Mrs.Arjun and Mrs.Aravinda!!!!

Hello everyone!
Ah! It's been 2 months since I posted!
Sorry for the delay my friends!
Hope you will like this part!

So previously, we saw the romance of the strange and cute couple's!

Let's jump into Today's part!

Since it is Varalakshmi viradham(a wife fasts and prays for her husband's long life),Ragini and Shruti were doing the preparations for Pooja!

Julie and sabur were also helping them with getting the preparations done!

The boys were all busy with their own work! Since it's lockdown Arjun and Aravinda made sure that all the staff's are paid for the next few months,they asked the staff's not to come to office and asked them to be safe and work from home!

Azar and John made sure that all the pending projects are done at the earliest!
These boys were working hard to get the work done from the lazy staff's who always are arrogant and lazy! But since azar is one hell of a cracker,he made sure all the work's are done on time! Johnny was more than happy now because if azar's scary self because he could have never got the work done by himself!

Johnny(mind voice be like): iam soo grateful that I got this Hulk!

Arjun's room:

Oh God! How much these people are suffering because of this lockdown?

One side,there are people who are going out for having fun since they can't bear this caged life,on the other side,people are scared to come out and get infected and get home and spread it to all others that they love soo much! And many people aren't even having a roof at their top and food in their plate! As far as I could,I made sure that I help the needy, I hope many help the needy!

Aravinda: Ajju,did you see the share market status? Everything is dropping down badly! Don't know how to handle this whole situation but let's not lose hope!

Arjun: yes aravinda! Share market status is kinda frightening but we cannot do anything that would out our staff's lives at risk!

Aravinda nodded knowingly!

Arjun: How is everything going between you and my sister?

Aravinda: she's talking too much nowadays! Have to teach her some lessons! She's getting arrogant like her brother!

Arjun just smirked and turned to his laptop again!

Aravinda: what's up with you and dear ragini?

Arjun: she's becoming naughty and brave nowadays! Not that iam complaining! That's really great to see her acting boldly!

Aravinda: ask her to teach some to your sister!
And he let out a sigh!

Arjun's brows furrowed and he looked up from the laptop towards aravinda!

Arjun: what happened da?

Aravinda: she's easily getting hurt because of those evil girls!

Arjun looked at him angrily!

Arjun:did they hurt her again?

Aravinda:yes! They keep taunting my girl for her appearance! You know what? Those girls are sick and what happened to shruti? She's not listening to me but is listening to them and is pushing me away to prevent me from taking some bad decision! Seriously? She's the best thing that i will have in my life if only she understands!

Arjun: talk to her and make her feel better! Don't let her push you away aravinda! She is feeling insecured and always have about making new relationships. She loves you with all her heart and she wants the best for you and if she thinks she's not best for you, she will never come to you!