Time to act.

Hey friends, hope everyone's doing fine! Sorry for being late and I don't even remember when I last posted! One good friend asked me to post the next part asap and I couldn't refuse!
So here goes the next part!

In the last part,you would have seen the funny moments which they all had with many comical scenes! So let me attempt to make this part a bit romantic for you all!

As said they all made preparation's for the pooja! All were busy and then after doing all chores,all went to get ready!

Ragini and Shruti came down wearing saree in which they looked gorgeous! Ragini was wearing a dark blue saree which complimented her looks while shruti was wearing a light green saree with amazing stone work in it! She looked ethereal in it! They both got down the stairs with absolute elegance which was mistook for awkward walk by annoying ananya and tanu!

Arjun and Aravinda were totally blown over by the girls! They were both mesmerised by their girl's beauty! They were gawking at them with wide open mouth shamelessly!

Sabur and Julie along with their hubbies were up there in their rooms resting after doing work tirelessly! They deserved a break not just a break from work but also they deserved to spend time with their partners!

Sabur and Azar's room:

Sabur was sleeping while she found there was no azar near her! She got up to see him working in his laptop!

Sabur:ahem ahem...

Azar:what?

Sabur:what are you doing now?

Azar: working woman! This work has to be done immediately! This will help the sale's department to complete the project within the stipulated time!

Sabur:okay! You want some help?

Azar looked over at her place and smirked.

Azar:when did my little wife grow up soo much?

Sabur:iam not little! And stop talking and do your work only! Iam gonna sleep!

Azar: can't sleep without being in my arms?and smirked

Sabur pulled the quilt up on her face and huffed

Sabur tried sleeping but sleep was nowhere to be seen! She missed his warmth!

She loved the warmness he provided and the safety she felt whenever she was in his arms!

She felt the bed dip and realised that her favourite teddy has come to make her sleep!

Azar: hiding your blush?

Sabur:no!

Azar:then show me your face my wifey!

Sabur:no! I don't wanna see your ugly face now azar! Go and look at that laptop of yours!

Azar:okay then! And started to get up and he was pulled down to the bed immediately by his wife

Sabur held his arms soo tightly and threw her arms around his neck and hugged him like a baby! He pulled her closer by snaking an arm around her waist! He kissed her forehead and smiled when he heard her snore softly!

Azar: my soft and fluffy bear!

And he also slept along with her!

Julie and John's room:

Julie was bathing while John was reading his favourite novel of all time!

Julie came out wearing her cute PJ's!

John: Julie,you did alot of work today! Sleep now! I will wake you up for dinner!

Julie:okay Johnny!