Ragu and Ajju-mom iam very happy😍

Ragu pov:

I just want my family to b happy!
And I just have to make sir and paati one!He is not able to see the love in her eyes and actions!She is someone who had inspired me Soo much!I wonder how sir is perfect in all things but after seeing paati IAM damn sure he inherited all those properties from her.Sir can understand even the minute thing which others fail to even notice but he can't understand his paati's love for him.
But iam damn sure something must have happened in the past which made sir think about her like this!sir can never b wrong!
Ragu's heart:ohoh so u have more confidence on ur sir?
Ragu: of course I have much faith on him than myself!
Ragu's heart: that's too cool!but to find out about his troubled past and making the mess cleared u r gotta get nothing but IAM glad that u r doing all this out of love and I will b very happy and satisfied if I see ur sir smile wholeheartedly!
Ragu:yeah even I want everyone's happiness!I don't care about ur satisfaction much but i care about my sir's happiness and others too!
Ragu's heart:I know but don't u worry coz I have many ppl around me who always tried to make me feel good and happy unlike u
Ragu:then b glad coz not every heart nowadays is deserving such sort of true love from others!
Ragu's heart: that's true!and IAM sure u deserve it!and also ur sir
Ragu:no dear!I don't deserve sir coz he is someone who has all the good qualities which is required in a person.
He is the dream of every girl!
He is the best example of a man!coz a real man knows how to respect a girl and treat her like a human too unlike others who see them like an thing which satisfies their lust and desires!
He loves his family members,cares his sister like a mother and protects like her father!and loves her unconditionally as a brother.
The love which he gives to puppies r indescribable!
And the way he cares about my safety and all makes him a true gentleman!
He can understand the pain of others and gives them an ideal solution!
He is the best
And I don't have to mention about his killer looks!He is extremely handsome making girls go crazy for that man!

But iam no match to that great man!
IAM the worst with a horrible past!
He deserves the best!
As I already said I will make him realize paati's love for him and will help him to rectify his mistake but in no point of time will I expect him to reciprocate my feelings
Because love cannot b forced!
It can only be felt when v think,be around that person whom v love!
Love is great!
But if v force it's not love but is just a commitment!.
Commitment and love r entirely different from eo.
If u r committed u may/may not love the person whom u r committed with!.
But in love u can't just stop urself from loving that person even if that feeling of URS is never gotta be reciprocated!
Coz love comes out of expectations!
And as I said I don't want sir to love me back but I will make him to get all the happiness that he truly deserves!
Ragu's heart; that's true ragu!such a long lecture it was!
Ragu:haha!but I haven't said anything clearly!
Ragu's heart;dear leave na iam a part of u and so u need not repeat urself to me!
Ragu;ok now let me sleep!
Ragu's heart:good night sweetie!
Ragu went to her room to see her sleepy sister's awake.This kinda shocked her!
Ragu: puppies what happened?y aren't u guys sleeping? it's already late by now!
Sabur bby get to sleep now!.
Julie bby u too sleep now!.
Puppies:how will v sleep when our brother is there injured badly!
He make us proud each and everyday by his actions!
Ragu:yes sir is a gem.So it's usual of him to put others problem infront of his own!
Puppies adored her!.
Ragu:God is there who is watching everything that's happening to his/her children!He will make the right ones face problems but will never let them to fail in good deeds!And he can never let Arjun sir fail!
Puppies;I believe in ur words doll!
Ragu:seri ok come to me!come and sleep on my lap!
Puppies:yayyyy!!!!!and both went and put their heads on ragu's lap!
She caressed their head lovingly like a mother does to her children
This was watched by maaneet,Azar,John,paati and Shruti!
They all smiled at those soul sisters!
Paati:ragu realized her love for ajju and now it's ajju who has to discover or feel his feelings for ragu!
Shruti:he will eventually!
Maan:my sweetheart is such a darling who only cares for her loved ones happiness!
Geet:yup like my ajju BBY!
Maan:what?only ur ajju BBY?then what about me?and puppies?
Paati:then me and Shruti
Geet;maan and puppies r kids!paati u r ok and Shruti u r not that much matured!
Except paati all pouted!
Maan;oh I'm a kid!so geet aunty what should I do now?
Geet laughed inwardly but didn't show that out.
Geet:all go to sleep now!ajju is sleeping so don't disturb my bby and sisters
All;ok mummy!
All laughed while geet pouted!and went to their respective rooms!
Ragu was just thinking about ajju's goodness from day one!
Ragu's heart;ragu!though u said that u don't care if ur feelings aren't reciprocated!I know I do yearn for his love!after all IAM a girl too!
Ragu(mind voice);but I don't deserve his love!he deserves someone who is very beautiful,lovely,caring
While thinking this she cried unknowingly!
Ajju who was fast asleep felt uncomfortable and disturbed!
Ragu(mind voice);but I will love him with every bit of my heart and soul!
I love u sir!
Ajju became normal and he smiled in his sleep!(awwww!u look soo cute)
Ragu too slept feeling contented!
The next day,
As usual everyone woke up listening to ragu's melodious voice!
And everyone came to see her and ajju woke up smilingly and went to the place where she is singing with Abit difficulty as he is advised not to stress his left leg!
He also got a stick!
He came to see ragini completely immersed in her singing world!
Ragini was singing kannukul pothivaipen en chella kannane vaa from thirumanam ennum nikkah movie!
Everyone got lost in that melodious voice while one person completely got lost in her voice and in her!
Ajju was looking at her intensely while ragu felt his burning gaze on her while singing and smiled shyly!
Maan;geet staring is rude!
Geet:yeah maan
Puppies; that's way too rude if v stare at them as if trying to burn that person under our gaze!.
All giggled while ajju felt embarrassed!
Ajju's heart;hehe dude nowadays u r not atall under ur control!thank God that stupid brain of urs isn't functioning properly!
Ajju;idiot IAM in no mood to fight with u!and huffed
Ajju's heart;haha whatever IAM happy nowadays!and started singing lalalalallalala😂
Ajju;aiyoo kadavule y u gave me such an imbecile heart!
All went to do their daily routine!
Ajju took off from office for a couple of days!
Ragu went and gave everyone their morning tea!.
When she went to ajju's room she heard him wince which made her heart bleed!
Ragu knocked on the door and waited impatiently for his call!
Ajju:yes ragini come in!
Ragu stormed inside!.and saw ajju trying to take a file from the top of the shelf!
This made ragu angry!
She went near him while looking at him furiously!
Ajju just looked at her with mixed emotions
Ajju;what happened ragini?
Ragu;r u out of ur mind sir? don't u know it's not good to do work when u were asked not to by the doctor, r u a kid sir,do u want us to monitor u all the time, don't u know that all the others will be hurt seeing u hurt?why aren't u taking care of urself?
She said all this angrily while he looked at her shocked!she had never shouted at him!
She moved past him and put the tea on table and wiped off the tear that was about to spill out!
Ragu:sorry sir!for crossing my limits and shouting at u!I was concerned about u so only!
Ragu turned and walked past to leave the room when a strong hand held her fragile one possessively!
Ajju turned ragu towards him!
Ajju;u have never crossed ur limits coz I have never put any limits for u to cross!And I was amazed to look at ur this side! nothing else!
Don't think urself to b an outsider ragini! because u r not one and u have a big family to love and support u!
And yeah sorry for breaking the rules!.and tq for the tea!.
Ragu smiled abit at him which he too reciprocated
Both of their eyes got locked!
After sometime ragu said!
Ragu:sir can I leave?
Ajju;yeah sure ragini!
Ragu:sir how is that possible?
Ajju;by walking it's possible!but show me did u got any hurt and started panicking
Ragu was overwhelmed by his caring nature
Ragu; nothing happened sir!but I can walk only if u leave my hands!
Ajju realized his position and looked at ragu intensely who was too nervous coz of him holding her hand soo possessively!
Ajju; can't u take ur hands off from me by urself ragini! becoz u r practising karate right so it will be useful for u to beat me and learn!y don't u try once!
Ragu;r u mad sir? already ur looking like a torn paper coz of this!and now u want me to beat u too?how funny
Ajju;what did u say?torn paper?
Really?
Ragu;the basic discipline of karate is that u have to use it to the person if they trouble u!and u should never use ur skills to develop urselves and to show off!and ppl like u r to b given medal for being a true man in this society sir!coz nowadays ppl think they r men when they overpower a women!how pathetic girls r not allowed to go out but boys r never restricted from misbehaving and touching then without their concern!world is full of animals and uncivilized ppl!and u like ppl can b counted easily!so I admire,adore, respect ur behavior and thinking towards girls!
Ajju was dumbfounded and couldn't utter a word!
Ajju's heart:she has understood me Soo well! normally ppl think IAM a Playboy coz IAM rich!but behavior is related to the richness of good values not out of money!but this girl wow!I wanna b around her always
Ajju's brain;stupid she will go to office now!then what will u do?and laughed at heart
Ragu:sir take care IAM not going to office today!do u want me to go?
Ajju's heart;yaayyyyyyyyy!!!jolly hey u idiotic brain I won!u may win in business deals IAM always the one to decide about true relationship's!God gave me to him to live and IAM happy!
Ajju's brain; whatever!and felt embarrassed 😂
Ajju:no probs ragini!u can!but y?
Ragini:I want to help everyone with household works!
Ajju;If u want u can appoint many maids right?
Ragini:yeah sir!but it's always good to do our home works by ourselves!it give good feeling and while family members work together their bond strengthens and they won't even realize the passing of time and at the end they will feel contented!
Ajju again was at loss of words!
He just admired this girl standing in front of him with amusement, admiration, surprised,shock, respect!
Ajju's brain:wait do these sort of girls exist nowadays? it's strange
Ajju's heart;they do! it's not about the development of social interactions spoiling ppl! it's also about their view towards this beautiful life! nowadays girls run behind stardom,fun and lose most valuable precious family time!but v also have to see their pov!they r mostly alone,and mobile becomes their friend and spoil them and of course it's a valuable device too!
Ajju's brain;so u say that it's one's insight towards things that makes them do certain things!
Ajju's heart; of course
Ajju's brain;unfortunately I agree with u
Ajju's heart;haha
Ajju;ok ragini!
Ragu;ok sir call me if u want anything for not walk pls!
Ajju felt Soo Loved and blessed at that moment!
He felt ragu's thoughts, actions, behavior similar to his mom and now her this caring nature makes him wan to lie on her lap and cry his heart out!
Ajju felt like crying but controlled and smiled at her and she too smiled and left!.
Ragu and ajju:mom!IAM very happy!😍
Both of them smiled happily!
Somewhere someone said!
Ur true love need not only b a lover they can b ur mother,father,friend too!Coz v need many relationships in our life to live happily and a lover who is true will understand ur cravings and will give u all the love they have for u!
Being loved will make u live!
Being hated will make u grow!
Love is not bed of roses!it has thorns,pits,rocks,dirt but atlast u will b happy coz all the way u held ur lover's hand and that makes u powerful!
If v have a person who is for us v will not be scared of anything v can do wonders when v have that one person who loves us unconditionally!
Love ur family and live every single moment happily!
One day ur true love will come to take u!and that day u will see a different world!😍
Ajju is gotta take ragu forever and will give all his love to her and so does she!