Arjun-Trust and love for each other!❤

Hey peeps! I hope everyone's fine! Iam sorry for not posting anything for a long time now!So let's get into the story!

Recap; ragu getting to know about her doll's marital status!

Today's part

Ragu:married?

All of them were hell shocked and paati was crying silently seeing the poor soul's broken heart!

With or without knowingly she's revealed the biggest truth her grandchildren were trying so hard to keep under the covers(paati u have done something great which u might not understand now,but surely and slowly u will understand the greatness of ur Revelation!)

Azar somehow got out of the shock and was in search of words to speak to ragu!

Azar;ra...ragu....d...doll....I....I...ca...can ex...explain!(u r stuttering 😂)

By listening to his trembling voice all the other puppies slowly regained their consciousness!

John; it's not what u think ragu! Let us explain!

Julie;pls ragu listen to us once

Sabur:doll...speak something...v r sorry!

Ragu kept quiet and glanced at every single person out there!

Julie;ra..ragu pls speak up! Ur silence is like a poison to us!

Sabur;doll...and started crying since ragu's face showed no emotions!

Azar;ragu! V will never do something that will hurt u! U know that baby! So listen to ur Anna!

John;I accept whatever u have heard is true! Yes v r legally married couples! But pls speak to us! V can tell u the reason only if u promise us u won't blame urself for anything!

Paati; I can understand u my child! But trust ur puppies! That's all I can say! There was Soo much guilt in her voice which broke the youngsters hearts into trillion pieces!

Ragu; yaayyyyyyyyy yayyyy yayyyy yayyyy yayyyy yayyyy yayy..... Aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....huhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hehhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

She started squealing in happiness which got everyone puzzled(ain't she supposed to b mad?😂)

She started singing and dancing around by getting on the top of bed! She started dancing Soo happily! She sang beautifully according to her moves which was worth watching! She sang...kannala kannala yen melaye yen melaye theeya erinjiputa song! And then came down from the bed and swirled around gracefully and got hold of Julie's and sabur's hands and started dancing for the song"kaadhal cricketu,vizhindhuruchu wicketu,unnai naanum paarthadhaale aanene duck outu"( this girl's crazy)
Then she again went on the top of bed and started squealing happily again!

While everyone else was puzzled this girl made a show over there!

While jumping she twisted her feet and was about to fall.....and then...

There came the two strong arms which can perfectly fit around her delicate figure,to protect she from all the bad ppl,to keep her safe like she's the most beloved possession of his(which she truly is),the girl who's only his forever and ever is in his arms and again he came to rescue the doll from kissing the ground!
But how can he even let her to kiss the ground,when clearly no one else dares to get kissed by his girl?not even the floor!
And that strong arms belongs to
(Me; do u guys want vivaan to b the lucky one? Nah,I will surely get alot of scoldings right? So I won't)

Belongs to none other than the handsome"ARJUN SUBRAMANIAN"

Who else can hold his queen?

Due to fear,ragu had closed her eyes and when she didn't feel any pain,she opened her eyes to meet the most lovely orbs "unlike the normal ones,his eyes had that ability to make connection with her heart directly"they held Soo much care for her and also it held....(guessed right?)

All others were shocked but ajju saved their doll and rocked right? Yes!

All were smiling within by looking at the loveliest creatures!

Ajju; what happened to u ragini? Y were u screaming? And what's this jumping stunt for? Last time I checked u weren't even allowed to walk fastly! What will happen to ur legs if u stress them repeatedly? Y r u Soo careless? U r impossible!

Ragu just blinked and smiled beautifully!

Hero's gone already heroine!😂(smiling and winning a war)

Maan; v were downstairs and suddenly got to hear doll's scream and came running here!

Geet; what happened bby?

Shruti:Arjun,let her stand man! U look like some villain (in what angle shrutz?)

Arjun and ragu both glared at her!

Shruti (mind voice);damn! Both r rolling their eyes at me! They r Soo cute!
Shruti stiffened her laugh and gave a I don't care look!
Likewise everyone forced themselves not to smile and create any doubt in arjun's mind!

Arjun: IAM a villain(man that's not how I sketched ur character)

Shruti showed off all her teeth smiling happily like she won a gold medal foe her country in Olympics and this just got everyone another reason to ROFL!😂

Ragu; sir! Sorry! I can stand now! Put me down!

Then Arjun realized her being in his arms and put her on he floor carefully!
Arjun was abit angry about ragu's carelessness and started shouting Abit!
I want to know what happened here before even I came!
And I expect an honest answer!

All gulped their saliva by listening to this man's threat!

Puppies explained everything except for granny's sweet behavior to wards all and other stuff that Arjun doesn't know!

Arjun left it for them to handle!

Arjun; I can't get myself involved in this stuff coz it's for u to handle!

Julie;I will tell u the reason ragu!

Ragu instead went and hugged her puppies and showered them all with kissess! She kissed them with all her life!
(Arjun got a bit jealous!😂)
They all gladly accepted the lovely shower of kisses!

Ragu suddenly cried saying

Ragu; I didn't see my puppies marrying! The most important moments of ur life occurred without me! What have I ever done to have this?
This git everyone emotional
They all cried hugging each other

Ragu; congratulations my puppies!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤ I love u all more than my life!
All had a very emotional hug while Azar and John kissed their top of ragu's head!

Julie;puppy!the reason is....

Ragu placed a finger of hers over Julie's lips!

All gave a questioning look!

Ragu; y r u telling me? There must be a very big reason behind u hiding from me such a big truth!

I will never want to know about it coz I know that u know what's good for me!

I couldn't accept the fact that I wasn't there during ur beautiful moments! And sighed!

But I don't want any one of u to explain urself to me! That's like me doubting my soul!

All had tears listening to it!

I am nothing without ur love my lovies!❤

And again there was a group hug shared by the littles puppies which was enjoyed by every other person in the room!

Arjun; this is called "trust and love for each other"!