Married?

After ragu being pampered alot after getting her legs sprained,the Subramanian's kept an eye on their doll to keep her safe!
Ragu started becoming more mischievous and this side of hers made everyone find a reason to smile everyday!
Getting into today's chapter:

Ajju;Akka today v have a meeting with the Sharma's and I want all of u to b present there on time!

Geet who was lost in some thoughts didn't hear to ajju's instructions!

Ajju went near his beloved sister and patted her cheeks lovingly!

Geet got out of her world and smiled lovingly at her brother and held his hands in her small ones!

Ajju kissed her hands and looked into her eyes!

Geet;y r u looking at me like this ajju? This look of urs means u r reading my mind and I know that since u were a kid!
Ajju;yeah IAM reading my akka's mind which always thinks positively,which has always given me strength,confidence and basically everything I have now! But y are these beautiful eyes filled with longing! I always feel that u r hiding something big from me!
Geet got shocked for a second as her brother read her emotions Soo clearly!
Geet;w...w...what? No ajju how will I even hide something from my soul?
Ajju;sometimes u hide things from this soul of urs to prevent ur soul from breaking!

Both of them looked emotionally into each other's eyes! One held pain seeing the other in pain and the other had the pain of longing for something beloved!

Ajju;Akka pls tell me what u r hiding!

The silent spectator maan decided not to keep silent anymore and came forward to help his wife!

Maan looked at Geet and both shared a painful look but calmed their senses and covered up their emotions cleverly!

Maan;hey CEO what r u doing with my beautiful wife?

Ajju;IAM with my angelic sister!

Geet looked at these two lovingly!

Maan;yeah yeah! Have u made the presentation for today's meeting?

Ajju;what kind of a question is this mama? U never ask me this and all! U very well know that I make the preparation's in advance to avoid problems and doing things at last might sometimes get us and everyone into trouble! But yeah I had worked out on the presentation part!

By now ajju was damn sure that something is wrong and got to understand that his mama and Akka is hiding something from him!

Maan who was looking like"cat got his tongue"kept looking at both sister and brother like a thief😂

Maan(mind voice): achacho y am I blabbering like an idiot?this guy surely would have understood that something's wrong!

Maan(while laughing):just kidding ajju! Wanted to irritate u in the morning!heheheeh! And looked at his wife who kept glaring at him!

Ajju was not ready to buy maan's excuse but kept quiet!

Not only him but ragu who was looking at all these things also had deep thoughts running up in her mind!

Ragu;what r they hiding from everyone?

And looked at ajju who was equally worried about the situation!
She felt helpless to look at her sir like this!
She decided to make things perfect again
She went upstairs to tell about this to her puppies first!
When she was to enter her puppies room she heard paati saying:
Paati; I know my Julie and sabur r great fighters! U guys have sacrificed alot to make ur ajju Anna happy!

Julie;no paati! It's not sacrifice, it's my duty and responsibility as a sister!

Sabur; of course it's our duty as sister's to set our brother's life on the right path!

Shruti:but honestly who can even say u r a kid? U r Soo matured and is handling the situation Soo well! I mean u girls r just Soo powerful!

Julie;Shruti it's not like that! I don't know y u and paati r praising is over something that's our rights and responsibility to carry out!

Paati; sweetheart it's ur rights and responsibility I accept but what about John?do u even realize u r being unfair on him?

Julie; surely he will kill me if I even speak about this to him! He loves ajju Anna more than anything! He will never choose me over my three brothers (ajju,maan,Azar) for him his heart is me but the blood that's supplying everything is his brothers! He believe that v two r nothing without my brother's! And I accept it wholeheartedly!

Sabur;yes my rockstar is right! Azar is always supportive of his brothers like me! The one thing that v will never change is that"our selfless love for each other"
V can do anything for our ajju anna db ragu!

Ragu was getting anxious, confused and perplexed by each passing second!
She's not understanding what they r talking about!
Yeah she did feel that they r hiding something from her! But she never pushed or ever forced then to open up! For she always believed that they will never say the truth if that's bad for her!
Paati;y don't u two speak? Y r the girls only Speaking?
Azar; coz they spoke everything clearly paati! For me it's always ajju life first before mine!
John;yeah he is right! Ajju is our top most priority! My ajju is soft and vulnerable from within and my ragu is a doll which is both fragile inside out! So unless and until everything goes by plan v r not gonna think about out lives first!
Paati who was angry by now shouted angrily!

Paati; enough is enough! U guys r Soo adamant! U r not understanding the fact that IAM ur paati and I want all of my grandson's and granddaughter's to b happy! I can't put all of ur lives at stake just to get ajju and ragini married!

Ragu was hell shocked by now!

All got equally shocked at the choice of her tone!

Azar; paati sorry v understand u but how can think about our lives before getting ajju settled?

Paati;u r right u r thinking selflessly as a brother! And IAM glad that all my grandson's and grand daughter's r Soo selfless towards each other! And even I wan to get ajju married but what to do? He wants to marry that tanu to win over me!
(Heard it right guys? Yeah I will reveal about it in the next chapter)
Ragu closed her eyes painfully remembering that horrible moments!

Everyone remembered that moment too!

Paati;he has Soo much hatred towards me so he wants to marry someone like tanu to just win over me! And u guys r being Soo irresponsible!
I am happy that u guys r selfless but this is not right!

Sabur;but paati v will make everything perfect! Only ragu will marry ajju Anna!

Julie;yes paati! She is right! Then let's talk about this! Let's get them married! V need to see them married happily!

Paati:oh! U want to see them married happily!wow!then is my wish of seeing u and sabur living happily with ur husband's John and azar wrong?
(Didn't expect na😎)
Don't forget u girls r married to these two irresponsible idiots!
(Yeah they r married)
U lawfully wedded couples r hiding it from the world just for the sake of ur ajju and ragu! U r hurting urself my kids! And she started crying which and everyone else there cry too!

Before they could react they saw their doll at the door!

All got shocked!

Ragu:Married?