Marriage-Kalyanam episode!!!!🥳🥰😍

Vanakkam friends,

Finally,marriage episode.

All reached the temple on time.

All the wedding preparations were done and there weren't alot of people in the temple since it's only 6am.

Mugen's family greeted Arjun's family and Aravinda's family.

There were a few people that ragini noticed who used to follow her back in her teen's.

That bulky men were near the cameraman who was shooting all their moves.

Ragini smiled at the men who least expected that gesture. They all smiled in return.

Arjun saw this and smiled at his Ragini.

Aravinda was paying least attention to ananya while she was bragging about how expensive her clothes are and how much time she took to get ready this beautifully.

Ananya's father is related to Tanu's father. So practically tanu and ananya are cousins in a way.

Tanu was happy and was looking at someone with wide smile while that someone kept adoring her.

Ananya's father name is Sanjay and mother's name is payal.

The couple's were asked to start the rituals and ananya was more enthusiastic in performing them.

That's when someone came infront of her draining all the colours in her face.

She looked like she just saw a ghost.

Stood infront of her a guy who was handsome and well built.

He looked at her in pure disgust but he had to do this to protect aravinda and shruti.

Ananya:wh..at a..re you doing here?

The guy:oh I came to congratulate you on your wedding baby.

Ananya: Rahul,go away from here. I don't want your congratulations.

The guy's name is Rahul.

Rahul:why are you saying like this baby?

Ragini,shruti were looking confused and watched the show infront of them being amused.

Ananya's parents were glaring at her like"you said you took care of him"

Ananya:come with me and tried to drag him away but he didn't budge

Rahul:why so that you get your men to throw me away like you did the last time?

Ananya:stop it Rahul! Everything is over between us.

Rahul:yes but still we haven't got proper divorce na baby!

All gasped at the newly found information.

Ananya was too shocked to respond.

Rahul turned to everyone and said"this woman standing right here will be my soon to be ex wife. We married a year ago secretly and she left me for aravinda who is more successful than me. Not even her friend's know of our marriage. She said she wanted time to tell about our marriage to the world and then I realised she was using me as her ATM machine. When she found a better one she immediately left me one day without saying anything and then I got the divorce notice,but i really loved her and so I haven't given her the divorce yet and so one day when I went to her,I was thrashed by her father's men and the woman I loved was watching me getting beaten up happily"