Ananya's evilness!

Hello everyone! It's exactly a month since I last posted 2 episodes on the same day! So wanted to post my next part for those who were eagerly waiting for witnessing the professing love between all the main characters!

Here we go!

Shruti pov!

He is insane!

He kissed me! Stole my first kiss without any warning!

He is unpredictable!

My heart's still not ready to stop that drumming contest!

Buddy slow down or sure I will have give up on u!

Well,cheeks can u not blush for like 2 seconds?

IAM speaking nonsense! What happened to me?

Love happened! And it's now reciprocated by him which is why all these teen drama and jitters are occuring!

What's with this?"even if he's an imaginary character I still don't like him?"

Seriously Aravinda?

IAM right about calling him an idiot!

Wait I can hear footsteps? Oops

I turned to see.....

Ragini pov;

Where has this miraculous hands gone?

She's taking forever to bring us milk?

I don't feel good!

I need to check up on her!

I spread the bedsheet properly to let my angels sleep peacefully without mosquito attacks!😂

My brother's won't like mosquitos biting their wives!😉

I went out and the scene in front of me angered me alot!

Ananya pov;

I came all the way from London to meet this guy who never fails to grab my attention without even putting much efforts!

But he doesn't seem to be affected by all the efforts IAM putting in to get his attention!

The man's got everything that I desire!

He's always this moody guy around me and he hates me so much for dumping and breaking the fragile heart of his best friend!

Well technically he's the reason behind me dumping his good for nothing friend!

This guy was good looking,mean and arrogant and at the same time was a good one! Though I got nothing to do with his good manners and thinking!

I asked him out many times but he simply refused me all the time! Not to forget the fact that he was rude most of the times and that made me to want him more!

Atlast I directly went to his step mother and asked her to help me with this guy!

Inturn she also got benefitted because we funded her with huge amount to set her business!

She's annoying but we are similar in alot of things and so I need her!

She used her husband to get Aravinda accept my hand in marriage!

Though my initial intention was to frame him and insult him for behaving all Soo coldly,his step mom used a much easier trick to let the man fall in my trap!

I don't like how he looks at that what's her name?ahhh "Shruti"

Why is a handsome fella like him looking at a potato like she's the most beautiful girl?