U still owe me a kiss!😘

Hey readers! Hope everyone's doing fine! Let's get into the story then!

Recap;aravinda's entry and some deep secrets that's held by our hero is kinda revealed!

Today's part:

Ajju; Aravinda what's ur plan da? U know everything and I want ur suggestion regarding the issue that I put forward to u da!

Aravinda: yes ajju,I have alot to say to u! We will surely not leave them this time! They have to pay for their cheap deeds!

And dei ajju, I was totally speechless and awestruck when u told about akka's sacrifice for u!

Ajju u r indeed so lucky to have our Akka da! She never leaves u in any situation!

And what's with ur drama of acting as if u and paati were in loggerheads!well kinda silly reason u gave me!(u will know the reason in upcoming parts)

Ajju; well nowadays iam kinda becoming helpless coz of the good people that IAM surrounded with! I feel this very emotion to prevent them from the tiniest of pain and so when I fail to give them the happiness,I feel like I failed everyone!

Aravinda; look ajju!I know what kind of a man u r! U ain't scared of ur enemies but u r a man who's always looking after ur family's well being! It's really difficult to have that kind of an attitude and u have this habit of putting everything on ur shoulders which sometimes becomes a burden when u fail in whatever's u r into!

U r a rock that's hard to crack when it comes to buisness and when it comes to handling ur enemies!

The beast in u will be unleashed whenever u be u for urself! When it comes to u,u don't give two shits but u go with the flow coz u r not scared about ur life or anything but most importantly u know that u will never fail! U have confidence in u!

But when it comes to ur family,u r like a glass!

When it's hot that melts! That's when u r angry when ur loved ones are treated badly,out of anger u start hurting urself!

A small push that falls and breaks!

That's why u r failing ajju! The ajju,that I know will handle everything with confidence, clarity, selflessness and bravery!

This fear is eating u up! Don't let that fear have the best of u!

U r a shield to ur family! No one's gonna get to ur family crossing u!
U will anyhow stop them from getting near u!

I trust u!

Nothing will harm them when u r there as their shield!

I have no fear! Coz u r here!❤

Ajju's doubts and fear that was clearly visible on his face was long forgotten!

His face was free of any freckles caused due to the tension he had! He had a good mentor who guided him to the right path!

He smiled at his buddy who had a contended and satisfied smile after looking at his friend's face!

Then ajju's smiling face turned into an aggressive one!

He looked like a beast!

Sharp jawline with gritting teeth, beautiful orbs now becoming dark due to anger but still held determination,nose flaring and eyebrows knitted together!

Ajju; if u say so Aravinda! Let's show them who we truly r!

Sharma's should be paying off now!

Aravinda nodded his head in agreement!

At home;

Everyone were at the hall speaking and laughing over something!