15 - construction zone

*Ryan's POV*

We finished bowling and I drove Brayden and Octavia home.

All day long you could feel the tension between Octavia and I.

*Octavia's POV*

-MORNING AFTER NIGHT OUT-

I wake up with a pounding headache.

That quickly escapes my mind once I realize I have work today.

And so does Ryan.

Honestly, how the hell do we have basically the same work schedule.

I worked at 11 today, that's way too early for me.

I throw myself out of bed and get ready.

I get some pills to help my headache and I eat a granola bar. Then I shower and get dressed.

I decide to wear my glasses today and a white t-shirt, black leggings, and my maroon Doc Martens.

I check the time and it's already time for me to leave. As I'm heading downstairs to the lobby, I call Bee.

"Hello?" Bee answers her phone.

"Hi!" I say excitedly.

"What's been going on? We haven't Skyped in 4 days mate!" She says in her strong Australian accent.

"A lot of crazy shit has been going on, but I'll FOR SURE Skype you today after work. I absolutely promise."

"Alright, well have an okay day at work." She says and we exachange goodbye's just in time for me to reach the lobby.

I put my phone away and get in my car. I blast some ModSun without thinking of Ryan.

I get to the mall and go to Starbucks. I'm about 12 mintues early, so I decide to break some tension between Ryan and I and visit him at work.

I walk into the store and his eyes were already locked onto me.

"Hey." I say casually even though I was already regretting this as I walked closer to him.

Thank god there was a counter between us otherwise I don't know what he'd do right now.

"Hey Octagon." He says looking at my lips and then shaking his head as if he was trying to rid his mind of something. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

"How are you?" I say after laughing.

"Good, wish I could ahve YouTube as my full time job." He says leaning on the counter. I nod in agreement.

"So we meeting up for lunch or break today?" He asks after a few moments of silence.

C'mon Oct, you said you'd play along with this for now. I tell myself.

"Sure! Maybe SaladWorks today?" I say, practically forcing the words out of my mouth.

"Nice. Well you start work soon, see you later bud." He says eyeing a customer.

I turn to the customer and apologize and head to Starbucks to start my shift.

It was busy. It was Saturday, so a bunch of snotty high schoolers were there. You know, the ones holding like, 20 bags from Victoria's Secret to show how rich they are? Yup, those.

"And what would you like today?" I ask this group of 3 blonde girls.

They whisper before telling me.

"We will have 3 caramel frappuccinos please." The one girl asks.

I tell them what they owe and then I get to making their drinks. The whole time I hear them whispering.

"Here are your three caram-" I get cut off.

"I'm sorry, but who is your tattoo artist?" The girl who ordered the drinks asks.

I'm in shock, I never expected these preppy girls to like my tattoos? Whatever, noice.

"His name is Tyler Michaelson." I smile.

The girl types that name into her phone.

"Thank you so much! Have a nice day!" The 3 girls say and walk off.

Next person come up and what do you know, it's ya boi...

Ryan.

"Hey." He says casually.

"Shit, what time is it? Break time already?" I ask as I see my co-worker show up. She nods, answering my question.

I take off my apron and walk with Ryan to SaladWorks.

"How was work so far?" He asks me with his hands in his pockets.

"Busy." I say not telling him about the 3 girls, I didn't see a reason to tell him.

We get to SaladWorks and sit down at this high-rise table. I loved these types of tables.

We got our salads and I focus on eating, I'm starving.

We finish with still 10 mintues of our break left. So, we go on a short walk through the mall.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, looking at me with concern in his eyes.

I turn my head to face him. "Yes, of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

Haha I know why.

"I don't know, it's like you're physically here with me, but, not really."

"I'm fine, Ryan." I say assuring him.

We keep walking and get to a part of the mall that is being re-constructed, so it's basically a ghost town at this end.

We stop before we cross the 'caution' line and I turn around.

"So, should we hea-" I get cut off my Ryan slamming his lips to mine.

My body went into complete shock. It was like everything in the world had stopped except for Ryan and I.

Why was he doing this? No, no, no. Octavia you will continue to play along with this damn roleplay of his until he confronts you about this whole thing.

For now, just have fun with it.

This kiss was better than before. It was more passionate but was still driving with hunger for more.

My phone started ringing which pulled us away from each other, I just realized that Ryan's hands were on my hips.

I pull the phone out of my shoe and answer it, it was my dad.

"Hey dad." I say still trying to catch my breathe from what happened.

"Hey sweetie, I want you to know that I'll be flying home in two weeks." My dad says.

I can see Ryan getting impatient. What the hell? It's my dad, chill.

"Alright, I'm busy at work right now, but I'll call you later."

"Alright, talk to you later."

"Bye." I say and hang up. I throw my phone back in the shoe.

Almost instantaneously after that, Ryan doesn't even hesitate to start kissing me again.

I push him away. Ryan has a confused look on his face.

"We gotta go back to work, smart ass." I say smirking.

I knew I was driving him insane.

This would be fun for a while.

Key word: A while

A/N

HOLY FRICKADOO I'M KINDA IN LOVE WITH THIS AND THEM AND THE STORYLINE KJFSGLNRMD;THLF

SORRY