37 - wasted

*Ryan's POV*

I get to Octavia's apartment at 5:00 sharp.

I make my way up to her floor and knock on her sleek, black door.

She opens it with a smile, and I can't help but kiss her.

"You look fucking gorgeous." I say releasing the kiss, but still keeping her in my arms.

"You look fucking handsome." She smirks back.

I was wearing a flannel tucked into a pair of nice black jeans.

"You ready to go?" I ask looking down into her enticing crystal blue eyes.

"Yup! Let me get my phone and then we can go." She walks back to her room and Bee walks out.

"Hey, Bee!" I say walking to her and giving her a hug.

"Hey, Ryan! I'm beyond happy for you two." She smiles.

"Thanks, it took long enough." I chuckle, letting go of the hug.

Octavia walks back out again and Bee and I turn our heads to her.

"Let's go, beautiful." I say as she gets closer to me.

Bee lets out a squeal and looks like she just saw the world's cutest puppy.

"SORRY. Uh, go have fun! I'm heading out to dinner with Mitchell. We're trying out Chipotle!" She says, fumbling for her vlogging camera and phone.

Octavia and I wave to her and head for the door. We make our way to my car and start driving to this place called Mod Primavera.

There, they served pizza and pasta. I though it would fit our eating needs, and it was vegan too, which was a plus for me.

*Octavia's POV*

5:23 p.m.

Ryan holds open the beautiful door to the restaurant for me as I take a step inside.

Beautiful is the only word to describe this place.

Hanging lights, trees and plants everywhere to make the place feel welcoming, candles lit, artificial ponds with miniature waterfalls, it was amazing.

I jaw dropped as Ryan closed is shut.

"Thanks for saving my embarrassment." I blush.

"Anytime." He nudges me with his elbow.

We are shown our table by our waitress, Mary.

Our table was right in front of a pond with a waterfall. Yet again, with lights, candles, and the bright colored flowers illuminating the room.

6:59 p.m.

Ryan and I just ordered dessert. We are going to share an order of Mocha Pots De Créme that was stored in an adorable heart shaped container.

"Can we do that cute thing that couples do? You know, like, feed each other the first bite or something?" I ask, feeling rather awkward for asking.

He giggles. "Of course, anything for you, Octagon." He smiles and I feel my heart ache.

Our desert is brought to us and we don't wait to dig in.

We ended up forgetting about the cute couple thing, the captivating aroma of the desert was too distracting.

7:30 p.m.

Ryan and I arrive back at my apartment with boxes of leftovers from dinner.