Couples made in heaven!!!!!!😍

Ragini pov.
Today I really prepared myself to b confident like how my family expects me to b.Today when radhu and I were speaking she told me dreamily about saki Anna but I don't know why when radhu said.
Radhu said he is a handsome hunk.
But my heart said no one can b as handsome as Arjun sir.
When she said girls drool over saki Anna
My heart said many celebrities and models r behind sir and got abit irritated
When she said Anna respects women my heart said that's great but not more than Arjun sir.
When she wantedly said that I would make a good pair with saki Anna my heart immediately objected and I got irritated when my stupid heart said no ragu u will make a great pair with Arjun sir.And my breath got hitched but then I calmed down and v spoke about random stuff when sir came and shouted at us for chatting and v went back to do our respective jobs.
And today whenever I spoke with a male staff I remembered sir saying ragini b confident if someone gives u unwanted looks stare back angrily and give them a piece of ur mind.And I got confidence and I found everything in a different way today.
Sudden changes in our behavior makes us feel odd but I thought it's good to have a better version of ourselves and did my work happily and today I got many friends in the office.
And I really got hurt when sir called radhu as radhu instead of radhika and the way they smiled at each other was genuine but I got irritated but I really don't like my thinking but somewhere IAM feeling like I can't stand other girl beside sir.
I really don't want to think like that.
Who am I to him?I really don't have any rights on him,so I should not care about him being with other girls.
I should b happy for him if he is happy.
And my stupid heart said that I will make a great pair with him but that's not at all true.
How the hell can a girl like me b suitable for a millionaire like sir.
Sir is handsome,very respectful, disciplined man,he is a gem.He deserves someone who is really pretty,good at heart like him.
And it's definitely not me.
While saying this ragu had tears which she didn't realize.
Ragu's heart:ragu it's paining ragu.Ur thinking makes me hurt.U r truthful to me and that's when u do great things which makes others proud but once u went against me and ur conscience and u hurt urself.But IAM happy that because of ur past mistakes only u got ur true family.
Ragu:u make no sense atall.Di u have any idea about what sir is?and it's silly to think of making a good pair with him.
Ragu's heart:ok u won't understand me now.Time will answer all ur questions ragu.Don't worry u have got best ppl in ur life and ur husband will be best too.*hiccups for both ajju and ragu😂.I will speak up whenever u go in the wrong path and I give u many signs which u don't realize anyways tc.
Ragu:what sign?😂me and my crazy heart.
Ragu's pov ends.
At 7pm.
All were in the living room speaking and chatting while ragu was preparing snacks for all in the kitchen.
Sabur:doll!how long will u take time?come let's speak no need of snacks come come come!!!!!
Azar:yeah ragu BBY come na!we told u not to go but u did and u r not coming now.
Julie:bby it's better if u come here by urself don't force me to pick u up like ur future husband.
(Ppl not her sarcasm she meant ajju who picked her up in bridal style when she was asleep and she indirectly meant ajju to b ragu's future husband)
Julie smirked while others giggled.
Julie rocked ajju shocked😂
Ajju(mind voice): what's wrong with this karate kid she is always talking about ragini's marriage?
John:yeah her husband will be the best he will have to care my doll like a queen.
Azar:yeah yeah and I will only choose my princess's prince.
I haven't found anyone yet but will and will make ragu marry him.
Again ajju and ragu got hiccups.
While Azar said those words ajju turned somewhere else and azar's finger pointed out at ajju to others.
Ramu Anna noticed this and he signalled perfect by showing his fingers while others smiled at him and said through eyes not to say this to ragu and he nodded.
Ramu anna(mind voice):he is pure gold and she is a diamond both r priceless and they will make a great pair.May God bless them with all happiness and prosperity.And smiled 😍
Ragu was giving final touch to her dishes and put them in plates and came to living room.
Ragu:achacho y do u ppl speak this much in that less time?puppies and Bhai,di u ppl r not taking anything properly u all r skinny little.I don't want u ppl to eat outside foods so only I prepared ur favorite snacks.
All got emotional and was looking at her with much love and they felt very lucky to have her.
Geet:ok mummy give me first.
Maan: yeah mummy!I want first and held his hand out while geet smiled at her husband lovingly.
Puppies:no mummy v want first all held their hands.
Ragu smiled happily and had a strong feeling of someone's intense gaze on her.
Ragu found a pair of eyes looking at her with soo much respect,care, amusement etc and it had one more emotion which she can't put into words.
Yeah it's Ajju only who else can stare at ragu.
Ajju's stare was burning her and ragu's face turned red and she turned the other side.
Ragu:no fighting!I will feed u all as IAM ur mummy!
Puppies,maaneet:hey jolly jolly and smiled at ragu who laughed at their innocence.
Ragu went to maan and made him eat while maan was feeling that he experienced a mother's and sister's love which he was deprived of when he was young.
Whenever geet feeds him he found a loving wife and mother's love of course.
Maan looks at ragu with true love and kissed her hand and held it nearer to his heart.
Ragu kissed his hands too.
Then she fed John and Azar.
This is not the first time they r eating by ragu's hands.
Whenever she fed they found genuine love which they weren't experienced much before ragu's entry in their lives.She is very special and important to them like others.
Then she fed Julie and sabur who mostly eat by her hands only.Obviously all knows they r soul sisters they r sisters from different mother's.
Then ragu fed geet who felt like her mother came in the form of ragini and looked at her surprised,shocked,longingly,with tears coming out of her eyes.
Geet:ragu.....tq for coming into my life.....I feel like my mom is feeding me......she used to feed me and ajju like this only......with Soo much love and care.......my mom came in the form of u...... IAM very happy now and hugged her very tightly with Soo much love.don't leave me pls....
Geet hugged her like a kid who just saw her mother after years.She cried harder.While others also got tears and maan got worried and hurt to see his wife crying.
Ajju was the most affected.He was really shocked to hear his sister's words.And he can't see his sister aka mother's tears it stabbed his heart.
He also had tears and controlled himself.
Ragu was happy,shocked, emotional and hugged her like a mother.
Ragu: don't cry I can't see ur tears.I can't live without u ppl u r my breath and how can I live without breathing.Iam always there for u di.
Geet felt overwhelmed and calmed down.
Ragu:ok u r my daughter na so obey me here afterwards and tried to sound strict.
All burst into laughter.
Geet:ok mommy!!!!!!😍
Maan:so u r my mil.
Puppies:our Mommy and hugged her.
Ajju was looking at ragu with Soo much love and respect but he can't realize what exactly feels for ragu.
Geet:ajju BBY didn't u eat anything.
Ajju's mind voice:oh finally someone remembered me!this ragini fed all but not me and pouted.
Ajju's heart:hehe u should have asked her for,but truly I wanna feel the same feeling which mom used to give me when u were young.I still remember that feeling dude.Ragini can give me that then y r u not asking her for?
Ajju felt light after hearing his heart's feelings but got dumbfounded at his heart's question.
Ajju:how can I ask her idiot?v don't have any relationship she is my family but I can't ask her to do so.
Geet realized his feelings and smiled at others who also understood everything except for ragini.
Geet:ajju BBY where r u?
Ajju: nothing Akka I don't want to eat.hehe he is abit angry at ragu for not feeding him.
Ragu felt hurt.
Geet being ajju's sister and mother went near him.
Geet: ajju u r not taking food properly.u have lost lots of weight.R u eating in the afternoon?
Ajju nodded no and geet held his ears.
Geet:idiot if u don't have food properly hereafterwards I won't eat too.And had tears.
Ajju;akka sorry!I will eat properly, don't cry u r crying alot today and hugged her and kissed her forehead.
Geet: promise and held her hands while all looked at the bro-sis lovingly.
Ajju:promise Akka and both laughed and ajju put his head on geet's lap.
Geet kissed his forehead while ajju felt his nerves calming down in his sister's hold and kept calm like cute kid.
All looked at him lovingly while one pair of eyes had different kind of emotions yeah it's ragu's eyes.
Ragu's eyes held respect,care, amusement and like ajju had love too but she also didn't realize.
Somewhere someone said love is a feeling which can be felt sometimes can't b named but it has got the ability to heal the wound of the other and will protect their love from danger.Love is of many forms
A mother's, father's, sister's, brother's, wife's but the true love can give all his/her love to their lover.Couples r made in heaven.They can b a mother,father to their true love.They may not realize but will always hod on to the other at difficult situations that's true love which even unrealized will heal and understand the other.
Ragu and ajju has got mother, father, Brother,sister love they just have to know their love for each other and experience true love which they will eventually and will have happy life.
They r made for each other and both ajju and ragu got hiccups as always 😂Maan-geet,Azar-Sabur,Julie-John are also just like ajju-ragu.
They r also made for each other.All smiled at their better halves face.
Couples made in heaven!!!!!😍