epilogue

4 years later

*Octavia's POV*

My eyes wandered over to my phone once I heard the familiar song playing as my ringtone.

"Hello?" I say to the caller on the other side, knowing it was Mitchell from the caller ID.

"Oct, it's" Bee. She's in labor."

My jaw drops and I hang up the phone.

"Ryan! We gotta go!" I shout so he'll hear me from the bedroom since he was recording a video.

"What's going on?" He asks running to me.

"We gotta go, Bee is in labor." I explain, and with that we are out the door and into the busy streets of Vancouver.

-

"We're here for Bee and Mitchell Straub." I blurt out at the desk manager at the emergency room.

"Okay, one moment." The manager says clicking away on her computer.

I let out a sigh as my lips turn into a smile.

"This is happening!" I say pulling Ryan into a tight hug.

He kisses my forehead gently and the manager's voice calls us back over.

"She's in labor at the moment, so you'll have to wait until visiting hours are open to them." She ends with a smile, we both smile back with a 'thank you'.

We sit down in the somewhat uncomfortable hospital chairs in the waiting room.

Visions of a cute little baby of my own fill my head. I glance down at my left hand and smile at the ring on my ring finger.

"I love you." I smile grabbing Ryan's hand that lay on his thigh.

"I love you too, forever." He smiles back, caressing my hand with his.

I rest my head on his shoulder and look at the time on my bright phone screen.

It was half past 9:00 at night, and I decided to tweet out to the fandom.

Octavgon: Bee is in labor, send happy thoughts and prayers her way! Waiting in the emergency room until we can see them and the new baby <3

That tweet got hundreds of favorites and retweets instantaneously.

I set my phone down on the table of magazines to the right of me, and just then we were called over to the main desk.

"Nurse Shiela will bring you to your friends room." The desk manager states.

I smile widely and Ryan and I trot over to the nurse.

"What is it?" I say practically running behind her, following her to Bee's room.

"A girl." She smiles.

I grab Ryan's arm and shake it with excitement as he smiles back at me.

The nurse opens the door to Bee's room and I step in the cozy room.

My eyes travel around the room, noticing every detail. 

Mitchell was right by Bee's side, cooing over their new baby girl.

Bee looks up from her beautiful daughter and her eyes meet mine, and mine directly go to her daughter.

"Wanna hold her?" Bee says gesturing to her baby.

"May I?" I ask stepping closer.

She nods and hands me her daughter.

"Amethyst." Bee smirks. "That's her name."

"That's beautiful." I say.

"Your parents are the best parents in the world, and I can already tell they're going to spoil you." I whisper to Amethyst.

Ryan's hand gently rests on my shoulder and he whispers in my ear.

"One day, that's going to be our child you're holding."

-

I snap back into reality as Aubrey nudges at my leg.

"Mommy, can I go play with Amethyst now?" She asks.

I smile down at her and stand up from my seat. "Okay, get your brother and we'll go."

"Ryder!" Aubrey calls out as she runs up the stairs.

"Cutie." I mutter to myself.

"Hey, where you going?" Ryan asks as he come up behind me and wraps his arms snuggly around my waist.

"Taking the kids to Bee and Mitchell's to play with Amethyst." I say as he presses his body against my back.

"See you when you get back?" He smirks as I turn to face him.

"Of course." I say giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Mommy, I found him! Lets go, lets go!" Aubrey says filled with excitement.

"Okay, lovelies." I smile as I grab my phone and my purse.

"Be back soon." I say to Ryan before opening the front door for my two sunshines.

-

And who knew I'd find the love of my life at a tattoo parlor?

--------------------------------------------

okay, this is the official end to 'Choose'.

thank you for enjoying this fanfic <3