19 - falling

*Octavia's POV*

I wasn't expecting him to ask that, so I played it off like I didn't understand what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I take a sip of my drink.

"You know what I mean, I know you like him." He says taking a breadstick that was just given to us by our waiter.

I don't see me escaping this.

"Fine. I do like him. But he doesn't like me, he hasn't asked me out or anything so.." I say trailing off.

"Oct, why would he spend so much time with you if he didn't like you?"

I shrug. "Not saying he doesn't like me, but he doesn't like me."

Brayden just shakes his head.

"What?" I ask.

"You don't know how much he talks about you, Oct. Your all he talks and thinks about. He doesn't like you, he loves you."

I sit back in shock. Then why the hell haven't we talked about everything that has happened? Why aren't we a couple already?

"Then tell me why we aren't a couple." I cross my arms.

Brayden gets a worried look.

"That, I can't tell you. It's not my place to say."

I wasn't expecting that either.

"What? So there is a reason why he doesn't want to be with me?"

"No, no, no. I, Oct I can't tell you. He'll tell you soon, don't you worry. Just give him time."

"I have literally given him 4 months." I say through my clenched teeth.

Brayden laughs at that and then our food comes.

Finally.

*Brayden's POV*

-TIME SKIP TO AFTER LUNCH-

Octavia dropped me off at my house and she then went home herself. I pull out my phone to call Ryan.

The phone rings 4 times before he picks up.

"Hello?" Ryan's voice says.

"Hey bud. I, uh gotta talk to you about Octavia" I say.

"You didn't tell her yet, did you? I don't want her to think I don't trust her.." His voice trails off.

"No, no. That's your job to tell her. But honestly dude she's getting upset and starting to think somethings wrong with her, you need to tell her why you've waited so long."

Ryan sighs and says okay. We hang up and I go to record some vids for the chan.

*Octavia's POV*

I sigh as I walk into my lonely apartment.

I hate being alone.

I thought that a nice bath was long overdue, so I grabbed my lush bath bombs and lit candles for ensured relaxation, because I really needed some.

I started the water and got undressed. I slid into the hot bath and put in the first bath bomb that made a lot of bubbles.

I grab my phone and play music and scroll through Twitter. Then I get a text from Bee.

B: hey girl u should hop on the ts soon so we can chill with the boysss

O: idk maybe, im taking a bath rn to relax so ill text u later.

B: alright bud ttyl

And with that I set my phone down and rest my head back.

I don't understand how I even began to develop feelings for him, I told myself for a while it was a game, but now I'm positive it's not one.

I was falling for him and it was too late to catch myself.

A/N

O DAMN WHAT IS RYAN KEEPING FROM YOU GUYS

I KNOW :^)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

PEACE OUT BIZNATCHES