4 - internet friend

*Ryan's POV*

We finished eating and we split the bill.

"I should be getting home, gotta record and talk to some buds." She says getting up and pushing in her chair.

"Same. You need a ride home?" I ask her.

She looks outside. "I uh, I can call an Uber."

I look at the time on my phone, 1:00.

"Brayden usually records at this time, so we could take an Uber together? If that's okay with you."

She giggles. "That sounds great, bud. You can show me your YouTube channel."

We call an Uber and walk outside. We don't really talk much, we're just checking social media. Except Octavia seemed to be constantly getting texts from someone.

"Here it is." I say putting my phone away. She turns her head from he phone to the car.

During the car ride I show her my channel and she shows me hers. She has a lot of subscribers, more than a lot of us people on The Cube.

The car drops her off first, which is good because I wouldn't want her alone in a car with someone she didn't know. It was weird, I had only met her today yet it felt like I had the responsibility to make sure she got home safe.

"Bye." She says smiling as she gets out of the car. Before she walks into her apartment building she turns back and waves. Sh probably couldn't see me, but I waved back with a smile.

As I pulled out my phone again I just remembered something.

She didn't give me her number.

Shit.

*Octavia's POV*

As I walk in my apartment building, I saw the desk manager. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I get into the elevator and hit my floor number. 9.

My apartment/condo is in the city. It's basically like New York City, but in Canada. I loved it so much. The atmosphere was so nice. My view was absolutely amazing at night. (Picture of her apartment is pic for chapter :)

I unlocked my apartment door and set my keys down on the dining table and head to my bathroom. I take off my sweatshirt and look at my bandaged arm. It hurts like hell, but it's all worth it.

I take my hair out of the messy bun and head into my room. I get lonely very easily, so I skype my best (internet) friend,

Bee.

~SKYPE CALL~

B: Bee

O: Octavia

B: OH MY GOSH HI!

O: HI BEE!

B: LEMME SEE IT MATEEEE

O: OKAY OKAY. It hurts really bad but I'll take off my banage for now. (Unwraps banage and shows Bee the tattoo.)

B: (Bee covers her face in awe) IT'S SO PRETTYYYY.

O: SO DO I HAVE A STORY FOR YOU TODAY, MY FRIEND.

B: What is it?

O: So when I went to the tattoo shop today I met a guy named Ryan. We talked a bit and we ended up going out to lunch together. It was really fun, Bee. I felt like I had a real friend.

B: Aw! Oct that's wonderful! Do you like him?

O: I don't know. I think he's a great guy but I think it's way too early to even think about feelings. Right now I just want a friend that I could hangout with, instead of bothering you 24/7.

B: Oh, Oct you never bother me. Straub is out with family for the week so whenever hit me up, mate.

O: So wanna record something? I need a video for tomorrow.

B: Sure! Lets get to it.

And with that we recorded some MCSG.

And then I remembered...

I didn't give Ryan my phone number.

A/N

Aye biznatches. I really love this story so far.

I have a lot of it planned out and I'M SO STOKED TO WRITE IT AAYGHFSGD.

But the song 'I Found' by Amber Run has really inspired the rest of the story for me :)

HOPE YOU LIKED K BYE