Ragini-noone can b like arjun sir!😍

Ajju pov:
I really felt impressed with her decision.Always I wanted her to b confident,not always v will b aroun her.She needs to protect herself.Ragini is a sweet girl but too fragile so ppl can break her badly so she needs to make herself prepared to face any situation.I don't know y I can't bear her in pain but I want her to be safe.Haha kuttymaa how cute was that😂and got hiccups while ragu who was looking out also got hiccups and both looked at each other and lost themselves in each other when ragu said.
Ragu:sir u r amazing u can drive safely even when u aren't focussed!😂and chuckled seeing ajju's embarrassed face.
Ajju(mind voice):wow!she started to tease me.hmmmmm not bad she is feeling free around me now and smiled.
Ragu(mind voice):sir looks Soo cute when his face goes red😂haha
And they went to their office and ragu went to rads.
Ragu:hey radhu!!!!!and hugged her.
Radhu felt emotional coz only her family calls her radhu.
Ragu:hey if u r not ok with me calling u radhu it's fine.
Radhu:no ragu u have all rights to call me radhu coz u r my sister only na and hugged her back and ajju watched this scene and gazed ragu in awe and felt proud and somewhere got lost in her and he never wanted to come out of the undescribable feeling.
Ajju's heart:dude Akka said staring is rude so stop staring ragini.
Ajju:arghhh!u always disturb and irritate me and yeah I won't stare anyone get lost idiot.
Ajju's heart:dude truth always wins haha.
When ajju was to snap back at his heart came Ragu's voice.
Ragu:radhu IAM gotta join in the nearby karate class today.
Radhu:yaayyyyyyyyy!ragu u r also joining there.It's gotta b fun hehe.Everyday I go there to meet my school friend.
Ragu:u never told me this before.cheater!and turned pouting angrily.
Ajju smiled at her childishness.
Radhu went in front of ragu holding her ears and said sorry and ragu melted seeing her puppy eyes.
Ragu:u r forgiven.And who is that school friend of urs whom u r going and seeing and didn't even tell me and raised her eyebrows questioningly.
Radhu just blushed but hid it and said something which shocked ajju to the core such that he felt like his heart is burning like fire🔥
Radhu:ragu BBY ur karate Master is a handsome hunk whom girls can't resist and many girls drool over him.
He got many prestigious awards and prizes and he is very generous and helps the poor.
He is too handsome and I think so u will make a good pair with him to make ragu angry.
Ragu:shut up u idiot .I hate those kind of things and IAM not drooling type and he will only b my master.
Ajju felt relieved and proud of ragu.
Radhu:yeah bby u r not drooling type but ppl drool over u na and smirked naughtily.
Ajju got irritated by radhu's non sense.
Ragu:shut up u idiot and I think so u r more interested in him coz whenever u speak of him ur eyes show some sort of shining and u seem very happy so I don't know how ur master looks like but u said he is handsome so u r gorgeous so u both will make a great Jodi and smirked while radhu blushed.
Radhu:ur master is my school friend ragu.He is an orphan and he was adopted by a rich businessman but he never showed off and he respects women and he got many opportunities in abroad but he thinks girls in our country need more help so he turned down all the offers.He is a very down to earth person u know.
Ragu was very much impressed by his nature and smiled at radhu while ajju felt hurt seeing her eyes which held respect for her master and got insecured too😂how cute.
Ragu:wow!radhu IAM sure he will be handsome coz his inner beauty describes him and smiled while radhu smiled too and ajju just looked at them being hurt.
Ajju's heart:dude it's paining.
Ajju:yeah it is.
Ragu: what's ur friend's name?she asked out of curiosity.
Ajju can't take it anymore and went in and said in and authoritative voice.
Ajju:radhika what's going on over here it's office hours not free hours.And ragini u also go do ur work and left looking at ragu before leaving.
Ragu and radhu:yes sir and sorry sir both said in unison and smiled at each other holding hands.
That day ragu did all her works happily spreading her charm everywhere and she never speaks much to male staffs but today she spoke to them boldly which made many speechless and her voice had some sort of confidence and braveness.
Ajju was happy to see her like this but somewhere he felt very scared coz of that master matter😂
Ajju's heart:ajju dude don't worry u should b confident like our ragini.
Ajju:idiot somewhere it's hurting but iam genuinely happy for ragini.
Ajju's heart:dude v should b happy for others u should feel happy to see ur loved ones happy.When our love is true for someone v will b the happiest to see them happy even if it's not because of us.But don't worry have a strong faith on ur love for ppl,and I know what ur feeling now and don't worry dude it's ur thinking only haha.
Ajju felt relieved.
Ragu: sir can I leave now sir?
Ajju:wait let me come.U will drop u.
Ragu:sir don't worry IAM going with radhu only.
Ajju: that's fine v will take radhu too.
Ragu(mind voice):what?radhu.He never calls me ragu,doll,angel anything but he is calling her radhu and got angry which she found crazy but yet meaningful.
Ragu:ok sir tq.
Ajju:no mention ragini call radhika too.
Ragu(mind voice):now it's fine and smiled sweetly at him which he returned.
Radhu:ragu come bby.
Ajju:radhika I will take u two there.Take ur things and come.
Radhu:soo sweet of u sir and smiled at him which he returned while ragu felt irritating.
Ajju:no mention radhika.
And all three left to the place where maaneet and puppies were waiting for them in he entrance itself.
Maan:doll came.
Geet, puppies:angel/doll/ragu BBY came.
All shouted yayy while ajjua and ragu smiled looking at their crazy family.
Radhu loved their bond and felt abit uncomfortable to stand there.
Azar:hi radhika!
Sabur:hey hi radhika long time no see and hugged her while Julie too hugged her.
John:hey rads and side hugged her while Julie made faces.
Radhu:hey John Anna!
Julie felt calm.
Maaneet:hey radhika and smiled at her which she returned and said hi
Ragu:puppies u didn't go inside?
Puppies:no doll waiting for u and ajju.
Ragu:sorry and come let's all get inside.
Ajju felt like his rapidly beating heart is gotta jump out of his chest but kept saying calm down!calm down!
Ragu:wow!this place is Soo big and it's interior is good too.She said in awe.
Radhu:ragu see over there na.That's where ur master trains kids and ppl who r disabled free of cost.
Azar:yeah he is Soo kind and generous.
Julie:he is too handsome and has all the qualities a girl would require and John felt irritated.
Ragu:wow he is Soo good I wanna meet him and appreciate him for his good deeds.
Sabur:yeah yeah me too.Azar felt irritated now(sorry guys they get irritated often😂)
Radhu:yeah u two can wait for few more minutes hehe.
Julie:ragu BBY u will like him.And looked at ajju who was burning and all the other puppies and maaneet smiled at each other.
While all were busy laughing at each other they heard a deep voice speaking.
Person: always the body strength can't help a person to tackle situations it's the smartness and sharpness of the brain which helps them and to add to it's strength v need to b physically strong.
Defence actions are something which v do to protect ourselves from the problems.
Beating someone to show ur power is not karate or any other martial arts.
One who have both physical and mental strength r called powerful only if she/he have discipline.
Discipline decides ur destination.
Ragu and all felt impressed.
Students:yes master!v will use the skills which v learn here only to save ppl and ourselves and will never hurt ppl for proving our physical strength.
Person: that's good.u may disperse for now and punctuality is another value which helps us to come up in life.
Students:yes master.
Ragu:too good puppies.Iam happy to join here and yeah what's our master's name?she asked curiously.
Ajju(mind voice):what for u ragini?anyways u r gotta call him master only na and burned with jealousy.
Puppies:sahillllllll!!!!!!they shouted.
Ragu:nice name!
Ajju(mind voice):what? it's not soo cool name then what?
While all were speaking Azar called ragu kuttymaa and she got angry and ran to beat him while she bumped into some strong pillar like thing and was to fall but that thing had arms and held her hands at time.
It's none other than sahil!
Ragu closed her eyes due to her reflex action but when she found that she's safe she opened her eyes to see a pair of eyes looking at her with worry,care.
Ajju froze in his place and got very angry and hurt to see the scene.
Ajju went near them and helped ragini to stand erect and looked at both sahil and ragu who were looking at each other without blinking.
Sahil:r u ok?
Ajju(mind voice):yes u idiot.
Ragu:yeah tq for saving me from falling.
Sahil smiled at her innocence.
Sahil: it's my responsibility and smiled while ragu too smiled.
Ajju(mind voice):what? responsibility?
Sahil:how can I help u?
Ragu:to join here.
Sahil smiled widely.
Sahil: that's great what's ur name?
Maaneet and puppies were speechless seeing them speak like that as they also didn't like sahil and ragu's closeness while radhu was at the verge of crying.
Ragu:ragini.
Sahil:nice name ragini and my name is sahil.U have a sweet voice.
Ragu:tq and ur name is also nice.
Sahil smiled and said tq.
Sabur:ragu BBY even me and John Anna r joining.
Hello sir said John and sabur and introduced themselves.
Sahil:ragu?
Ajju(mind voice):arghh he is testing my patience.how I wish to break his teeth which called her ragu and gritted his teeth.
Sabur: it's her pet name we call her by many names.
Sahil smiled while ajju got hyper
Sahil:ok ragini,saburnisha,john u ppl join from tomorrow.
Hey radhu said he and smiled like a madman which didn't go unnoticed by anyone
Maan(mind voice):I think he loves radhika.U escaped man otherwise I don't know what damage ajju would have caused to u.
Geet:thank God and smiled at ajju who was confused.
Ragu smirked at radhu who blushed.
Ragu:master can I call u Anna outside the class coz I really got that brotherly love when u looked at me with care.
Sahil:of course u can dear!even I felt like u r my sister.But one condition can I call u ragu Papa.
Ragu was overwhelmed as she is getting many true ppl's love.
Ragu:of course Anna and sahil side hugged ragu.
All were speechless and stood rooted to the place where they r.
Sabur:I will also call u Anna then and u call me sabur hehe.
Sahil:oh iam getting many beautiful sister's today and ok sabur no problem.
Julie: don't worry I will call u saki only hehe
Sahil:ok bone breaker.
All smiled while ajju felt very very happy and he felt kinda guilty for thinking of ragu wrongly and for scolding sahil.
Ajju's heart:dude at least believe me now.I told na it's just ur thinking.I will b true to my loved ones unlike ur stupid brain.
Sahil shakes hands with maan,geet and came to ajju to shake hands.
Sahil:hello sir!I have heard about u u r great and handsome sir and held his hands out while ajju shook his hands with him.
Ajju:u urself r great sahil and I heard girls describing ur looks man and hugged him which made everyone shocked while sahil felt very happy to hug him.
Ragu(mind voice):no one can b like Arjun sir!😍