Ragini-interview with arjun

Arjun slept thinking to know more about ragini.The next day he woke up hearing our angel's sweet melodious voice and he wanted to hear to that voice throughout his life but he doesn't know that the owner of the voice is his future wife and love.He saw her singing and again got lost in her but he could easily feel the pain in her voice which hurt him.Then he went to do his daily chores and when he was getting ready for his office he heard a gentle knock in his door and he said the person to come in and when he turned he froze at that place itself he saw the most beautiful ragu in front holding his tea and looking down and this made Arjun go crazy but said a simple formal tq and she said no mention sir and went and he took a sip of her tea and thought iam surely gotta get addicted to her tea like I got addicted to her voice and smiled thinking of her.And he got ready and went down where all r there.When he went down he saw his mother like sister laughing uncomfortably holding her tummy listening to ragu's joke and the monkey act of the monkeys and he had tears looking at his Akka laughing heartily.The most important person to him is his Akka then comes his life he is a shield to her and knows her struggles which made him what he is today.No doubt she is his mother.His mama is like a brother to him who truly loves him and his smile made him more happy and then saw those monkeys teasing poor ragu and he went mad looking at her pouting and he wanted to just squeeze her cheeks for her lovely pout and he also joined them and ragini now became a good kid and kept quiet while those monkeys pulled her legs out every now and then and she got embarrassed when they mentioned how ragu used to scream like a retard monkey whenever she spots a lizard and how she cries whenever she watches some emotional movies and everyone found her cute and admired her.Then sabur said how ragu is scared of darkness and about her panick attacks due to darkness and this made ajju restless and he wanted to protect her from the darkness and bad ppl.After breakfast he left to office and when he reached his office he felt ragini around him and ignored the feeling and started to interview ppl and every now and then remembered her lovely smile and he was not much satisfied with ppl's answers maybe they had academic quality but none had the presence of mind and when he was fed up with ppl he called the next person and a gentle knock grabbed his attention and came in his Angel and he again froze in his seat and she said excuse me no reply.Ragini: sir can u pls let me in.Arjun came to reality and asked her to come in and apologized for being zoned out and ragu came in.          Ragini:sir here are my certificates.        Arjun:yeah and took it from her and gone through them and found her to b average and wanted to check her presence of mind.                                        Arjun:what do u think r the main qualities to work in a big company?
Ragini:not only in big company but also in a small company ppl need to be sincere in their work and b truthful to their boss and work hard to come up in life.
Arjun(mind voice) impressive that's what iam expecting not only knowledge but manners r also important to become successful
Arjun: y do u want to work here?
Ragini: because I want to live my life and I need to make my brother's and sisters proud and should not be a burden to ppl who love me
Arjun: ragini u r appointment
Ragini:thank you Soo much sir
Arjun:u may join tomorrow as my personal assistant and I want everything perfect and I hate ppl being late and I wish u do everything properly.
Ragini:yes sir I will always be upto ur expectations and will not disappoint you.
Arjun:good u may leave now.he spoke everything in a professional and authoritative tone and ragu was impressed knowing he is a proffesional person who never mixes up personal and professional life and took leave giving a gentle smile and Arjun found it hard to control himself and after her departure he laughed like a maniac thinking of her and he was happy to have her by his.He found a male staff gawking at ragu and found his blood boiling and when the staff saw his blood shot high he gulped in the saliva and ran away.
Maan: wow now my bro in law is jealous wow nice improvement 😍
Geet:hmm yeah I felt a strange connection when I saw her and now I know y I felt so and she intertwined her fingers with  maan and maan saw a man looking at his wife and gave him a death glare and fisted his arms and held her more protectively and geet noticed it and smiled sweetly.😍