Liplock and Eyelock!

The sky was Soo calm and peaceful! People were seen jogging and laughing happily!
Everyone had their own story but the heart that is felt calm and happy by the birds chirping and trees making noises whenever the air gently brushed the leaves! Night let's a working soul have much needed sleep and rest whereas morning let's everyone know that it's yet another day to live the world and prove oneself! Yeah,people has to be thinking deeply at least once everyday!
What are we doing?
Why are we doing it?
What are we doing for this society?
What's happening with nature? Are we doing good to keep the atmosphere around us clean or not?
Well,if everyone has the heart and mind to think righteously,one might realize how greedy humans are!
Climate change is real!
But still Earth tries her level best to show her beauty to those eyes that respect and love nature!
Let's do good!(My request to all)

So,apart from jogging people there were drooling people in the world too!

Sun: omg! Everyday I need to wake these people up! Can't they just respect my efforts to wake them up everyday and just be generous enough one day to welcome me? People are becoming Soo lazy! Let me show u who IAM and what iam capable of!

So,there was one such drooling idiot and IAM sad to say that it's one of my heroes and that's none other than John!

John was seen sleeping in his fluffy,soft,very comfortable king sized bed hugging almost half of azar's body with his lean and long(girafee like)legs over ajju's abdomen😁haha a sight to watch!
And yeah the three monkeys were fast asleep!
Azar was at one edge of the bed while ajju on the other protecting the baby John from falling on his ass in the very morning! They are like the guards protecting the clumsy king from falling!

Wow, someone's Soo offended seeing these idiots sleeping!

Well that's our Sun!

Sun; look at this idiot, sleeping hugging and cuddling with two other idiots! Is this guy for real? Stupid!

Sun started showing up and started sneaking into the room through the half closed curtains!

He started painting the well furnished and sophisticated room with his beautiful colour! The shades started brightening the entire room up!

Arjun was seen turning around the opposite side to prevent the sun from disturbing his beautiful sleep where he was romancing his girl!

He placed a pillow over his eyes!

Sun: bad move!

The shades of sun started intensifying making it really difficult to keep up with the sleep!😁

Sun:wake up,wake up, it's a brand new day!!!!!😁

Ajju gave up and started opening his damn beautiful eyes!

Sun;good move!

Azar was also seen stirring here and there in his sleep trying to wake up but the body hugging him made it difficult for him to even move!

Azar suddenly remembered that he had to do his exercise and half heartedly opened his eyes to see the most worst sight😅

John was Soo close to his face and he was pressing his entire upper body portion with azar's! Added to that John was drooling!

Sun;ewwww!

But still,he looked like the most handsome fella! He was adorable yet looked intimidating! He had the most charming features!
Well built shoulders which made Azar almost choke and beg for his dear life😁,well maintained hair that always looked stylish and perfect, magnetic orbs like all of the other heroes, killer eyebrows innocent smile but yeah can smile arrogantly whenever shows his charm to his girl!