46 - R.B. + O.L.

*Ryan's POV*

My eyes open to see myself lying down on Octavia's bed, cuddled up beside her. The illuminating light from the windows glistened against her flawless skin.

I softly press my lips against her forehead.

Not wanting to wake her, I remain in my current position.

I must have shifted, because Octavia's eyes opened abruptly.

"What's wrong?" I inquire.

She shakes her head. "Nothing, trust me. It was just a bad dream." She smiles.

"Okay." I smile.

We lay there with our bodies intertwined, enjoyed one another's presence.

Suddenly I tighten my grip around her slim body. She squeals as if I'm squeezing her too tight.

"Sorry. I'm just ecstatic to have you back in my arms. I missed you, Oct." I rest my head on hers.

"Can we not count that little screw up a 'break'? I really wanted to tell people that I've been in a year long relationship." She giggles.

"Of course." I say laughing along with her.

A couple moments of silence pass, but it wasn't awkward. Just peaceful.

"I never want to leave you." Octavia says hugging me closer to her.

"Then don't."

-

Dear Octavia,

Wear this tonight. Be ready by 7:00 and wait for my arrival. I shall drive us both to a beautiful restaurant not too far away for a hopefully amazing night. Please let me make everything up to you, I love you, Octagon.

-Ryan

That was the note that I read from the amazing guy I call mine. 

I set the card down and take in the beauty of the dress that lay on my bed beside a bouquet of roses. It was a black dress that went above my fingertips. Then I notice a pair of heels laying next to a box.

I pick up the heels and admire them. They're Christian Louboutin Bianca Platform Pumps, and I don't even want to know how much they cost. Before setting them down, my eyes catch a note inside the shoes.

P.S. 

Don't worry about the shoes, your dad lent me some money when I secretly visited him when he was still hospitalized. He told me to buy you something nice, so I did. :)

I smile at the memories of my dad, and shake my head before all the negative thoughts fill my brain.

I check the time, it's 5:30 so I decide to start getting ready.

First thing I do is shower. I wash my hair and body thoroughly while blasting Twenty One Pilots' new album.

"But now I'm insecure, and I care what people think." I sing along to the new song, Stressed Out.

I step out of the hot and steamy shower into the cold and open bathroom. I grab a towel in a swift motion and surround my body in the fuzzy towel.

I grab a second towel and wrap my hair up in it. Next thing, makeup.

I kept my hair in the towel and sat down at my vanity. I perused through my makeup and started with face primer. Then I covered my face with BB cream to even out my skin tone and powdered my face to set the BB cream.

I fill in my eyebrows and start with the eye makeup. I do a black smokey eye to fit with the whole 'black' theme Ryan had going on. Finally, I finish off with some winged eyeliner and mascara.

"Damn, you look hot." A voice scares me half to death.

I spin around faster than light to be greeted by my best friend.

Bee.

"Bee!" I shout running into her.

"Where the hell have you been?!" I ask her, releasing from our hug.

"Just helping someone with tonight's planning." She smirks.

"Aww, you're a great friend. You know that? 'Cause-"

"Hun, I already knew that. But I also wanted to tell you some very exciting news!" She squeals.

She pauses to build up the excitement.

"I'm...MOVING TO CANADA!"

My heart drops from shock as my face lights up with happiness.

We jump in a circle screeching out random, barely audible words of excitement.

After we calm down and I ask her some questions about moving, she motions towards the box that I hadn't opened yet.

"Why didn't you open it?" She asks grabbing the box.

I shrug and hold my hand out for her to give it to me.

She places it in my hand and I slowly open the box.

What was revealed was beautiful.

A necklace that I've always wanted was presented to me in my hands.

I knew you've always wanted a dog tag necklace, so I decided this was the perfect time. Buttttt, I didn't think it matched the outfit so I also bought you a necklace to match the dress & shoes. 

-Ryan

I then take the dog tag necklace and read the words that were marked into the silver metal.

You stole my heart and I hope you never give it back.                                                                                                     R.B. + O.L.

(YES I GOT THE NECKLACE IDEA FROM DACEYSXFANTASY ALL THAT NECKLACE AND QUOTE IS FROM HER)

"I love it." I say quietly as I cover my mouth with my hand as my eyes start to well up with water.

"Aww." Bee says pulling me into another hug.

I wipe away and tears and look at the necklace some more. I hold the necklace up to Bee so she can clasp it around my neck.

"But he got you the other one to match your outfit?" She says confused.

"I want to wear this one, it's more special." I smile as she takes the necklace from my hands and clips it around my neck.

"R.B. plus O.L." I whisper to myself as I play with the necklace as I look in the mirror.

"One day, I hope it's R.B. plus O.B." 

-------------------------------------------

next part is the last part. brb crying my eyes out