1 -tattoos

*OCTAVIA'S DESCRIPTION*

-She has brown/blonde ombre hair

-19 years old, just graduated from high school

-A rose sleeve tattoo

-A nose ring

-Loves nature and hiking

-Has a YouTube channel, may be reffered to as 'Octavgon'

-Her appearance is the photo for this story :)

*Octavia's POV*

I woke up with a stretch and a yawn. I search my crazy, messy bed in effort to find my phone.

I find it and I pull up Twitter and check my notifications. Lots of pictures of my reaction to reaching 100k subscribers on YouTube, man my octagons are the best. (Octagons are what she calls her fans.)

Then my alarm from my phone goes off. I set it last night because I'm getting my tattoo shaded today, I had to be awake for 8:00 AM but hey, I was already awake. ;)

I get out of bed and look in the mirror. Hair crazily tangled, bare face, sweatpants, and a loose shirt.

I walk into my bathroom and turn on the shower and wait for the water to heat up. I undress and hop in once it's hot enough to my liking.

After I'm ready with makeup and all, last is hair. I throw my hair up in a messy pony tail, figuring I shouldn't care what my hair looks like at a tattoo shop. I get dressed in a 'ModSun' sweatshirt and leggings, and slip on some cozy Uggs.

I head out the door and step into the frigid temperatures of Canada.

*Ryan's POV*

I wake up to a scream.

"What the fuck?!" I scream as I fall out of bed.

I open my eyes to Brayden towering over me.

"Wake up bud! I gotta take you to get your tattoo!" He says happily.

I groan and manage to force myself off of the floor.

"Get a shower quick, you're going to be late!" Brayden says yelling at me again. He's more responsible than me and I'm older...

At Brayden's orders, I hop in the shower and make it quick. Then I put on my 'Drop Dead' sweatshirt and black skinny jeans with my vans.

"Ready." I say to the Brayden sitting on my couch.

He looks up at me and gets up.

"Lets go." He says.

We walk out into the cold and get in Brayden's car and turn up the heat.

"You're Canadian, you should be able to handle a little cold." Brayden teases.

I flip him off and we head to get my tattoo.

A/N

NEW STORY YES BIZNATCHES. I was reading Ryan fanfics last night and came up with an idea, therefore I will be sharing this story with you. :) I'm super excited, and once I finish 'Perfectly Imperfect,' All attention will be on this story. YAY. But keep reading the other story, because things are gonna be getting tense pretty soon. ;)

Later Biznatches.