12 - ryan's secrets

*Octavia's POV*

- A MONTH LATER-

For the past month, whenever Ryan and I worked similiar hours we'd always hang out afterwards and on break. Today was one of those days, so I texted him asking where to meet up on break.

O: where should we meet today?

I started getting ready and then my phone buzzed.

I see a text from Ryan.

R: i actually cant hang out on break today, so just meet after our shifts?

I was a little bummed, but I don't know why. I shrug it off and respond.

O: sure. i'll text you when i'm done with work

R: okay

After that I head to the hair salon. I was finally deciding to get my hair dyed today. I was getting a light, pastel purple color.

I ge to the salon and see a girl with bright pink hair working the cashier.

"Hi, I'm here for 10:00."

"Alright, name?" The girl asks me.

"Octavia."

She continues looking though the computer for my appointment and she finally finds me.

"Ah! You're right here, alright come back with me. I'm Melanie, by the way." She says leading me to a salon chair.

She washes my hair and dries it. Next thing I know, she's already starting to dye it.

-2 HOURS LATER-

"Alright, you're done!" Melanie turns me around to face the mirror.

I was shocked.

"Oh my gosh, it's amazing!" I says feeling how soft my hair is.

"I think it looks amazing on you." She says cleaning up the surroundings.

"Come here, get in this snapchat with me! It's going to my friend Ryan." I smile.

Her face goes blank and I don't question it. She gets in the frame and I take a picture.

I caption it: hey ry you like my hair or

About a minute later I get a snapchat back with a caption of: who is that with you?

I reply back with: my hair hair stylist, melanie.

I don't get a response even though he opened it, I didn't think much of it.

"Mind showing me a picture of this Ryan guy?" Melanie asks.

*Melanie's POV*

I swear if this was the Ryan I thought she meant I think I'll go crazy.

She shows me a picture. I freeze.

It was him.

"Oh, uh. Cool." I say trying to spit out words without seeming awkward.

She looks at me weird.

Whatever, I'll tell her.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

I hesitate but spit it out.

"Well, about a month ago a friend and I came here from Seattle for a concert. Turns out Ryan had been going as well. The two guys were already friends so we went to the concert together. After the concert our friend went back to the hotel we'd been staying at. I went to Ryan's house to hang out for a bit. And-" I get cut off.

"Wait, do you live here now?" She asks.

"Yes, but carrying on, he...He kissed me. Without warning, just flat out made out with me. I didn't do anything about it but he didnt either. We didn't even talk about it, honestly he probably just did it for his sake of having 'fun.' " I sigh and see her face.

*Octavia's POV*

How could he do this? Do that and not tell me? He is going to be sorry once I confront him about this.

Or I just won't mention it...

Yeah. I won't say anything.

A/N

HOLY SHIT I HAVE GREAT PLANS VADA.;JFJ;LM

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL MAKE ME THROW ROCKS AT WINDOWS

LOL IT ME THO

WTF ILY GUYS THANKS FOR READING