2 - meeting ryan

*Octavia's POV*

I get to the tattoo place where my artist changed locations to, he's an amazing artist and his work is amazing. I would never leave him, so when he moved shops, I followed.

I get into the store and sign in, and then I sit down as I wait for my name to be called. I go on my phone in the mean time.

After 5 minutes of me arriving, I hear the shop door open with a ring.

*Ryan's POV*

"Thanks Brayden, be back around 11:30, okay?" I tell him.

"Yup, see you then pal." He responds.

I shut the car door and head into the shop.

I sign in and I notice a blonde girl on her phone, I decide to sit next to her as I wait.

*Octavia's POV*

This guy with sorta long brown hair walks into the store and sits next to me. I look up at him and smile.

"Hi."

"Hey." He says back. He has a nose ring like me, and an amazing tattoo on his upper left arm.

"I love your tattoo, you getting another one?" I ask in curiosity.

He smiles and replies, "Thanks, yes I am. I'm getting this design added to the top of my hand." He shows me a picture of this cat, morph thinger. I don't know what it really is, but it's cool.

"That's really cool." I smile.

"So, your first time?" He asks me putting away his phone.

I give him the 'are you kidding me' look and take off my sweatshirt. I had a BMTH tank top on and swerve my left side to him so he could see my partial sleeve.

He eyes widen. "Holy shit, that's gorgeous."

"Haha thanks."

"If you don't mind me asking, what do the roses stand for, like to they have a meaning to you?"

I was uneasy at this question, but I decided to tell him. He must've noticed my hesitation because he said, "You don't need to tell me, I know things can be hard." Shit, he understands.

"My mom died in a fire, and these were the flowers my dad gave her on their wedding day." I say looking down at my acrylic nails, thinking I need to get them done soon. And I must've started tearing up because he put a hand on my shoulder and said, "I'm so sorry. And I say that because I know the pain and suffering that comes along with that type of loss and how terrible it feels to have lost the one person in your life that would never leave, who'd always be there."

I look up at him and I feel a tear fall down my cheek. I laugh. "Erg, Octavia this is NOT the time to be crying!" I say as I wipe the tear away.

"Is that your name? Octavia?" He asks me.

'Yeah. What's yours?" I ask back.

"I'm Ryan, and that's a beautiful name by the way." He compliments.

"Aw, thank you." I say smiling at him.

"OCTAGON!" I hear a familiar voice call. Ryan and I both turn our heads to the hallway.

"Tyler!" I say running to him and giving him a hug. I must've dropped my sweatshirt in the process, because after Tyler and I's hug ended, Ryan came to give me my sweatshirt.

"Oh, thanks." I say quickly.

"Oh, so you've met Ryan..." Tyler starts talking.

"Yeah, he's a pretty cool guy if you ask me." I reply.

Ryan chuckles.

"Well be careful, he's insane, Octagon." Tyler laughs and so does Ryan. "I'm kidding." He says after he noticed I didn't laugh.

"Alright, well Octagon I'll take you. And Ryan, Melanie will be taking you. Good? Good." Tyler says.

Ryan and I exchange looks as we both walk into our designated rooms. I mouth the words 'good luck' to him, he does the same to me.

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE TATTOOS ARE DONE~

*Ryan's POV*

"Holy shit, Melanie." I mutter under my breathe.

"You like?" She asks.

"Hell yes!" I turn around to face her.

"Okay, now say bye to it as we wrap it up." She laughs.

"Bye-bye." I make a pouty face as she wraps it.

After I pay and all, I decide to wait for Octavia. I want to maybe hang out with her, she's pretty cool and I'd love to get to talk to her more.

About 20 minutes later, Octavia walks out all bandaged up with crystal looking eyes. I start giggling and she says "Fuck you." I laugh even more.

After she pays she walks over to me and puts on her sweatshirt.

"Why'd you wait for me?" She asks.

"You're a cool girl, I wasn't just going to leave and never speak to you again without getting your number." I chuckle.

She shakes her head and laughs. "I'll give you my number if we go out for lunch, I'm starving."

"Deal" I say.

A/N

I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS AGAGAG.

Well hop you enjoyed. :) P

Peace Biznatches.