Wedding night!***

Vanakkam readers,

So we saw the marriage part in the previous part.
Now let us go to the next part

All the rituals happened at home as well.

The boys were having a talk in the hall while girls were in the room getting ready after taking a short break.

Maan and other men made sure geet was looked after 24×7.
They started to be that over protective male species already.

Geet can feel their hawk eyes on her whenever she comes into their view 😂

Maan even helped her take the stairs holding her hands moving like a turtle all soo slowly.

But geet enjoyed every bit of it.who will not like such sweet gestures?

He sacrificed alot for her! The happiness she saw in his eyes when he got to know that he is to become a father soon gave her a reason to live every moment loving him and caring him till eternity.

Arjun is already making plans for his niece/nephew.

Azar and John are already looking for toys and dresses.

Inbetween all these azar and John kept stealing glances of their wives who might give them their happy news very soon.

Aravinda:mama neenga inime akka va gavaninga adhigama! Velaila edhaachu problem na naanga handle pannikarom!right now your wife and our sister should be the first priority.(mama you should take care of akka more from now on,if there's any problem at work we can handle,our sister and your wife is the forst priority now)

Maan:okay da and smiled at him.

Arjun:mama neenga poi avanga eppo dhaan enga pondaatingala itukittu varuvaanganu kelungalen!(mama go and ask when they are gonna get our wives down here)

Paati who came just then held Arjun's ears which made the giggling guys hold their ears being scared.

John while still holding his ears says"nalla killunga paati,romba pesuraan(pinch him harder paati,he is speaking alot)"

Aravinda who was about to make a comment shut his mouth seeing John getting the same treatment from paati.

Paati: enna venumnu sonna arjun?(what did you ask for arjun?)

Arjun: en pondati paati(my wife paati)said he like a fool and realised what he said and before he can correct himself he hissed in pain coz paati is being too strict on him right now!

Even azar got scared and covered his ears more tightly now

Maan made faces😂

Geet who's enjoying all this from above laughed harder.

All got happy seeing her laugh heartily.

Paati left Arjun's and John's ears seeing her granddaughter laugh.

Both of them rubbed their ears and looked like they are about to cry😂🤣

Though azar pitied them still he giggled silently seeing them glare at him.

Paati:room ku ponga da.(get to your rooms)
All ran in jet speed.

Paati smiled at their running selves.