caring and all but in this one month she also saw his most vulnerable side.

He used to lie on her lap and tell her about his real father. She used to make him sleep telling him stories.
Her heart aches when she realises how much he is holding up but still did everything for her without letting her know and still faced her wrath without hating her.

For him his first priority is always Shruti's feelings over his own.
Ofcourse he is possessive but he's never forced her in this one month into anything.
A part of Shruti has and will always love the possessive,crazy aravinda because her aravinda is crazy only for her and that gives her all the reasons to love the man with everything she has.

His love for her is magical. It is deep,it is never ending and it never lost its intensity and she loves aravinda with her heart,mind and body.

Aravinda filled her life with happiness and her neck with hickey's🤣

Okay now coming to the other couples they are having great time as well! Office works, successful dealings,lovely romance at home, everything is perfect but one thing makes them feel nervous! The day that they have been anticipating for so long is coming soon and they don't want anyone to get hurt in the process of revelation.

Azar,the rowdy guy is now scared of his little wife sabur who is not an innocent kid anymore but she's turned more of into a naughty kid who everyday wakes him up with loud noises filling his ears and causing his eyes to see spinning stars or sometimes with a huge bucket of cold water.
But still the fact that her beautiful smile makes his world brighter has never and never will change.

Julie,the rockstar only is quite when John does certain things to her otherwise she is always the bossy one.

Maan is taking great care of geet and she gets everything before even she says it. That's how understanding her husband is and she couldn't feel more elated.