29 - emergency room

*Ryan's POV*

I slam my car door shut as I run to where ambulances and police cars were.

I turn the corner to the alley where everything was, and I see my Octavia being put onto a stretcher.

I run over to her as they strap her in.

"I'm sorry, sir. But you need to leave if you are not of any relation to this girl." One of the ambulance EMT's tells me.

"I-I'm her boyfriend." I force out of my mouth, I remembered that they didn't let anyone in the ambulance unless you had a real relationship, not just friends.

And plus, I didn't really know what we considered ourselves.

The ambulance workers set all this shit up and put and IV in her left arm, they immediately gave her an oxygen mask.

I held her hand in mine and held it tight.

Her makeup was all messed up, her hair in a pony tail, and the wet trails on her face from what I imagine was tears.

My eyes glanced down to her wrist and saw a lot of cut marks.

I felt my eyes start to water.

I can't lose her now.

After a few minute her eyes flutter open. Her eyes were shining like crystals from her tears.

Our eyes found one another's and I felt her grip tighten in my hand.

She blinked hard so tears would get out of her eyes.

All these people on the ambulance were doing all this random stuff that I can't explain.

But we finally got to the hospital.

They made me get out first, and then lifted Octavia out. They rushed into the ER and left me behind, and blocked my path before I could follow.

"I'm sorry, sir. You'll have to stay here in the waiting room." A nurse says to me.

I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out. I nod and go to a chair and sit down.

I couldn't sit still, so I stood up and paced back and forth.

I can't leave her, I told her I'd always be here. I'm not going to break that promise.

Then I pull out my phone to call Brayden.

He immediately picks up.

"Hey d-" Brayden starts but I cut him off.

"Come to the ER. Now, it's Octavia."

"I was in the mid of recording but I'll be down in 10." He replies.

"Okay, bye." I hang up.

I need to call Bee, she needs to know.

So I call Bee and she answers after a few rings.

"Hey Ryan!" Her light voice sounds so cheerful.

"Bee, it's Octavia..."

I hear her mumbling to herself words that I couldn't make out.

"Uhm, uh. What is it?" Her voice suddenly was full of worry.

"I don't know the whole story, but she is in the ER right now. I'll call you when I have more info." I inform her.

She takes a few deep breathes before responding again.

"You know what? Fuck it. I'm taking the next flight to Canada." I hear her shuffling with things in the background.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Yup. I'll call you when I land." She says and she hangs up.

Well, at least Octavia will meet Bee.

But it's not a very pleasant way of meeting...

A/N

hope you liked :) if you did please vote and share with friendssss

BYEEEEE <3