Rememberance of good old times!

It was yet another day for all the staff's in ajju's company to work!
Our hero as always looked ravishing in his black suit!
He looked like a model who had those drooling over sort of features which can make girls go weak on their legs!
The best part about ajju is that he never eyes a girl in a wrong way!
He knows how to respect girls!
But he never likes to boast about his looks nor his moral values(but I do ajju😂)
But our hero looked abit tensed today because he wanted to crack this deal!
But one side he didn't feel right too!
It's truly a difficult situation to walk in one path when u r not sure about the things that u r choosing! U know that double minded games never leads to that desired destinations!
So he kept arguing with himself!
He went to his cabin which was at the top of that marvelous building!
He had his company in the heart of the city and his company looked nothing less than a glass castle!
He had really good knowledge about the architecture thing so he got everything done as per his likings!
He was Soo similar to his father whereas geet is Soo similar to that of her mother!
Geet's cabin will b having beautiful portraits and amazing paintings!
She loved painting alot and she have many family photos and romantic pictures of hers and her lovely husband's in her cabin!
Ajju sat on his chair which looked classy and was comfortable to sit upon!
He sat and saw his family picture and he smiled thinking about his Happy days with his entire family!
His eyes landed on his sister who had sacrificed alot for him!
She never hided anything from him so does our hero!
But he didn't know that she's hiding a very big thing from him but that is for her brother's welfare only!
He kept looking at the photos and also looked at his retarded puppies smiling photos!
He laughed automatically looking at that pic because it has our beauties pouting and handsome's smirking!
He remembered what happened while taking hat pic and laughed!
And simultaneously puppies,maaneet who were also worried about ajju and the happenings around them looked for a solution to ease their pain and they also got to see that beautiful pic of that photo which exactly ajju was looking at and all went to those beautiful days again!
Flashback;
Maan:Azar don't look like someone kicked ur ass,smile man! It's free of cost!
Azar kept his face straight and refused to laugh but he did wanted to laugh but glared at maan
John on the other hand kept smiling like an idiot
Maan;Ivana paaru(see him) smiling like an idiot! John u stop smiling otherwise ur cheekbones will hurt like hell!
John stopped smiling and started glaring at maan
Maan(in mind);acho idiots doing nonsense and glaring at my handsome face!😂
Geet; Don't glare at my handsome hubby's face! Come on seriously can anyone glare at that baby face!
Puppies:awwww!!!!! Handsome aa!😂
Geet realized what she said and turned crimson red!
She looked a the ground realizing that she did her own grave and have to face those sweet consequences now!
Maan kept boring holes on Geet's soul!
Geet could feel that burning gaze on her and she felt like her entire body was set on fire!
He looked deadly handsome while she looked impossibly beautiful!
Azar;I didn't know Akka is Soo expressive about showing out her emotions!😂
John; love is an uncontrollable emotion and once u feel it u just have to go out with the flow! U will feel like u r in heaven!
Julie who was planning to tease geet got lost in her lover boy's beautiful explanation about lovers feelings!
Azar;nerdy boy is explaining about love!
John;shut up u gym boy! It's not like nerds feel love!love is everywhere and love doesn't happen with just looks boy it's about ur heart's wantings and it's completely related to ur inner beauty!
Azar was Soo touched so does everyone over there!
Julie kept looking at him like he is her most valuable possession!indeed he is to her!
Azar wanted to do this intentionally to bring out John's emotions in the form of words!
Because he knows John is such a gem but they both had the same problem of hiding their emotions!
Geet;oh my kid became matured and kissed his forehead and Azar came forward for asking her to kiss him too and she laughed and kissed him too!
All kept adoring their bond!
Geet had always been a mother to everyone in the home!
She never made them feel alone and took care of everyone!
She is ethreal! An angel she is!
When geet turned she looked at maan who still was looking at her and his intense seemed to intensify which made things difficult for Geet
Maan then pointed at his lips indicating her to kiss on his lips and she her face turned into the deepest shade of red!
Maan loved it
And our sabur kept looking at everyone's love for each other and kept her hands on her cheeks and looked at everyone lovingly!
She was such an innocent, adorable kid!
She only wanted everyone around her to smile!
But she did feel azar's intense gaze on her and tried not to look at his direction!
She pretended to take off her eye glasses and kept rubbing the dust over it!
Azar started to lose himself in her angelic face and he had that urge to take her in his arms and protect her from all the evils! He wanted to keep her safe and never want to show her to this world!but he wanted her to b independent and bold!
He is a man so he wanted her upliftment!
Real men do want their girls and in general girls to uplift!
He kept looking at her and she became nervous and put her glass down and our innocent beauty always wears cute glasses to see everything around her clearly but after taking that off she wasn't able to see things around her clearly and she sat down and started to search her glasses (awww! My innocent beauty)
Azar came and took that glass and took hold of her arm in such a way that it didn't hurt her at all!she felt Soo special whenever Azar holds her,because he always made her feel that she's his everything!
And John too turned pink realizing Julie's gaze on him!
Julie lost herself in him and they kept looking at each other too
All the love birds kept looking at eo being lost in their lalaland!
While ajju kept looking at everyone lovingly!
Deep inside him he wanted to have someone for to love him like this!
And then before the photographer clicked the pic
Azar;budi(one who wears spectacles)wear ur spects u look so scary,a little witch
John; I know IAM good looking but don't check me out like many others do and winked
Maan;my lips r Soo soft so it's actually kissable! U know many girls would die to kiss these soft lips of mine
Boys winked and girls pouted angrily out of jealousy😂
Photo clicked but all ran in different directions to prevent themselves from getting beaten up!😂
Flashback ends
All kept smiling with tears!
They all at once realized one thing! that noone can live without each other! They had always had troubles and problems but they broke the obstacles with each other's love!
Love made them live so they all became determined and reminded themselves that nothing can break them apart and they will overcome anything with their love!
Ajju; I will b strong for u guys! And kissed their family pic!he looked at another photo and ran his hands through it and it gave him heartwarming feeling!
Puppies;we will b strong for our family
Maaneet;we won't let anything bad happen to our family!
Love is ur both weakness and strength!
Paati came and asked puppies and maaneet what happened as they all kept speaking to their inner selves!

And in office ajju suddenly hided the photo he had when he saw ragu coming
Ragu;what happened sir? U seemed zoned out!

Maaneet, puppies,ajju; appearance of dawn! remembered some good old moments and all smiled genuinely

Paati,ragu(in mind)I wish u to b happy all the time!😃